News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unkleE

I thought that's what I'd done. The picture's in Picasa, and I copied the image location URL from the box it says to use. But when I just right clicked (well, I use a Mac so it's Control-click) as you suggested it worked. So thanks, but why did it work on your post before it worked on mine??? 
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

seka

Huh, now it's correct in your post, too. If you quote mine, you'll see that the urls are different.

I've no idea why that is.

Still, +1 for the picture  :)

Son of Man

From where I'm sitting, neither picture is displaying properly.  All i see is a little white box with red X on it.  Maybe that's because you both went to the referring site to see the graphic?
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

BladeofTheImmortal

Question, should I post the pic of me in a dress?
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Trevor

Quote from: BladeofTheImmortal on September 10, 2008, 11:05:16 PM
Question, should I post the pic of me in a dress?

i know ive got a few dress pics myself but im not sure where they have ended up  ||sad||

this will have to do  ||thumbs||
Man it was hot in that thing!
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

Son of Man

Well, it looks like I'm not the hairiest guy in the forum, after all.  : (

BladeofTheImmortal

/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

seka

Quote from: Son of Man on September 10, 2008, 10:29:46 PM
From where I'm sitting, neither picture is displaying properly.  All i see is a little white box with red X on it.  Maybe that's because you both went to the referring site to see the graphic?

How's this?

rickymooston

Seka, I think SoM is hairier than your er dad there.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

seka

What, Trevor or UnkleE?

And yes, I'd say SoM is hairier than my dad. Not quite as hairy as my dad's brother, though.

Assyriankey

Quote from: Trevor on September 11, 2008, 01:25:03 AM

How you managed to play the piano in that costume is beyond me  ||think||
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Quote from: seka on September 11, 2008, 02:18:08 AM

And yes, I'd say SoM is hairier than my dad. Not quite as hairy as my dad's brother, though.
Seka, your uncle is GenerousGeorge???

Assyriankey

Quote from: BladeofTheImmortal on September 11, 2008, 01:56:41 AM
Seems no one wants it.

I've linked Anna to your Trial thread on the old WWGHA forum - give her some time to absorb this new info  ||tip hat||
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on September 11, 2008, 02:25:36 AM

I wish that Seka, CatVixen and scrabblehambster go to WWHGA and fetch that guy over here. I have a feeling pony (i'm guessing that is the moderator in question) will ban him soon for "trolling" in DD's threads.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

BladeofTheImmortal

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 11, 2008, 02:26:14 AM
Seems no one wants it.

I've linked Anna to your Trial thread on the old WWGHA forum - give her some time to absorb this new info  ||tip hat||

It was great. I tihnk we should start it back up over here, we never got a verdict.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

rickymooston

What, Trevor or UnkleE?

||grin||

seka

Quote from: Son of Man on September 11, 2008, 02:25:36 AM
[picture of unkleE]

UnkleE is GenerousGeorge???

Ugh, I'm so confused now... So, let's go over this. The picture above is the one of UnkleE that wouldn't display properly otherwise (it looks like everyone can see it now). UnkleE is not my uncle, nor is he my father, grandfather, or any other relative, to the best of my knowledge. He is also not GenerousGeorge, to the best of my knowledge, though you never know - he just might be.

Unrelated to that, my read dad is not as hairy as SoM. My real uncle (on my dad's side) is probably hairier. It is said that my cousin, upon her first trip to the zoo, cried out "look dad, that one is almost as hairy as you are!" when she saw the gorilla.

catwixen

Blade sweetie...yes we want yer photo!!!!

ooh UncleE you hairy beast!  ||thumbs||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

anna

Quote from: BladeofTheImmortal on September 11, 2008, 03:02:32 AM
Quote from: Assyriankey on September 11, 2008, 02:26:14 AM
Seems no one wants it.

It was great. I tihnk we should start it back up over here, we never got a verdict.

Cat's right Blade of course we want your pic....you should just announce that your posting it rather than ask...silly.

Assy, what is this link you speak of?

BladeofTheImmortal

I just didn't want to burn anyones retinas.

I'll post some pics later on tonight.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

unkleE

Quote from: catwixen on September 11, 2008, 12:23:27 PM

ooh UncleE you hairy beast!  ||thumbs||

Some people think I'm getting sexier with age!  : )

Well ......

I'd like to think it ......

Who said christians are delusional?
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

Airyaman

Me hanging out at my daughter's college apartment

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

rickymooston

+1 Aruman.

Anna as promised ... My the moose has uncovered some rather embarassing photos of his photographer

<--- Drunk on 6 kinds of wine at expensive restaurant

<--- Stanley cup finals 2007

<--- Ice coffee vietnam

BladeofTheImmortal

Very old pic.

2 years ago.

Me as a woman(the most beautiful woman ever.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

rickymooston

Your demon outfit is awesome +1 for that.

(Your friend/girl friend is pretty attractive.) Other more shallow posters may give you karma for that.

Agreed, that's a great girl outfit ...

BladeofTheImmortal

Quote from: rickymooston on September 12, 2008, 07:03:36 AM

(Your friend/girl friend is pretty attractive.) Other more shallow posters may give you karma for that.

Not a girlfriend, just a friend that's a girl(sadly).

Also, you may think that the glare from the camera lens is what gives that effect in the Devil pic, but you'd be wrong. That was me phasing out. It's a little trick I picked up in 'Nam.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

rickymooston

Quote from: BladeofTheImmortal on September 12, 2008, 07:52:03 AM
Quote from: rickymooston on September 12, 2008, 07:03:36 AM

Not a girlfriend, just a friend that's a girl(sadly).

Well, you never know, ...
Also, you may think that the glare from the camera lens is what gives that effect in the Devil pic, but you'd be wrong. That was me phasing out. It's a little trick I picked up in 'Nam.

I assumed it was photoshop or something.

BrandixLove

I'm in the hat.

And there's one of me about a week ago when my roommate and I got bored.  We played dress up with some game-faces on... Though it was a Tuesday and not a Saturday and beer pong was using Hawaiian Punch instead of beer...

Son of Man

Quote from: BrandixLove on September 16, 2008, 06:44:56 PM

Nice pic, Brandix.  But I'm starting to wonder if our forum has any normal members.  : )

+1

BrandixLove

Oh SoM.. That picture is contained..  I didn't give you the pictures where my roommate and I decided to put on our raincoats grab our umbrellas and start dancing in our room.