Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodsPROMISE

leese

^^shameless karma ploy. love it.

GodsPROMISE

Lillium

2 days before my Jellie Bean's first month age milestone.  She's reached a new record for age: 1 month and 9 days old.  Tomorrow, she'll break this record aging in at 1 month and 10 days. 

Okay, that's my dorky way of saying, "Yay, she's getting older!" <3 I love her, I do.
Meow?

Jezzebelle

Oh.me.gee. y'all!  I just got baby girl's school photos for this year... and they are the best ones she's ever had done!  I've never had the problem of having to pick which one I like best... it's always, "which one is not the worse" LOL.  So help me pick!  Which one do you like best?  1,2,3:

I'm so happy... lookit those ears in the last one!  *dies*
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Tish

Buddha

Maggie the Opinionated

I say 1. No 2. No 1. One has the non-crooked smile and fabulous ears. They are all cute. I can't possibly choose!!!!  Why do you heap such pressure on me????

Lillium

I like 2 best.  Then 3 as a close second.  However, they're all lovely pictures, so really, it's a tough decision to make.  Get them all?
Meow?

Garja

I say 1, it's a classic pose, but it's classic for a reason.  3 is a strong contender though.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

urs

Dammit Jess, they're all good!

leese

I LOVE #3 for the genuine going to laugh look. But #1 has ears, smile and more of her little self in the pic.

Hemingway

You're all mad.......

#1 by a mile. Waaaaay cool.

*rubber stamps*
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Jezzebelle

decision made!  I'll be getting all 3 and putting in a 3 part frame :)

thanks all!  <3

Garja

Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 20, 2013, 06:07:00 PM
decision made!  I'll be getting all 3 and putting in a 3 part frame :)

thanks all!  <3

Well.... thats just not a decision at all!  ||wink||
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Maggie the Opinionated

Actually, it is definitely a good idea. What if the finished color product makes enough of a difference to make us wish we had chosen another? I say buying all three is necessary just to be on the safe side!

Jezzebelle

I don't get to see the color product  ||sad||  I suppose I could email the photog and ask her for the color copies.  They do 3 photo sessions a year- fall, spring, summer (this was spring) and this time's theme was "Black and White."  The fall ones were not great and I didn't buy any, so I was holding out that these would be halfway decent (we've never had good school ones!). 

If I had to pick a favorite then I would say #3... it's so very her!

Here was the fall one :/

Maggie the Opinionated

Actually, i love black and white photography, so what you are getting seems fine to me! The color fall picture doesn't do her any justice at all.

Jezzebelle

Pre-K Graduation!

Also- they each gave a little speech about what they wanted to be when they grew up, and my daughter was the only girl in the school to not say, "mommy" or "teacher."  She wants to be an artist :)

rickymooston

Does she get her brains and good looks from you or your husband?

Very nice pic. Congrats to her on her first graduation.

||grin||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Jezzebelle

She's his mini-clone looks wise.  Both kids are.

meAgain

meAgain

sorry couldn't get pic to post

Emily

It's a girl  ||smiley||. Tricia Marie, born June 10, 2013 at 5:17pm. My husband decided it would be a good idea to break our camera so we had to take pics the old fashion way and as it turns out I need a new scanner, so the picture is not too great.  ||smileysad||

Right now she's sleeping like a baby.  ||smiley||

Maggie the Opinionated

She is really beautiful.

Emily

Thank you.

I wish I scanned in a better picture first though. This is the first pic I scanned and I tried scanning in more to show my online friends but I got frustrated and gave up. 

Maggie the Opinionated

If I may ask, did you have a C-section? She is so perfectly formed and all pink and white-- not squished at all. How much did she weigh?

Garja

Thats great Emily!!!! Congrats!

Very cute kid!  And im not just saying that... lets face it, some babies are butt ugly, especially brand new ones.  One of those times I agree with Maggie... she looks really good.
~Thomas Jefferson

Jezzebelle

congrats emily!  she's gorg!  <3  glad everyone is happy and healthy... take your time to heal up!