News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Robber Meats Jesus 2

Started by Meat, April 11, 2024, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

none

that coat...
do you think armed robbery would go down if affordable housing was 400 a month instead of 1200?
what would happen if that were the case?
every drug addict in the nation flooded to colorado in 2016 from what I can remember and the price of rent went up.
some kind of adjustment was made economically i am sure i just don't know what happened other than people came for the mj.
then every job that pays is drug tested, unless you get into the cash under the table cycle of business all to familiar to anyone.
kevin mention the value of a life in dollars.
last i heard it costs 10 million to insure a person over a lifetime as an employee, all the saftey precautions.
the value of an Inc is about 735 dollars when it is born, a person???
carrying on a nixon initiative... Carter gave us the Motor Carrier Act, deregulation and the spawn of deregulated do it for less franchises and "entrepreneurs" all for cheap the "new economy".
then the human baby gets fed...
the Inc. gets the benefit of loan credit, then it becomes something more than a paper weight or is it?
the candle can only be lit so many times.

kevin

and then theres the other side, from my home state of ohio.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/clark-county-deputies-share-new-details-about-woman-shot-to-death/HKEYPA4EARHTFBLL3CW3S7YOZA/

uber driver is scammed to pick up a package at a frightened old man's house:

QuoteIn Hall's dash camera footage provided by the sheriff's office, Hall can be seen having trouble walking up to Brock's house. After some time, she can be seen backing away as Brock points a revolver at her. The two move away from view of the camera and multiple shots spaced out from each other can be heard, followed by Hall screaming for help.

Brock can be heard telling Hall "I'll shoot the other leg."

According to an incident report, Brock asked who Hall worked for and she told him Uber, and after more talking, he shot her again.

According to an incident report, a deputy observed four gunshot wounds — one to the upper left side of her torso, one to the upper front of her left leg, one on the inside of her left knee and one in the center mass of her sternum under her bra.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on April 16, 2024, 10:51:34 PMand then theres the other side, from my home state of ohio.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/clark-county-deputies-share-new-details-about-woman-shot-to-death/HKEYPA4EARHTFBLL3CW3S7YOZA/

uber driver is scammed to pick up a package at a frightened old man's house:

QuoteIn Hall's dash camera footage provided by the sheriff's office, Hall can be seen having trouble walking up to Brock's house. After some time, she can be seen backing away as Brock points a revolver at her. The two move away from view of the camera and multiple shots spaced out from each other can be heard, followed by Hall screaming for help.

Brock can be heard telling Hall "I'll shoot the other leg."

According to an incident report, Brock asked who Hall worked for and she told him Uber, and after more talking, he shot her again.

According to an incident report, a deputy observed four gunshot wounds — one to the upper left side of her torso, one to the upper front of her left leg, one on the inside of her left knee and one in the center mass of her sternum under her bra.
Wow!
So a murderer is walking around the neighborhood after he posted a $200,000 bond.
Must be nice.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

yes.

first degree murder. no self defense arguments apply here.

if hes not a flight risk he can pay the system.

but i consider him a clear threat to others.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on April 17, 2024, 04:42:43 PMyes.

first degree murder. no self defense arguments apply here.

if hes not a flight risk he can pay the system.

but i consider him a clear threat to others.

Very unfortunate.

—People who are afraid of people and own guns.
—People who hate people and own guns.
—People with emotional and psychological issues who own guns.

||unsure||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder