kevin's adventures among the bandar-log

Started by kevin, April 15, 2021, 07:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

hello christiandamien

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 14, 2021, 10:32:37 PM
Kev - if your ancestors didn't butcher the Native Americans and steal their land , I might have considered you worthy of asking this question. But until then, I'll say look at the actions of your ancestors. They were evil beyond evil. Obviously, you don't think they were evil enough , how much more oppression do you evil Americans want to do?? Disgusting animals.

i told your elsewhere that if you wanted to talk about me personally rather than the subject of the thread that i woukd open a venue for you.

here it is.

ask away and i will respond as i have time.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

kevin

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 17, 2021, 12:13:31 PM
Lol. I thought why should I meet his demands when he has got a perfectly good opportunity to answer questions here? And yeah, dude sounds scarily similar to Francis, I'm almost convinced they are the same account.

well looky here at ^^^this bowl of vomit.

i leave the forum for a few years and when i come back, this garbage is what i discover. yet another self-righteous athitard proclaiming yet more stupid s**t in this worthless little forum. can't you cretins find something better to do, like holding your heads in a bucket of water for an hour?

it's almost as bad as that pompous moron kevin trying to describe some more crap about moral authority again. he ought to know by this time that there ain't no such thing.

but the Silly Smiter knows. i'm back, and i know the truth about all you worthless turds, flapping your pie holes about this and that as if you had some sort of brain. we all know that there is nothing more important in the end than Smiting, and how often we can do it. anybody who thinks different gets smited, and that's what it's all about.

none

the candle can only be lit so many times.
If this is hell I'm welcome to leave

kevin

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 20, 2021, 01:15:06 PM
So you are just looking for an excuse to harm strangers ? Come on Kev, aren't you supposed to be relaxing during your retired years? What's with the sudden urge to harm strangers?

oooh, what have we here?

it's ol' prick-nose himself

why haven't i seen  any more pitchers of you with that d**k in your face, buddy-boy? you were proud of showing that to everybody for a while. seemed kind of appropriate, it did. a guide to your inner soul, it looked liked to me.

tell me, my little athitard, just what do you have to say for yourself, here in this s**tty little worthless dung-pit on the internet? you berate people about this, and you accuse people of that, but you don't seem to have anything of your own to offer up.

just exactly what are you for, little one?

besides poking at people who are worth more than you are?

hmmm?

AgnosticDamien

What the heck??? You gone mad bro? Or you just forgot to take your meds?  ||popcorn||

Dexter

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 20, 2021, 03:00:15 PM
What the heck??? You gone mad bro? Or you just forgot to take your meds?  ||popcorn||
AD, you are a d**k
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

kevin

and you too

smelly aussies

tell that scurrilous brother of yours that he's smelly as well

AgnosticDamien

Kevin, you are so mean.

Dexter, oops I mean *D-i-c-k-ster* - stop being a turd.

kevin

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 20, 2021, 07:21:50 PM
Kevin, you are so mean.

lol

me, christiandamien? i'm mean?

because i mock people who treat others with disrespect?

because i point out the inconsistencies of people who prefer to denigrate others without noticing that they themselves object to equal treatment?

because of, maybe, my interest in polite and civil discourse rather than rude and abusive conversation with other people?

if that's mean, sure, i'm proud to confess my guilt.

you have a brain, damien. and so far, you seem to be redeemable.

you can use it, or not.

it's up to you.

kevin

god, will you listen to that sanctimonious bastard.

kevin, you need to go soak your head in a reality bucket.

nothing you say here makes any sense or will have any effect on anybody who has ever posted here.

you're a dope, and you need to realize that.

jeez, i don't know why i even come back here. it's the same s**t over and over and over.

get a clue, morons.

Inertialmass

What a peculiar thread!

Could it be self-snark?

Self-gaslight?

Self-parody?

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/board,23.0.html
QuoteThe Corner
For forum miscreants!

kevin - 39 days
Started by kevin « 1 2 3 ... 6 »
174 Replies
985 Views   Last postAugust 10, 2019, 10:39:39 PM

kevin - 3 days New
7 Replies
80 Views  Last post January 19, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

kevin - 3 days
65 Replies
271 Views  Last post June 11, 2015, 11:32:12 PM

kevin - 5 days New
60 Replies
333 Views  Last post March 29, 2015, 04:39:59 PM

kevin - 4 days New
50 Replies
237 Views  Last post February 11, 2015, 07:17:19 PM

kevin - 7 days
31 Replies
212 Views  Last post February 04, 2015, 07:26:08 PM

kevin - 4 days New
30 Replies
182 Views  Last post December 06, 2014, 11:18:23 AM
by Assyriankey

kevin - 3 days New
48 Replies
212 Views  Last post November 12, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

kevin - 7 days New
42 Replies
257 Views  Last post June 17, 2014, 12:18:35 PM

kevin - 9 days
187 Replies
1,069 Views  Last post August 24, 2012, 03:52:50 AM
by IrishMauddib

kevin - 7 days New
147 Replies
734 Views  Last post July 27, 2012, 10:13:30 AM

kevin - 3 Days New
92 Replies
444 Views  Last post July 12, 2012, 11:17:25 PM

kevin - 3 days New
72 Replies
465 Views  Last post June 16, 2012, 10:09:04 AM
by Traveler

kevin - 3 days New
10 Replies
117 Views  Last post June 06, 2009, 02:08:53 AM   

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

AgnosticDamien

It's hard to take it seriously. From the get-go it appeared Kevin wasn't sincere with this thread. Who starts a thread with a title reminding someone they were banned and calling them by their previous religion when they know you no longer belong to it ? Obviously, Kevin's just trying to have fun. Dude then posts pics of a stray dog with bolded text in the middle, ranting and cursing like a school playground bully. If this isn't comedy then I don't know what is! Kev, thanks for being a comedy genius !!

Shall we start then ?? If you could be an animal, which one would you be? And why? (Serious question btw).

kevin

hello christiandamien

if i could be anything i wanted, i would be myself. i have no interest in being anything other than what i am.

AgnosticDamien

Kevin, tell us a bit about your ancestry. It has been hinted you may have Native American blood. Is this true ?

Inertialmass

Were each presently active IGI Valued Member to contribute say $5 toward the cause we could have Quaker Kev spit in a test tube and send it away to Genes 'R' Us to find out true facts.   ||whistling|| 

Hmm.

Nah.

I'm a gonna save my money for popcorn when the movie theater opens up again.   ||popcorn||

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

kevin

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 21, 2021, 04:40:37 PM
Kevin, tell us a bit about your ancestry. It has been hinted you may have Native American blood. Is this true ?

i'm not particularly interested in my ancestry, christian damien. that's all ancient history.

why are you here? you originally came here some seven years ago.

what's your purpose?

AgnosticDamien

Quote from: kevin on April 21, 2021, 05:06:12 PM
Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 21, 2021, 04:40:37 PM

i'm not particularly interested in my ancestry, christian damien. that's all ancient history.

why are you here? you originally came here some seven years ago.

what's your purpose?

Quote from: kevin on April 15, 2021, 07:26:10 PM
hello christiandamien

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 14, 2021, 10:32:37 PM
Kev - if your ancestors didn't butcher the Native Americans and steal their land , I might have considered you worthy of asking this question. But until then, I'll say look at the actions of your ancestors. They were evil beyond evil. Obviously, you don't think they were evil enough , how much more oppression do you evil Americans want to do?? Disgusting animals.

i told your elsewhere that if you wanted to talk about me personally rather than the subject of the thread that i woukd open a venue for you.

here it is.

ask away and i will respond as i have time.

Why are you going back on your word now? As you stated above, didn't you open this thread for questions about you?

kevin

i did indeed.

you asked a question and i responded. can't help it if you don't like the answer.

kevin

yeah

what he said, t**t

if you don't like the answer you shouldn't have asked the question.

what is it with you brits, anyway?

old harry and meghan not enough distraction to keep you occupied?

Inertialmass

Quote from: kevin on April 20, 2021, 09:40:22 PM

...because i point out the inconsistencies of people who prefer to denigrate others without noticing that they themselves object to equal treatment?

because of, maybe, my interest in polite and civil discourse rather than rude and abusive conversation with other people?...

Betcha a nickel old Quaker Kev forgot all about the unassailable, empirically documented record here at IGI before he wrote the above braggadociating, self-congratulatory snark.

QuoteThe Corner
For forum miscreants!

kevin - 39 days
174 Replies

kevin - 3 days New
7 Replies

kevin - 3 days
65 Replies

kevin - 5 days New
60 Replies

kevin - 4 days New
50 Replies

kevin - 7 days
31 Replies

kevin - 4 days New
30 Replies
by Assyriankey

kevin - 3 days New
48 Replies

kevin - 7 days New
42 Replies

kevin - 9 days
187 Replies
by IrishMauddib

kevin - 7 days New
147 Replies

kevin - 3 Days New
92 Replies

kevin - 3 days New
72 Replies
by Traveler

kevin - 3 days New
10 Replies

kevin

Quote from: Inertialmass on April 21, 2021, 06:45:28 PM
Quote from: kevin on April 20, 2021, 09:40:22 PM

...because i point out the inconsistencies of people who prefer to denigrate others without noticing that they themselves object to equal treatment?

because of, maybe, my interest in polite and civil discourse rather than rude and abusive conversation with other people?...

Betcha a nickel old Quaker Kev forgot all about the unassailable, empirically documented record here at IGI before he wrote the above braggadociating, self-congratulatory snark.

QuoteThe Corner
For forum miscreants!

kevin - 39 days
174 Replies

kevin - 3 days New
7 Replies

kevin - 3 days
65 Replies

kevin - 5 days New
60 Replies

kevin - 4 days New
50 Replies

kevin - 7 days
31 Replies

kevin - 4 days New
30 Replies
by Assyriankey

kevin - 3 days New
48 Replies

kevin - 7 days New
42 Replies

kevin - 9 days
187 Replies
by IrishMauddib

kevin - 7 days New
147 Replies

kevin - 3 Days New
92 Replies

kevin - 3 days New
72 Replies
by Traveler

kevin - 3 days New
10 Replies

oooh

if it isn't ol'inertial mess again

how you been, you old rapscallion?

still sucking on that moron kevin's ass just as hard as you can, are you?

so what do we have here? that moron kevin's corner record? i seem to recall that kevin did corner time because he wouldn't delete the comments he made. ol' inertial mess, on the other hand, learned he could insult people and then cut and run, deleting the comments like a good little boy, whenever the moderators told him to.

so inertial mess never got to spend time in the corner, that crafty little douchebag.

clever at that, he was.

looking at that record, though, i can see that it doesn't appear anywhere in the forum. you clever little pup, you've actually gone to all the time and trouble of making up your own little file with kevin's corner dates, just so you can cut and paste it into your posts.

whoever would have thought that kevin was so important to you.

must not have much of a life, must you?

now where were we?

oh yes

somewhere else more important than here.

AgnosticDamien

Quote from: kevin on April 21, 2021, 06:23:55 PM
i did indeed.

you asked a question and i responded. can't help it if you don't like the answer.

It's not that I didn't like the answer. But you didn't even attempt to answer it. Well done on playing this game Kevin, you almost had me feeling sympathy for you. I thought you were being genuine and wanted to discuss and be open to questions, as you insinuated in the OP. But it turns out you just want to troll. It is quite funny though. I enjoy your bolded rants below that dog picture! Have you ever thought of doing comedy?

AgnosticDamien

Oooh, look it's Kev, the old quaker fart who has now managed to find some time to spare for tolling on the forum

Dude hasn't changed and expects everyone to fix his terrible punctuation and spelling for him - he'z too Kool for thiz eh???

