News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Political posters and memes

Started by Airyaman, February 18, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inertialmass

Wednesday Trump's White House produced a video attacking the accuracy of the Congressional Budget Office's estimates on people covered under Federal health care legislation...

... while spelling the word "inaccurately" inaccurately.

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

bad actor

Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

bad actor

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

bad actor

Mr. Blackwell

Elect me for president.

I don't play golf. I play darts. So I would just set up a dart board in the White House and anyone who wanted to play could come over and play. It wouldn't cost the tax payers anything and it wouldn't take all day, just a couple of hours a couple times a week at most.

Also. I don't tweet.

As an added bonus, I am poor but I still work for a living and appreciate the help I get from tax payer funded initiatives like SNAP. I admit that there are currently two trikes against me. I am white and I am a man. However, I have only ever been married once, never divorced, have three daughters and a dog name BO.

I am 6 ft tall and not unattractive to most people. I can speak with great inflection and I am an avid reader. My voice is calm and soothing yet conveys a sense of authority.

I understand that I don't know s**t about politics or policies or diplomacy so, I won't pretend that I do. I will not make up the rules as I go along. I will listen to the advice of others who are well qualified to advise because my personal ego is smaller than my penis and I am not ashamed to admit it.

When it comes right down to it, if you want a Washington outsider with no ties to lobbyists or debts/obligations to foreign leaders, if you want someone who can treat everyone with respect yet still stand firm when it matters, if you want someone who is incorruptible and will side with the rule of law or seek to change the law within the proper framework when necessary....then vote for me, because I don't give a f**k about party politics or partisan insider negotiations and backroom deals. I only care about doing what's right by the people, all the people, who make up this great land of ours and when it comes to legal immigration, I say the more the merrier.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

bad actor

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on September 28, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
Elect me for president.

Why would you ask us to do such a horrible thing to you? ||wink||

While it's obvious that people are getting tired of career politicians, I'm not sure that the country is ready to elect one of us commoners. There's no doubt in my mind that I would crack under the pressure. Just managing my current life and the life of my elderly mother right now is testing my limits.

However, I can't speak for you. If this is something you are serious about, I wouldn't have the first clue of what steps you would need to take to get there. I believe that anybody that makes it to Washington has to play a certain game and bend to the establishment.

Trump convinced a lot of people that he was the "outsider" who was going to change it all. Well, we can see how that worked out. Drain the swamp my arse.

Speaking of my arse... I know I'm just talking out of it. I talk a good game, but I realize I'm clueless. I just like to vent.

Inertialmass

I admit that there are currently two trikes against me. I am white and I am a man...

'Fraid ya gave away the game there.
God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

bad actor

Quote from: Inertialmass on September 29, 2017, 07:06:22 AM
I admit that there are currently two trikes against me. I am white and I am a man...

'Fraid ya gave away the game there.

If I don't pay close attention, I take this place way too seriously. ||facepalm2||

bad actor

Kusa

Quote from: bad actor on October 01, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

September 2016, Obama made this sweet statement about feelings. September 2017, the idiots are still on bended knee.

Trump makes a harsh statement and the idiots stand the f**k up. Lol!

bad actor

Kusa

What do you have against orange people? Sounds bigoted.

Kusa

bad actor

You do know that Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory and therefore he is their president too, right?

It's also an island , Trumpy just found that out a week or two ago...LOL

Kusa

Trump sent aid there but the mayor and governor wouldn?t distribute it and then blamed Trump. Look it up.

Dexter

Quote from: Kusa on October 05, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
Trump sent aid there but the mayor and governor wouldn?t distribute it and then blamed Trump. Look it up.
Nobody blamed Trump. Look it up. He just reacts to everything like he has been cut off in traffic. There was a Fox news article misreporting the reasons for truck drivers not turning up for work.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

bad actor

I just did. I didn't find one article saying that the governor "wouldn't distribute it". That doesn't make sense at all. If you have a good source for that, let me have it.

What I did read is that that due to the infrastructure being destroyed, they had no way to communicate to truck drivers and on top of that... Most of the roads are impassable. Now, that makes sense.

It looks to me that you just believe anything that helps you see him in a good light.

To me that seems bigly sad....Bigly. ||wink||

Who knows, maybe a hurricane will hit your state soon. You'll live without food and water and power for a week or two. Then when your king gets done hittin' the links, he'll show up and toss you a roll of paper towels. LOL

bad actor

Quote from: Dexter on October 05, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
Nobody blamed Trump. Look it up. He just reacts to everything like he has been cut off in traffic. There was a Fox news article misreporting the reasons for truck drivers not turning up for work.

That makes perfect sense. ||smiley||

bad actor

bad actor

GratefulApe

bad actor

^^^^ Oh no... You don't get to bail out on your party now. ||razz||

You can't just get all "lukewarm" on us after all that pro trump stuff.

Remember... God doesn't like "lukewarm."

QuoteRevelation 3:16New International Version (NIV)

16 So, because you are lukewarm?neither hot nor cold?I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 

||cheesy||

Kusa

Don?t worry, I am just as pro Trump as ever.

You just need to wake up and realize that your party figure is corrupt.

bad actor

Quote from: Kusa on November 15, 2017, 03:02:40 AM
Don?t worry, I am just as pro Trump as ever.

You just need to wake up and realize that your party figure is corrupt.

I'm WELL aware that there is corruption in both parties. Where have I ever said there was not?

I have said probably a hundred times or more that I see the Dem party as the lesser of 2 evils. I am very unhappy about the last election. 50% of that unhappiness is trump winning and the other 50% is due to the crap in the DNC.

I'm betting that if you lined up every political post I have ever done on here that I rarely post "pro Democrat" anything. What I like to do is share actual things that people do that I happen to agree with. If they happen to be liberals doing those things then... that's because I'm a liberal kinda guy.

I also love to share stupid things that trump does and things that I see that I don't agree with. Many of those things just happen to be from conservative Republicans. I generally check at least 3 sources before I post anything and I have retracted a few things in the past that I felt I may have posted hastily.

I am likely biased, sure. I generally will give my own commentary as to why I post anything. If you think I'm off, wrong, or  whatever. feel free to engage me or debate me or whatever. I totally encourage that.

Feel free to post of any wrongs or corruption you see in the Democratic party. I encourage it. Just don't bring some phony bulls**t. I am pretty confident in my fact checking skills, and you know IM is always waiting to pounce. ||smiley||

GratefulApe

I don't quite agree with this quote, yet. I have voted in every Presidential election since I was of age to vote. anyway, interesting quote.

Kusa

Quote from: GratefulApe on November 19, 2017, 04:56:55 PM
I don't quite agree with this quote, yet. I have voted in every Presidential election since I was of age to vote. anyway, interesting quote.

Sometimes I wonder if he was right.