News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetling

Keepin' it Real!

leese

Yay! a cuteness thread. I don't have many old pics availabe ATM. I will dig up cuter ones later. ||thumbs||

My daughter when she was around 4 yrs old. Arrr!

Sweetling

+1. We're into pirates, too! I'll find that pic.
Keepin' it Real!

Sweetling

Aarrrh!

... And then there's this recent one. It's doubtful she was emulating Smoking Cool - she's barely been exposed to it.

Keepin' it Real!

Drauthlin

My daughter Temperance:

My son Matrim:

"God is imaginary." - QM (props for admitting it, man)
"I the Lord am a...tender and delicate woman." - Exodus and Revelations.

Sweetling

Keepin' it Real!

Son of Man

Drauthlin, Temperance is adorable.  : )

Sweetling, exploit your daughter while she's still cute!  Remember what happened to the Olsen twins?  They look like Michael Jackson now. 
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

David M

Quote from: Son of Man on April 28, 2010, 05:31:25 AM
Drauthlin, Temperance is adorable.  : )

Sweetling, exploit your daughter while she's still cute!  Remember what happened to the Olsen twins?  They look like Michael Jackson now. 

Michael Jackson has a twin?   ||shocked||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

catwixen

Well most of you have seen baby pics of Goobs before but this one was professionally done so I am particularly proud of it....

1st Birthday
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

leese

Pastafarian

Ha ha Cat!

Here's little Kaylee at 3 months...

At 4 Months...

& at 6 months...

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

leese

^^How much to ship boxes of babies these days, Pasta? Beautiful, BTW. ||thumbs||

catwixen

Awwww Kaylee is gorgeous!  ||thumbs|| And to think...many of us here were there for the birth. (in thought anyhoo)  ||wink||

Airyaman

Sorry, has me in it too (only 3 weeks ago)

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

catwixen

leese

Beautiful offspring, Airy.
Good to see you around here too. ||smiley||

Pastafarian

Sweetling, if that's what your daughter looks like then... Well let me not climb on that bandwagon! ;)

Temperance is too cute! And Matrim reminds me of an innocent Sylar/new Dcoc Spok minus the ears of course :) ...hey wait a minute,  what's with the Star Trek haircuts of the boys in this thread? Lol

ag, y'all have beautiful families , +1's all round to the best thing ever   ||beerchug||
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

Pastafarian

She loves that box. I thought it was pretty cool that the TV says "Box Office" just as I took the pic - it was an episode of Band Of Brothers winding down.
Mmm... Maybe it's a sign... Kaylee is the chosen one, the Antichrist long ago foretold, She who will put god in his box.
I'm so proud  ||grin||

Sita

Beautiful children, everyone.   ||thumbs||

My little girl...

Then

And now

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

leese

Sita, your daughter has your  gaze. It's not a matter of features, it's her expression. Easy to tell she's your girl.  ||thumbs|| I see the same with my daughter. I'll have to post an adult  pic of mine, but since she's a member, I'll have to ask her.

Codswallop

leese

catwixen

Cods your kids are gorgeous!

Sweetling

We've got some ridiculously attractive progeny here.

Quote from: Pastafarian on April 29, 2010, 01:59:27 PM
Sweetling, if that's what your daughter looks like then... Well let me not climb on that bandwagon! ;)

Since I don't know where you're going with this, please continue.

Keepin' it Real!

Pastafarian

I'm afraid men are, at least to some degree, all the same... I knew I should've kept my big mouth shut. Moving on! 

Pastafarian

Quote from: catwixen on April 28, 2010, 10:34:03 PM
... And to think...many of us here were there for the birth. (in thought anyhoo)  ||wink||

yeah, it reminds me of how much life has changed, I can remember posting as an expectant father... And I was not going to have kids... Thank Rah for the power of genes!  ||cheesy||

Sweetling

Quote from: Pastafarian on April 30, 2010, 12:19:05 AM
Quote from: catwixen on April 28, 2010, 10:34:03 PM
... And to think...many of us here were there for the birth. (in thought anyhoo)  ||wink||

yeah, it reminds me of how much life has changed, I can remember posting as an expectant father... And I was not going to have kids... Thank Rah for the power of genes!  ||cheesy||

We agonized over it... and my father-in-law gently asked me if I thought ours was a gene pool that shouldn't be continued. I guess I was convinced.
Keepin' it Real!

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on April 30, 2010, 12:31:11 AM

We agonized over it... and my father-in-law gently asked me if I thought ours was a gene pool that shouldn't be continued. I guess I was convinced.

Praise God!
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Sweetling

Quote from: David M on April 30, 2010, 12:40:15 AM

Praise God!

Hmph. You like Chucky Jr., then? Or you just approve of procreation in general?
Keepin' it Real!

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on April 30, 2010, 12:44:53 AM
Quote from: David M on April 30, 2010, 12:40:15 AM

Praise God!

Hmph. You like Chucky Jr., then? Or you just approve of procreation in general?

She's got your sweetness, no doubt about it.  And yes, I am definitely pro-creation.