News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Who’s the……

Started by Meat, June 10, 2022, 04:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiahanie

Quote from: kevin on June 13, 2022, 03:13:20 AM.357 guns can also shoot .38 special  , just as a .44 magnum can also shoot .44 special
The brass on the .38 is shorter, though, so using .38 rounds in a .357 will eventually erode the chamber mouth.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

i never knew that they would erode. makes sense.

i had a ruger security six .357 for a while that i bought for javelina hunting and for my wife to wear when she was alone up in the mountains in arizona doing blackbird research

it was stainless, so i coud wash it in the dishwaser. i dont knwo whether the stainless would be anym ore resistant to erosion than just the blued steel.

i dont think i ever shot more than two or three thousand rounds through it
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on June 13, 2022, 04:20:07 AM
Quote from: kevin on June 13, 2022, 03:13:20 AM.357 guns can also shoot .38 special  , just as a .44 magnum can also shoot .44 special
The brass on the .38 is shorter, though, so using .38 rounds in a .357 will eventually erode the chamber mouth.
Particle projection
Stuid
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

kevin

i still say anybody but trump. ive read through his responses to the 06 committee's hearings, and the guy appears clinically insane.

ill take any feeble-mind geek with a speech impediment before id trust  trump with the red button.

Meat

Quote from: kevin on June 14, 2022, 12:34:45 PMi still say anybody but trump. ive read through his responses to the 06 committee's hearings, and the guy appears clinically insane.

ill take any feeble-mind geek with a speech impediment before id trust  trump with the red button.
Coin-flip for me. I mean he called her "Nagasaki" for Pete's sake! "Gulp" said the whole room. Lol.

kevin

what are the important things about a president to you, meat?

what characteristics should he have, and characteristics should he not have?

maybe this is a more general question.

Meat

Quote from: kevin on June 14, 2022, 12:42:15 PMwhat are the important things about a president to you, meat?

what characteristics should he have, and characteristics should he not have?

maybe this is a more general question.
I'll post later tonight here. Gtg to work now.

kevin

heres an elected official who seems to be out of her depth every day

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-tampon-shortage-fueled-transgender-people-1715468

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed on Monday that a nationwide tampon shortage is being fueled by tampons placed in men's bathrooms for transgender people.

Meat

So I re-visited the gun store today after 10 days. 7 African-Americans in total, 3 Asians, a number of pale-faces like me and last but not least a cross-dresser. (No it wasn't my brother) So funny how the MSM portrays gun buyers and like most things, they get it absolutely wrong. The black fella in front of me got two pistols. Now I'm not really into someone's skin color but that seems important to many. They're just average Americans to me. Great to see though, every size, shape, race, gender and respectfully whatever that cross-dresser wants to be known as. (I didn't see his purchase btw.)

Meat

Most polite bunch ever! Customers and staff.

Mr. Blackwell

I bet the demographics of your area are fairly diverse. Where I live it's like 98% pale face. So, you go to the gun store in my town you see what the media desrcibes gun nuts to be. Still very polite though.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on June 18, 2022, 02:16:32 AMI bet the demographics of your area are fairly diverse. Where I live it's like 98% pale face. So, you go to the gun store in my town you see what the media desrcibes gun nuts to be. Still very polite though.
Yes, pretty diverse. Lots of peeps following the laws and going through the motions. Pew pew pew. 

Kiahanie

Interesting how most people are pretty polite when there are lots of guns around.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Mr. Blackwell

You ever see a mass shooting as a gun show?
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

kevin

i remrmber an attempted armed robbery of a gun store once. it did not go well.