News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Started by 80sHubby, August 25, 2015, 12:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kusa

Quote from: 80sHubby on August 25, 2015, 03:11:01 PM
Thanks. I really do not plan on insulting anyone but un ruly folks will be met with hostility.

First of all welcome aboard. I think your wife is a nice person.

I am confused by your statement above though. You say you follow Jesus but I don't think he would approve of hostility.

80sChild

Quote from: Kusa on August 29, 2015, 12:09:56 AM
Thanks. I really do not plan on insulting anyone but un ruly folks will be met with hostility.

I am confused by your statement above though. You say you follow Jesus but I don't think he would approve of hostility.

Sorry guys he left..... And he wasn't being serious about hostility it was a joke, he didn't think it would be taken literally sorry. My husband is a good person would give you the shirt off his back, but he didn't do well on here, he couldn't deal with the constant negativity from people about his beliefs. And I do not know if you all realize it but you are sometimes pretty negative, I guess we all can be at times. Sometimes tho listen to what people that are different than you have to say, it's not too hard. Joey felt like no matter what he said it got a negative remark.....

80sChild

Quote from: Kusa on August 29, 2015, 12:09:56 AM

Oh PS Kusa thanks I think your nice too!

kevin

thats not the first time the ones who arent into confrontation leave.

this place weeds out the better of us.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

80sChild

Quote from: kevin on August 29, 2015, 10:23:20 AM

this place weeds out the better of us.

Yeah, and I'm too hard headed to leave! lol

Augusto

Gnu Ordure

Quote from: 80sChild on August 29, 2015, 02:18:43 AM
Sorry guys he left..... And he wasn't being serious about hostility it was a joke, he didn't think it would be taken literally sorry.
80s, his last post included this:
Quote from: 80sHubby on August 28, 2015, 09:28:13 PM
This is the most vile group I have seen maybe ever. Good luck to you people. I shake the dust off and go on my way.
That doesn't seem like a joke to me. Looks like he thinks we're vile.

80sHub came into the Forum making threats about how people should talk to him. His first post:
Quote from: 80sHubby on August 25, 2015, 12:22:12 PM
80sHusband. Here to see what all the fuss is about. Be nice and I will be nice back. Insensitive, dis respectful and rude behavior will be treated as such and will be responded to in a manner fit for the action.
Second post:
Quote from: 80sHubby on August 25, 2015, 01:46:58 PM
Any and all respectful, decent and compassionate debate will be welcomed and treated as such;likewise, Idiots will be dealt with in an entirely different manner.

Those posts are confrontational. He's calling people idiots before they've even said a word.

Augusto

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on August 29, 2015, 11:03:27 AM
Sorry guys he left..... And he wasn't being serious about hostility it was a joke, he didn't think it would be taken literally sorry.
This is the most vile group I have seen maybe ever. Good luck to you people. I shake the dust off and go on my way.

80sHub came into the Forum making threats about how people should talk to him. His first post:
80sHusband. Here to see what all the fuss is about. Be nice and I will be nice back. Insensitive, dis respectful and rude behavior will be treated as such and will be responded to in a manner fit for the action.
Second post:
Any and all respectful, decent and compassionate debate will be welcomed and treated as such;likewise, Idiots will be dealt with in an entirely different manner.

Those posts are confrontational. He's calling people idiots before they've even said a word.

This is confrontational.

The man already left. His wife is here, are you trying to have her gone too by attacking her absent husband?

80sChild

Second post:

Gnu, yes you are right. He should not have come in with the attitude he did. He did see how rough you all were on me when I first came in and I think that is why he had his defenses up before he ever got started. He doesn't do well in debates about religion it hits too close to home I think, his dad is a retired Baptist preacher and he loves his dad with all his heart. So please forgive him at least for me, 80sHubby is a very good man and is not a confrontational person usually. He's a great man and a great father and husband, he would give a stranger the shirt off his back. We come from different worlds all of us and it's hard to understand some people cus we do not understand their culture or background. Texans are a different breed, were kind and friendly and welcome you into our home, but if you disrespect our country or our God we can get wound up and fighting mad lol. So please do not leave thinking bad about my Hubby he really is a sweet guy!

80sChild

Quote from: Augusto on August 29, 2015, 11:07:43 AM

Second post:

This is confrontational.

The man already left. His wife is here, are you trying to have her gone too by attacking her absent husband?

I know..... I am sorry.

Happy Evolute

I'm sure he'll come back once he realises we're all nice really.

||unsure||

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Teaspoon Shallow

"If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would.    That's the difference between me and your God." Tracie Harris

80sChild

Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 29, 2015, 07:30:42 PM
I'm sure he'll come back once he realises we're all nice really.

||unsure||
YEAH IM SURE HE WILL !