News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Hi tech ag

Started by Shnozzola, August 23, 2023, 12:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

kevin

today i was driving around ohio's amish region and saw something id never seen-- five clydesdales hitched side by side, pulling a harrow.

up in the pacific northwest, big hitches of several dozen horses were used to pul;l very large implements in the washington small grain operations.

but ive never seen more than three draft horses together here in ohio.

five was unusual.

run by two boys. i see a lot of girsls dioing field work too, in families where they have run outt of sons. several today
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Shnozzola

I have been out with an Amish farmer already unhitching the reins of 2 - 2000 lb clydesdales, and his 5 yr old daughter, in her little blue dress with black apron, looks up at her dad, he nods his head yes, gives her the reins, and she leads the horses down to the front of the barn. Such trust and understanding of animals.  So cool.
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important