Now he'z an atheist, after being a christian bible believer for 70 yearzzz

He's just angry it took him this long to figure out his silly religion was a lie

Like a kid, he keepzz azzking why he should be nice to strangerzzzzz, damn thozze idiots, only me and my family matter.

Inertialmass

Quote from: kevin on April 21, 2021, 07:43:48 PM

it doesn't appear anywhere in the forum...    

What the fuk is wrong with you you sanctimonious fraud?  Back on the booze or the injectibles?  Click on the link and right there's your jail time upon jail time upon jail time listed.

kevin

Quote from: Inertialmass on April 21, 2021, 09:06:48 PM

it doesn't appear anywhere in the forum...    

What the fuk is wrong with you you sanctimonious fraud?  Back on the booze or the injectibles?  Click on the link and right there's your jail time upon jail time upon jail time listed.

you've actually gone to all the time and trouble of making up your own little file with kevin's corner dates, just so you can cut and paste it into your posts.

whoever would have thought that kevin was so important to you.

must not have much of a life, must you?

hello inertialmass

-1 for lying

kevin

Quote from: AgnosticDamien on April 21, 2021, 08:11:05 PM
It's not that I didn't like the answer. But you didn't even attempt to answer it. Well done on playing this game Kevin, you almost had me feeling sympathy for you. I thought you were being genuine and wanted to discuss and be open to questions, as you insinuated in the OP. But it turns out you just want to troll. It is quite funny though. I enjoy your bolded rants below that dog picture! Have you ever thought of doing comedy?

trolling, christiandamien?

sorry, i didn't realize that you objected to trolling.

you've never answered my question.

why are you are here?

Inertialmass

Quote from: kevin on April 21, 2021, 10:49:16 PM

you've actually gone to all the time and trouble of making up your own little file with kevin's corner dates...

No no no no.

You cannot be that stupid.

You call the forty seconds needed to click, drag, cut and compile your entries in one spot "making up your own little file"???

Can you really be that stupid???

-1 for ignorance and stupidity.   ||shy||

kevin

Quote from: Inertialmass on April 22, 2021, 12:08:04 AM
Quote from: kevin on April 21, 2021, 10:49:16 PM

you've actually gone to all the time and trouble of making up your own little file with kevin's corner dates...

No no no no.

You cannot be that stupid.

You call the forty seconds needed to click, drag, cut and compile your entries in one spot "making up your own little file"???

Can you really be that stupid???

-1 for ignorance and stupidity.   ||shy||

lol

"no no no no . . . ."

what a simple piece of work you are, my little popinjay.

making a fool of you is as easy as it was when ol'jay used to do it.

remember jay, little one?

you tried so hard to look intelligent in your arguments with him, and he made a fool of you again and again.

we all watched and waited for the punch lines, and you walked into them every time.

perhaps i should quote some of those memorable moments.

not hard to find. there were so many.

Inertialmass

Quote from: kevin on April 22, 2021, 12:17:08 AM
remember jay...   

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote from: Jay on January 26, 2021, 12:40:08 PM
Oh IM.  I know why the chief Justice isn't sitting there.  Quite simply, he would have said...gtfo....if they asked him.  I'm sure they did so privately since they would not want the spectacle of him refusing to do so publicly.

Sure.  There is precedent from 1876 for impeaching a former secretary of war. Lol.  It doesn't make it any less of a bulls**t political s**tshow highlighting the pettiness of the democrats.

Quote from: Inertialmass on January 26, 2021, 01:30:23 PM
I'm looking directly at the Constitution and at US history. 

You are gossiping.
  ||shy|| 

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=760
QuoteProfile of Jay

Date Registered:October 07, 2010, 12:00:46 AM

Local Time:April 21, 2021, 09:39:40 PM

Last Active:January 26, 2021, 07:40:08 AM

Like you Quaker Kev, Jay can't keep up factually and rhetorically and so tends to disappear in embarrassment for years at a stretch.

kevin