News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

I love the smell of fresh PHP in the morning.

Started by spider, August 13, 2008, 10:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spider

Ready to destroy my productivity at work even more?  Game on.

I'm not going to b***h about the other forums.  I like them.  But it can't hurt to try new things, I very much like the stuff said on the front page, and it's quite timely for me to have some new ground to stomp on because I feel stale in the other places, grumpy and icky and inferior.   Time for an extramarital affair with IGI!!  That'll save my marriage, right?

Oh hello to new people.  My name is spider and my turn ons are valid smites, learning and the Japanese art of rope bondage.  My turn-offs are commitments, capitalism, sexism and sinus infections.

Assyriankey

Come into my parlour said the donkey to the spider...

Hi spider, nothing stale here yet though the honeymoon won't last forever.  Remember, it's not what you know, it's how you express yourself.

Thanks for joining!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

spider

Quote from: Assyriankey on August 13, 2008, 11:04:41 PMRemember, it's not what you know, it's how you express yourself.
You mean like with convoluted mixed metaphors?   Check. 

Son of Man

Hi, Spider, and welcome.  We have a hobbies board.  Feel free to post your bondage pics there.  : )

+1 for signing up.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Son of Man

Quote from: spider on August 13, 2008, 10:19:51 PM
Ready to destroy my productivity at work even more?  Game on.

Spider, whatever you do at work pales in comparison to what you can do for humanity by posting in a forum like this.  You're far more productive here than when you're just being a capitalist tool at work.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Traveler

If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.