News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillium

Meow?

rickymooston

Quote from: Luigi on April 08, 2012, 04:49:13 AM
Thanks guys! I'm super excited to actually have my teeth back!

||popcorn||

Quote from: GamerGirl on April 10, 2012, 10:20:20 PM

Nice pic GG. You still look quite the same.  ||wink||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

none

rickymooston, where is your pic?
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Meat

Quote from: none on April 13, 2012, 12:47:48 AM
rickymooston, where is your pic?
Even I've gave the ladies a sneek peek. WTF Ricky?  ||grin||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

leese

I coulda sworn Ricky had one or two pics around here at some point. I  can remember his face at any rate. One was a painted face for a game and the other at a restaurant/ bar or something. Or, I  fell asleep with the TV on and dreamt it.  ||shrug||

Lillium

I've seen him post several pics of the moose.
Meow?

rickymooston

Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 08:11:37 PM

few days ago I went to a friends wedding.....it was an Asian/Indian wedding

Nice Sari. You look pretty good as an Indian.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

Quote from: GamerGirl on April 25, 2012, 01:39:55 AM

My photographer is private about his pics but his wedding pics were posted here at some point.

kevin

Quote from: rickymooston on April 27, 2012, 11:25:16 PM

Nice Sari. You look pretty good as an Indian.

ricky, ask her whether she speaks urdu or hindi.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

urs

catwixen

Quote from: rickymooston on April 27, 2012, 11:35:00 PM
Quote from: GamerGirl on April 25, 2012, 01:39:55 AM

My photographer is private about his pics but his wedding pics were posted here at some point.

Did I miss these at the time? Where are they?  ||smiley||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Happy Evolute

Here's me playing first violin in our school orchestra ...

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Luigi

Quote from: Happy Evolute on April 28, 2012, 11:19:02 AM

Honestly, I think there is no better sound than a well-played violin.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

kevin

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on April 28, 2012, 11:19:02 AM

Why is it that classical musicians never smile. Is it not possible to feel the music and
have a cheerful disposition?

||666||.

kevin

you gotta pick the right artists, ricky. they smile when they're done.

Happy Evolute

... or you could listen to (and watch) Sarah Chang ...

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on April 29, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
... or you could listen to (and watch) Sarah Chang ...

I remember when she was just a kid ... I had one of her CDs. Pretty talented!!!  ||wink||

And she smiles indeed!!!

acctnt_shan

BF and I in Provincetown a couple weekends ago  ||smiley||

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Luigi

Shan, I love your smile! So pretty!
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

acctnt_shan

Thanks!  Haha I'm surprised I didn't end up looking worse in that picture, I was fairly hungover.   ||grin||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on April 30, 2012, 11:42:17 AM

Why is his face so close to the camera?

Anyway, you make great couple

Happy Evolute

More music, duets with Baby Evolute ...

Luigi

Oooh, how long as she played the flute?

When I was starting band in elementary school, I wanted to play the flute sooooooo bad. But of course, I got stuck playing the clarinet.  ||smileysad||

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Luigi on May 03, 2012, 03:38:34 PM
... how long as she played the flute?

She's been playing for about four years, on and off, but just recently she's gotten really keen, and had been rooting through music shops looking for pieces to play. She's joined her school flute ensemble, and I'm encouraging her to join the orchestra.

We have  Bb clarinet, but I can't work out how to play a B on it ...  ||hammerhead||

Luigi

Quote from: Happy Evolute on May 03, 2012, 09:32:27 PM
Quote from: Luigi on May 03, 2012, 03:38:34 PM
... how long as she played the flute?

She's been playing for about four years, on and off, but just recently she's gotten really keen, and had been rooting through music shops looking for pieces to play. She's joined her school flute ensemble, and I'm encouraging her to join the orchestra.

We have  Bb clarinet, but I can't work out how to play a B on it ...  ||hammerhead||

Which B? Low, Middle, or High?

....I just had an urge to get my sax out. I haven't played it in nearly three years.

Happy Evolute

Captain Luke

Makes no sense to me. When I had to arrange music at college I just wrote the woodwind parts in concert pitch and let them sort it out for themselves. Silly instruments. Mrs Luke plays clarinet. I plonk on the piano and strum on the guitar. Tonight I am singing, though:

Luigi

Quote from: Happy Evolute on May 04, 2012, 08:05:30 AM
Quote from: Luigi on May 04, 2012, 03:12:07 AM
Which B? Low, Middle, or High?

This one ...

Ok, so maybe I'm missing something here, but if you have the fingering, why can't you figure out how to play it? Can't get the right tone out?

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Luigi on May 04, 2012, 09:31:59 AM
why can't you figure out how to play it? Can't get the right tone out?

Got it in one ... whenever I get to that note it takes me about ten tries to get all the fingers in the right places, and then it's touch and go that I'll get it to sound.