News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

I am not a robot

Started by Mr. Blackwell, August 15, 2021, 01:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

Okay. So I just tried to upload an image from my computer. I was told that I am forbidden from using that function. Then I was told that this forum has detected suspicious activity from my IP address and I had to click a button proving I am not a robot to get back into the forum.

||popcorn||
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Kiahanie

See? Even GOD has limitations.

The Forum just needed to prove a point.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Mr. Blackwell

I find your lack of faith...disturbing. I will post memes and pics again on this forum.

I have spoken.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Kiahanie

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Mr. Blackwell

......you devil

Mr. Blackwell

Seriously. Something has changed. If I try to use the "Add image to post" feature to upload a .jpg or image file, I get a message saying that the function is forbidden.

What gives?

Mooby the Golden Sock

We use a plugin from https://imgbb.com. I am not sure if the issue is with our site, the plugin, or your browser: I can get to the upload link from my phone, but have not tested an actual upload.

You might want to try troubleshooting on the imgbb site itself, or use a different image hosting site such as imgur or imageshack and insert it with the [img][/img] tag.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep