News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggie the Opinionated

They are so precious. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen any of the IGI kiddies in a while. Glad you posted them. I can't believe how big the baby is getting.

Pastafarian

Growing up too fast :-(
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

catwixen

Awww ^ little hippie flower. Too beautiful Pasta.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Pastafarian

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

Ratman

Nice looking daughter Pasta.  She must take after mom.  ||grin||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Pastafarian

JudoChop

One-upmanship at its very finest.  ||Kerly||

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

FGOH

Such lovely girls, Judo.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

JudoChop

It's a shame I didn't get a shot of Hollie pushing Lia to the sofa before hogging the camera. :D
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Maggie the Opinionated

I can never get over how cute they are. But now even Hollie is a big girl! Your babies are growing up...

Pastafarian

Ratman

Judo, you need to start practicing your mean stern look for when a boy comes a-calling. Also you might get a tire iron and maybe some nun chucks?  ||whistling||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

JudoChop

Quote from: Ratman on June 29, 2012, 12:51:56 PM
Judo, you need to start practicing your mean stern look for when a boy comes a-calling. Also you might get a tire iron and maybe some nun chucks?  ||whistling||

The last thing I'd do if a boy came to my doorstep is offer to change his tyre or flail the husk from his rice grain.

Meat

<<<-----------<><><<< Giddy up!  ||grin||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Woodrow LI

Quote from: JudoChop on June 29, 2012, 12:57:28 PM

The last thing I'd do if a boy came to my doorstep is offer to change his tyre or flail the husk from his rice grain.

Took me a minute to realize what you meant. but when it finally sunk into my thick head you got a +1

FGOH

Meat! I keep missing your pics. Have a care for those of us on European time.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Meat

Quote from: FGOH on July 01, 2012, 04:03:24 PM
I'll reschedule when I pound down my six pack of liquid courage.  ||beerchug||

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Meat on July 01, 2012, 08:46:49 PM
Quote from: FGOH on July 01, 2012, 04:03:24 PM
I'll reschedule when I pound down my six pack of liquid courage.  ||beerchug||

The Gals will be waiting.

While I find you to be a ice guy and interesting, I don't have as much need to see your mug as the ladies seem o have. But, now if you were URS, That might be diffrent, provided my wife isn't armed.

Meat

^They're more interested in my kids. "How did he make those" and such.  ||grin||

JudoChop

Quote from: Woodrow LI on July 01, 2012, 03:46:38 PM
Quote from: JudoChop on June 29, 2012, 12:57:28 PM

Took me a minute to realize what you meant. but when it finally sunk into my thick head you got a +1

My faith in humankind is now restored. ;)

rickymooston

Quote from: JudoChop on June 29, 2012, 11:43:08 AM
One-upmanship at its very finest.  ||Kerly||

Lol. Can we see your stern look too?
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Jubal Early

My daughter as "Harry Potter" and her friend is "Draco Malfoy." Tourists were taking more photos of them than the car and store.

Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds

Jubal Early

And so he doesn't feel left out, my son who loves all things Tron.  (No, I don't know why.)

kevin

Quote from: Jubal Early on July 03, 2012, 07:31:42 PM
My daughter as "Harry Potter" and her friend is "Draco Malfoy." Tourists were taking more photos of them than the car and store.

bathtub nash!

arrgghh  weren't they ugly? they still are.

your girl is much prettier than that auto
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Jubal Early

We were at Antiques Archaeology, the store from the TV show "American Pickers."  Everyone takes photos of the car because it is the opening shot of the show.  The store in LeClaire, Iowa, is teeny tiny.  No, we did not see Mike and Frank.  And Danielle who now has her own store next door, went out one door as we entered.  My daughter scored by getting some vintage clothing.  She was very happy.

The cashier called all the other store staff down to see "Harry" and "Draco."  LOL

This is my son's girlfriend after finishing the Warrior Dash a few weeks ago.  We were all very proud of her.  I didn't even mind the hug that left mud all down my back.

Jamestr

From left, my wife Ann, my daughters Alana and Nastassja, and me, at the Golden Gate. This was our last vacation as a family, in June 2010, before Ann got too ill to travel. After this we drove to Point Reyes--beautiful.

Added: the four of us at our wedding in 1991.

Hemingway

Great photos Jubal and Jamestr! +1's all round!
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Jamestr

Meat

<<----------<<<<< Little Meat. FGOH gets a peek.  ||grin||

acctnt_shan

Hope that wasn't a "for her eyes only" thing - cute!   ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard