News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

one more forum

Started by Marke, August 11, 2008, 05:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marke

I've made it after not getting me confirmation email assy fixed me up.

All I ask from admin is openness, I can live with any set of rules as long as we know what they are and they are applied the same to everyone.

Hi to all the old friends and hi to any that are new, looking fwd to some good discussions.

Assyriankey

Hi Marke, thanks for joining.  The last 18 months have been an interesting ride eh? :)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Welcome aboard, Marke.  We are fairly open here.  Our About This Forum area will tell you who the mods/admins are.  You will also see other information posted that you might not be used to seeing.  : )

+1 for signing up. 
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

BladeofTheImmortal

I invited him, take that everybody.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Traveler

If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Assyriankey

Quote from: BladeofTheImmortal on August 11, 2008, 06:03:13 PM
I invited him, take that everybody.

And here I was thinking I invited him - you don't know what you don't know will hurt you!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Marke

Judging by who is showing up to this party it should be a good one.

Hi trav.,SoM, Assy, Blade, HE, etc.

Assy, I thought we agreed we where going to let Blade believe he invited me. ;)