News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwixen

David and Sweetling - you should start your own act, call it ummm "who's on first"?
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Maggie the Opinionated

Well, Sweetling, I will comment meaningfully on your daughter-- she is gorgeous! The golden curls are the sort of thing I thought only existed in troubador poetry. But the rest of the kids are gorgeous too. In fact, Pasta's daughter has the wisest eyes I have ever seen on an infant. I haven;t worked my way through the thread yet (I am going backward) but, frankly, it is already clear that there is an abundance of cuteness on this forum.

Sweetling

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on May 07, 2010, 12:48:21 AM
Well, Sweetling, I will comment meaningfully on your daughter-- she is gorgeous! The golden curls are the sort of thing I thought only existed in troubador poetry. But the rest of the kids are gorgeous too. In fact, Pasta's daughter has the wisest eyes I have ever seen on an infant. I haven;t worked my way through the thread yet (I am going backward) but, frankly, it is already clear that there is an abundance of cuteness on this forum.

Maggie, that was indeed meaningful, and awfully sweet. Thank you. My daughter's doctor has a major crush on her and says she's like a porcelain doll.

Pasta, your daughter is crazydorable.

Cat, your monkey is... hairy.
Keepin' it Real!

Sweetling

Airyman, your kids are extremely good-looking, but what really stands out for me is your resemblance to John Mayer.

Jill, I love the Nathan pics, especially the one on the wedding day. I want to bite him.
Keepin' it Real!

catwixen

Quote from: Sweetling on May 07, 2010, 01:09:41 AM

Cat, your monkey is... hairy.

He's a feminist too. I am so proud.  ||grin||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Pastafarian

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on May 07, 2010, 01:12:20 AM
Airyman, your kids are extremely good-looking, but what really stands out for me is your resemblance to John Mayer.

Jill, I love the Nathan pics, especially the one on the wedding day. I want to bite him.

If you saw my picture, you'd want to bite me, too.  I've been told I'm adorable.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

leese

Quote from: David M on May 07, 2010, 12:11:40 PM

If you saw my picture, you'd want to bite me, too.  I've been told I'm adorable.
Tits or GTFO!

David M

Quote from: leese on May 07, 2010, 06:49:22 PM
Quote from: David M on May 07, 2010, 12:11:40 PM

Tits or GTFO!

||huh||  That's really not my best feature.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

JudoChop

Ah, I missed this thread. Well I'm rifling through piccies on my computer at the minute so here is nipper no1 a while ago, nipper no2 to follow when I can find some. ;)

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Shylala

she is so cute. +1   you be careful when she grows up haha
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

JudoChop

She'll be wearing a burka. ;)
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Sita

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

GodsPROMISE

my one and only! [for now ;) ]

Gwen

JadedPulse

I love Cookie. She's SO adorable!!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

leese

JudoChop

Nipper number 2, having a terrible hair day...

FGOH

Oh Judo, that picture is so cute. You have really lovely daughters.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

JudoChop

Quote from: FGOH on July 26, 2010, 09:00:41 AM
Oh Judo, that picture is so cute. You have really lovely daughters.

*adds to list of babysitters*

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Luigi

Well, it's not MY kid, but my nephew.  ||smiley||

<Admin JustMyron - Photo removed at user request>
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Mrs Pumpkin

Here's my ray of sunshine....  ||smiley||

Yog

This thread is cuteness overload! +1s to all and sundry.  ||tip hat||

+2 Cat when I can!  ||cheesy||

FGOH

Mrs P - a very handsome boy. Is that him all ready for big school?
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Mrs Pumpkin

Quote from: FGOH on September 17, 2010, 10:21:43 AM
Mrs P - a very handsome boy. Is that him all ready for big school?

Thank you :)  Indeedy, his first day!  He's started to get tired now though, bless him - it's a long old day - out the door just after 7am and not home till about 4.30/45 ish depending on the buses.

He's grown up waaaay to quick for my liking!  Here he is aged 3 on his first day at nursery!

I used to take a pic in the same spot on the first day of the new school year - this year we took the door off, so can't measure how tall he is against each panel lol

krzktma

everyone's kids/nephew are darling! i would babysit any of them  ||PTW||
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

Sweetling

Keepin' it Real!