News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

WHY ISNT MR BLACKWELL IN THE CORNER?

Started by Steveox, March 17, 2014, 06:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveox

He did make a threat towards me. That's an E1 violation. So why isn't he in the corner for 3 days at least? So want me  racist post again? That's what yall telling me.

We are the silent majority

Bordeaux

Steve,  do the world a favor and go find a job. 
"Certitude is not evidence of truth. Nor does repetition make it true. If anything, repetition should make you suspicious. Truth always stands up to scrutiny on its merits."
― Steven Hassan PhD

Bordeaux

Quote from: Steveox on March 17, 2014, 06:35:28 PM
He did make a threat towards me. That's an E1 violation. So why isn't he in the corner for 3 days at least? So want me  racist post again? That's what yall telling me.
*E1a - Mod 09*   Instead of wasting your time complaining about almost everything in this forum,  why don't you go sell lemonade to put some money in your pocket? 
"Certitude is not evidence of truth. Nor does repetition make it true. If anything, repetition should make you suspicious. Truth always stands up to scrutiny on its merits."
― Steven Hassan PhD

Jezzebelle

This is why you're not allowed to be a mod steve.  You refuse to understand the rules and penalties.

Mr. B had a Rule 1 break, not an E1.  You don't go to the corner unless you get 3 Rule breaks in 60 days.  3 strikes and you're out.  This was his first in 60 days.

Etiquette breaks are like foul balls, you have to edit and change them, but you can't strike out on them.
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Emily

If I remember the post correctly it wasn't even a threat. Mr. B stopped just short of what he would do if he found out where you live, so he could have meant either kicking you in the balls over and over again or giving you a giant hug and anything in between. It seems all Mr. B wanted to do was to buy you pizza and a case of beer.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Emily on March 17, 2014, 07:12:24 PM
If I remember the post correctly it wasn't even a threat. Mr. B stopped just short of what he would do if he found out where you live, so he could have meant either kicking you in the balls over and over again or giving you a giant hug and anything in between. It seems all Mr. B wanted to do was to buy you pizza and a case of beer.

The post was found guilty.  Steve just wants to know why he wasn't "punished" as steve sees fit.
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Steveox

How many times Mooby overstepped his authority? I been put on moderation so many times its almost unfair and I didn't even get an appeal.

Bordeaux

@the moderators,  how do I put Steve on ignore?
― Steven Hassan PhD

Steveox

Look at our court system. When you file a lawsuit theres a thing called appeal. When you appeal your case that means nothing happens until your case is appealed. So when im found guilty I should have an appeal until you retry my case.

Kiahanie

Quote from: whatever on March 17, 2014, 07:43:03 PM@the moderators,  how do I put Steve on ignore?
I'm not a mod, but once in a while I've needed to ignore someone.

-go to your profile
-click on modify profile and select buddies/ignore list
-the edit the ignore list, adding anyone you want to ignore.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Bordeaux

Quote from: Kiahanie on March 17, 2014, 08:55:34 PM
Quote from: whatever on March 17, 2014, 07:43:03 PM@the moderators,  how do I put Steve on ignore?
I'm not a mod, but once in a while I've needed to ignore someone.

-go to your profile
-click on modify profile and select buddies/ignore list
-the edit the ignore list, adding anyone you want to ignore.
thank you for your help,  Sir! Much appreciated
― Steven Hassan PhD

Emily

I love it when Steve gets all 'court of law'-ish

Quote from: Steveox on March 17, 2014, 08:29:54 PM
Look at our court system. When you file a lawsuit theres a thing called appeal. When you appeal your case that means nothing happens until your case is appealed. So when im found guilty I should have an appeal until you retry my case.

Actually, this isn't true. Whatever the outcome of the case is, whether a corner stay or jail time, whatever, you receive that punishment during the appeal, at which point if the appeal is successful the punishment gets reversed.

Steveox

Well Mr Blackwell only did it once so he gets a warning. How many warnings I got from Mooby huh?

Emily

Well, if Mr. Blackwell only did it once I guess Jezz answered your question then. Of course, the answer to your question only applies if he was found guilty of something, so you could have reported 50 of his posts within the last week alone and if only one of them is found guilty by the judges (the mods), then that counts as a strike against him.

So yes, you are right. According to the rules here he does only get a warning, and he has two more warns left if he is found guilty within the next 60 days.

Steve, do you actually read what others reply to you before you reply?

Mooby the Golden Sock

Quote from: Steveox on March 17, 2014, 07:40:40 PM
How many times Mooby overstepped his authority? I been put on moderation so many times its almost unfair and I didn't even get an appeal.
Those were for Terms of Service breaks, not rule breaks.  Your rule breaks have always been handled the same as anyone else.

Rule breaks always go by "Three Strikes You're Out!"
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Garja

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Garja

Maybe that wasn't directed at you Steve.  I never mentioned you by name did I?  Careful flipping people off, wouldn't want you to get banned or anything.  ||whistling||
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Steveox

Well it looked like it was directly at me.

GratefulApe

Nobody puts a Blackman in the corner.

Steveox

Anybody wants to make a report on that? Be my guest

Jay

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

GratefulApe

You wouldn't hit a black man with glasses.

Steveox