News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Country Music

Started by Dexter, January 11, 2009, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dexter

I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

HeyThere

one of the many reasons i love living in texas... we have The Rev!

reverend horton heat -
where in the hell did you go with my toothbrush

Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Dexter

I love this song, but this is the only clip I could find :(
Still a great song though :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQHLRV2SeU&feature=player_embedded
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

HeyThere

love this song.

montgomery gentry - roll with me
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

leese

Bonnie Raitt "Dimming of the Day"

This old house is falling down around my ears
I'm drowning in a river of my tears
When all my will is gone you hold me sway
I need you at the dimming of the day

You pulled me like the moon
pulls on the tide
You know just where I keep my better side

What days have come to keep us far apart
A broken promise or a broken heart
Now all the bonny birds have wheeled away

Come the night you're only what I want
Come the night you could be my confidant

I see you the street and in company
Why don't you come and rest your mind with me
I'm living for the night we steal away
I need you at the dimming of the day...

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Wall E

Dear Ol' Dads Favourite.

Marty Robbins

Dexter

1 month free upgrade to IGI plus to whoever can guess the name of the girl in this song.

none

the candle can only be lit so many times.
If this is hell I'm welcome to leave

Son of Man

"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Ratman

I just saw her in concert friday night.

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Dexter

Dexter

Dexter

Dexter

leese

Dexter

Dexter

Dexter

666 posts. Get a screen dump

Dexter

Dexter

Emma286

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

GratefulApe

Joey + Rory - If I Needed You

Dexter

If this doesn't make the back of your throat ache for tears.....

GratefulApe

Josh Ritter - Feels Like Lightning (101.9 KINK)

GratefulApe

Cowboy Romance ? Natalie Merchant

Dexter

GratefulApe

Lucinda Williams: Ugly Truth

GratefulApe

What If? by Lucinda Williams