News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David M

^ she sure doesn't look like Chuckie anymore.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Sweetling

She never did, you little stinker.
Keepin' it Real!

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

David M

WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Sweetling

Thanks, JP! I've been posting her pics since she was much smaller. She's fun to photograph.

Shut up, David. :-P
Keepin' it Real!

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on October 06, 2010, 11:40:50 PM
Thanks, JP! I've been posting her pics since she was much smaller. She's fun to photograph.

Shut up, David. :-P

||Kris||

Sita

Quote from: Sweetling on October 06, 2010, 11:25:47 PM

She's growing up.

She sure is.  I remember her from your earlier postings.  She's adorable.   ||smiley||
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

urs

Sorry about posting links instead of pics. I keep most of my stuff on Flickr now, but I keep the kids pics private because of the sheer number of weirdos on Flickr alone, and I keep my Facebook private so my dad and ex can't stalk me. But these should still work ok.

My daughter, almost 7 years old:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3995523&l=38afc4391b&id=588123460

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3910332&l=0fa5cfcd9e&id=588123460

My son, almost 3 years old (I was prego with him when I joined WWGHA!):
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5314002&l=1fbc924782&id=588123460

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5301247&l=54f0e2515a&id=588123460

Shylala

aw urs your kids are really cute! i love your daughters glasses haha. +1 for having kids so cute
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Son of Man

They're adorable, Urs.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

kevin

my nine year old. my eleven year old probably took the picture. i just discovered the photo in the files, they never told me

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

leese

kevin

they're scary. this one's likely to be an artist, and probably set the picture up. but the other one actually took the picture. none of the boys would have thought to do this

Tish

Kevin, that one's going to be a heart breaker!!   ||grin||
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

kevin

Sweetling

Keepin' it Real!

David M

urs

The tragic fate of my socks at laundry folding time.

Being cool.

Being hammy.

This is serious, Mom.

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

acctnt_shan

Love all these pictures!   ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Jubal Early

My son who looks a great deal like me. Only he would wear a Ghostbuster shirt to a NASCAR track. 

Daughter several years ago
Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds

Jubal Early

In August 2010, my daughter volunteered for the day a children's festival.  That is her tortoise, Raquel with her.

JadedPulse

I'm jealous of her tortiose! I WANT ONE!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Pastafarian

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

Jubal Early

Quote from: JadedPulse on October 28, 2010, 12:38:36 AM
I'm jealous of her tortiose! I WANT ONE!
We all adore Raquel.  She follows my daughter around like a puppy.  She plays soccer with her ping pong balls.  She loves getting attention and lots of petting.

FGOH

Quote from: urs on October 27, 2010, 06:06:27 PM
The tragic fate of my socks at laundry folding time.

This picture is priceless. +1 for sharing it.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Sweetling

Pasta! So great to see you, my dear! What delicious pics of your beautiful sweetie.

Urs, your kid is hysterical. Love the socks. Classic.
Keepin' it Real!

Happy Evolute

My youngest daughter on the right (Baby Evolute), and Mrs E's daughter (The Squidge) on the left.

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Luigi

Quote from: Happy Evolute on October 29, 2010, 02:54:35 PM
My youngest daughter on the right (Baby Evolute), and Mrs E's daughter (The Squidge) on the left.

HE, may I ask why you refer to her as Mrs. E's daughter, and not your "daughter"? I assume she isn't biologically yours, but it still irks me that you don't really call her "yours", for some reason.

Urs, your children look adorable! Definitely look like a fun bunch.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Luigi on October 30, 2010, 08:55:50 PM
HE, may I ask why you refer to her as Mrs. E's daughter, and not your "daughter"? I assume she isn't biologically yours, but it still irks me that you don't really call her "yours", for some reason.

Sure. I am not The Squidge's father, and Mrs Evolute is not Baby Evolute's mother. Perhaps I should call The Squidge my step-daughter?

||unsure||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand