News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastafarian

God damn it Urs you're an inspiration.
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

urs

Quote from: Pastafarian on June 01, 2012, 05:22:41 AM

Wow, Pasta, that's...that's a really nice thing to say. I don't know how I could ever live up to that, but I will thank you, regardless. I appreciate it.

And if you were just joking, then I am relieved, because that honestly makes more sense.

Meat

Quote from: urs on June 01, 2012, 04:47:05 AM
Well....I came here to post a pic of my newest Haircolor that I super love, but I am afraid I can't compete with Shy's pics. Plus, I feel like mine would be superficial and lame compared to hers. I don't have any good stories about it or anything. So I will just wait a little while and then maybe come back another time.
Post now but we won't look at it until the timing is right.  ||whistling||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Maggie the Opinionated

Well....I came here to post a pic of my newest Haircolor that I super love, but I am afraid I can't compete with Shy's pics. Plus, I feel like mine would be superficial and lame compared to hers. I don't have any good stories about it or anything. So I will just wait a little while and then maybe come back another time.

I think I speak for most when I say we love your pictures and look forward to them. The last one was gorgeous. I was sorry you removed it. The least you can do is give us one in its place.

Meat

Son of Man can add me to the yearbook if he shows up. Meat!  ||grin|| 

urs

I liked Meat's advice, lol. I guess I can put it up. I am feeling less lame now.

Had faded to this:

Now is this:

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

urs

Really, lol? That's, like, no make up and frown lines and frizzy, unstyled hair! But thank you. I suppose if someone thinks I look fabulous with a clean, angry face, I should definitely feel flattered.

Meat

I'm no creeper but Urs is one hot chick! Congrats.  ||grin||

Pastafarian

Quote from: urs on June 01, 2012, 07:38:10 AM
Quote from: Pastafarian on June 01, 2012, 05:22:41 AM

Wow, Pasta, that's...that's a really nice thing to say. I don't know how I could ever live up to that, but I will thank you, regardless. I appreciate it.

And if you were just joking, then I am relieved, because that honestly makes more sense.

Ha ha. I wasn't joking. I know your general posting style quite well and you're always considering others. You have a definite opinion but you are respectful when sharing it and have a huge EQ.
In short: you know you rock, but not more than those pics of Shy's, at that time. I respect the emotional intelligence that shows.
Carry on ||smiley||

Oh and you look gorgeous in those pics. ||tiphat||
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

urs

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on June 01, 2012, 12:27:52 PM

I think I speak for most when I say we love your pictures and look forward to them. The last one was gorgeous. I was sorry you removed it. The least you can do is give us one in its place.

If you mean my avatar, that's really just a technical issue. I got tired of the old one, but can't figure out how to replace it with a new pic from my iPad. Actually, if I just downloaded the forum app, I could likely do it lickety split, but I am lazy and never remember these things when I can actually do something about them. But if there are other ones that have disappeared, I likely just moved them around in my photobucket account and never fixed the image links.

And Pasta, I appreciate your feedback on EQ. I have worked hard to improve in that area, so I hope you are right about it.

And Meat....I've actually been stalked before, and I think you would have a tough time beating the creep factor on that. And no, that is not a challenge.

Pastafarian

If you download Tapatalk and buy the $1 photo upload upgrade from in the app you can upload images to Tapatalk straight from your iPad. Woot!

Pastafarian

But iggy doesnt work... And karma doesn't exist.

Meat

Meat comes and goes via avatar. Giddyup!  ||grin||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: urs on June 02, 2012, 04:18:48 AM
Really, lol? That's, like, no make up and frown lines and frizzy, unstyled hair! But thank you. I suppose if someone thinks I look fabulous with a clean, angry face, I should definitely feel flattered.

Haha well of course it's always better when you are wearing a smile!  But the lighting of the photo coupled with the paler-colored hairtones and your expression makes this whole "blue art" look that's really pretty.

And woohoo!  First time I've ever caught Meat's photos before he took 'em down - you look good, quit being shy  ||razz||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Meat

Shylala

Urs you are beautiful..

I got one more of the trip :) got this one today! this picture describes me very well I think!

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

GodsPROMISE

Jay

Quote from: Shylala on June 14, 2012, 10:59:43 PM
Urs you are beautiful..

I got one more of the trip :) got this one today! this picture describes me very well I think!

So pretty!!
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Hemingway

"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

kevin

that's not her back

it's her front
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Ratman on June 24, 2012, 11:11:49 AM
update.

Wait until I get back to my other PC, the one with all my photo editing software.

Ratman

Cool!  Can you add some inches on Woodrow?  ||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Ratman on June 24, 2012, 09:25:44 PM
Cool!  Can you add some inches on Woodrow?  ||wink||

Why do you want a Pinocchio nose?

Maggie the Opinionated

Oh man, what a great idea. We should resurrect the photoshop thread. That thing was brilliant. I have to go see if I can find it. I think it was before Woodrow's time.

Update! Here it is http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,45504.msg385013.html#msg385013

urs

Ratty, I like those glasses! I think the whole look is working for you.

And of course Shy and GP are beautiful. Y'all don't need any make up like I do.

On Sunday, my friend Dru wanted to do some pics of me in the big fluffy skirt I made. Which panned out well for me, because now I can advertise the thing to sell it. And yes, I changed my hair again.

Ratman

Seriously Ursula, you are model material and then some!! +1000 if I could.  ||smiley||

catwixen

Pictures that would inspire me to paint Urs....you are truly an inspiring woman.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?