News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Little Boat on February 13, 2012, 07:20:41 PM
(A Karma point for anyone who can name this chap...)

Charles Spurgeon?

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Little Boat

Quote from: Hemingway on February 13, 2012, 07:35:40 PM
+1 LB for the picture!!! You are just the wrong side of the Pennines for me to make a visit! LOL

I pop across the sea to meet with a mate that lives in Bolton the odd time. Love the Avi too.... very cute!

That's funny!  (Pennines) :0)

I grew up not too far from Bolton!

What neck of the woods are you from?
My smark is a a lot worse than my smite but seeing as I never smite there is substantial scope for my smark to be rather amiable. Now I just need to find out what a smark is...

Little Boat

Quote from: Happy Evolute on February 13, 2012, 07:39:53 PM
(A Karma point for anyone who can name this chap...)

Charles Spurgeon?

Good idea, but no cigar - which is just as well given that Energy is trying give them up....
My smark is a a lot worse than my smite but seeing as I never smite there is substantial scope for my smark to be rather amiable. Now I just need to find out what a smark is...

Little Boat

Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 13, 2012, 07:35:13 PM
Quote from: Little Boat on February 13, 2012, 07:33:40 PM
Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 13, 2012, 07:24:14 PM
+1 for showing yourself little boat!  You look so english :D
Thanks, Jezzbelle, that's very kind!  I never thought one could look English but I'll take your word for it.  What nationality do you look? :0)

i've been told irish, but i only think that's because of the red hair (which is not real)

Just to be clear...is it the hair or the colour that is not real? :0)

(And you pic is where on the thread?)

Hemingway

Quote from: Little Boat on February 13, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
That's funny!  (Pennines) :0)

I grew up not too far from Bolton!

What neck of the woods are you from?

I am about 30 miles south of Dublin. I pop to blighty every now and again but, alas, have never been to Yorkshire  ||smileysad||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Little Boat

Ah, The Old Sod!  I love Eire! It has about the same rainfall as Manchester but has put it much better use... ||cheesy||

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Happy Evolute

(A Karma point  cigar for anyone who can name this chap...)

Henrik Ibsen.

Little Boat

Quote from: Happy Evolute on February 13, 2012, 08:30:58 PM
(A Karma point  cigar for anyone who can name this chap...)

Henrik Ibsen.

As promised...(with apologies to Energy)

+1 karma

Happy Evolute

energy

Hey LB
Nice pic !  and No need for the apology, I hate cigars.
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Luigi

LB, +1 for you picture! You're a good lookin' gentleman too!

Damn, so many good lookin' men on one forum. It isn't fair to us ladies, is it?
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Little Boat

Quote from: Luigi on February 14, 2012, 12:13:01 AM
LB, +1 for you picture! You're a good lookin' gentleman too!

Damn, so many good lookin' men on one forum. It isn't fair to us ladies, is it?

Sings from West Side Story:

"Luigi, Luigi...I've just met a girl called Luigi....Suddenly that name doesn't meant he same...." :0)

+ 1 karma for very generous pic appraisal - thanks

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Hemingway

Quote from: Little Boat on February 14, 2012, 01:52:16 AM

"Luigi, Luigi...I've just met a girl called Luigi....Suddenly that name doesn't meant he same...." :0)

Wait.... what?

Me and Luke are the Musical Buffs here Mr Boat.

You can do props until Luke tells you you have graduated to Tony from WSS my friend!

*Slips into tights and threads the boards....*

Little Boat

Quote from: Hemingway on February 14, 2012, 03:42:36 AM

Wait.... what?

You can do props until Luke tells you you have graduated to Tony from WSS my friend!

I don't mind making the tea, Mr Hemingway - so long as I get my big break.  These tonsils will not be denied their admiring public! ||sings||

Krisikins

DID YOU MISS THIS FACE!!!

my baby and I!
I'm not convinced of the existence of these things that don't exist...

Captain Luke

Wait.... what?

I had to stop myself from smiting the misquote. It's: "And suddenly that name will never be the same to me!"

LB stays on props until he can learn his lines.  ||thumbdown||

Jay

Quote from: Captain Luke on February 14, 2012, 04:03:29 PM

Wait.... what?

I had to stop myself from smiting the misquote. It's: "And suddenly that name will never be the same to me!"

LB.  Luke takes his musicals VERY seriously.   ||whistling||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Captain Luke

Hemingway

Yay Kris is back with Lady Slinky Dink!  ||smiley||

FGOH

Unless Little Boat looks like a red x there is something wrong with his pics.  ||sad||
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Captain Luke

FGOH

How odd. No I still only see a red x. And when I tried another browser I couldn't even see the red x.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Jay

Huh.  It is linked through tapatalk.  I guess that has something to do with it.
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Little Boat

Quote from: Captain Luke on February 14, 2012, 04:03:29 PM

Wait.... what?

Yes, Captain Luke, I certainly do deserve a smiting for misquoting Broadway scripture! The ellipsis/3dot rida at least hint at the missing 'to me' but there is no excuse for the typo 'he' instead of 'be'.  I thinking Happy Evolute must be getting to me....

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Little Boat on February 13, 2012, 07:47:43 PM
Thanks, Jezzbelle, that's very kind!  I never thought one could look English but I'll take your word for it.  What nationality do you look? :0)

i've been told irish, but i only think that's because of the red hair (which is not real)

hair color not real, and i actually got it done today... so new pics!  (i have other pics floating around everywhere)

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Little Boat

Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 14, 2012, 11:28:26 PM
Quote from: Little Boat on February 13, 2012, 07:47:43 PM

hair color not real, and i actually got it done today... so new pics!  (i have other pics floating around everywhere)

Oh wow, what a great pic and a great day for the Irish!  Though I am sure ANY of the nations would be equally delighted to be aesthetically associated with you!  I say, awfully well done! as we say say in England (translated: Good job!)

energy

You look lovely... those pretty eyes too !!
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Lillium

This is my son's Christmas photo.
Meow?