News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leese

Nice pic, Ratty! You look happy. ||smiley||

You smoke?

Hemingway

"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Woodrow LI

Ratman

Thank you, yes I do smoke.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

none

hit the pipe Ratman, much better than the cigs.
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

davdi

Your hands are in the right positions, HE.   Do you play both Tablas?

Oh, and Ratty, that's very Natty of you, the Natty Ratty, that's what you should call yourself. (But next time, press the jeans, and it will be 100% better.)
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

Happy Evolute

Hi davdi,

Quote from: davdi on January 14, 2012, 05:53:10 PM

I was just playing the one, borrowed from a friend.

Cheers,

HE
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Ratman

Oh, and Ratty, that's very Natty of you, the Natty Ratty, that's what you should call yourself. (But next time, press the jeans, and it will be 100% better.)

It would be nerdish to have pressed jeans.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

urs

Quote from: Ratman on January 15, 2012, 09:47:41 PM

Do people still do that?

Luigi

Urs, that's what I was thinking.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Shylala

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Ratman

I love that little krinkle up on your nose by your eyes.  Must be from that fantastic smile you have. +1 Shy.

Luigi

Shy, you are gorgeous. I'm jealous of you. +1
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Hemingway

+1's for shy and HE. Y'all looking good!

Shylala

Thanks guys :) loving the new hair already, just came back from a football match and my hair is already dry!!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

HE you don't look Borish enough. You need a pipe or something.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

davdi

A pair of black pressed jeans from Penny's would make that outfit just about perfect.  Or you could try a pair of white jeans, since you live in California.  Levi's are especially good this time of year.
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

Airyaman

Quote from: davdi on January 17, 2012, 12:42:39 AM

A pair of black pressed jeans from Penny's would make that outfit just about perfect.  Or you could try a pair of white jeans, since you live in California.  Levi's are especially good this time of year.

Judging by the place he is in, a pair of pressed jeans might earn ratty an ass whoopin'.
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Jezzebelle

presses jeans and a leather vest....
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Hemingway

Had a chat with JP on skype about this one day. What in the US is called a vest, we call a waistcoat.

A vest here is what old men wear under their jumper or shirt. Its an undergarment.

Captain Luke

I don't know many people who could carry off that "jumper under a vest" look ^^^

Nice.

Hemingway

LOL +1

He wears his jumper well bless him........

Happy Evolute

Quote from: rickymooston on January 17, 2012, 12:25:08 AM
HE you don't look Borish enough. You need a pipe or something.

Don't I need a straw hat and a horse and cart? 

Oh wait!

No, that's Amish!

||tip hat||

Ratman

Quote from: Hemingway on January 17, 2012, 03:40:12 PM
Had a chat with JP on skype about this one day. What in the US is called a vest, we call a waistcoat.

A vest here is what old men wear under their jumper or shirt. Its an undergarment.

We call that second one a tank top or a wife beater shirt.

Captain Luke

Our tank top is a sleeveless sweater. I expect you call it a vest top.

They were all the rage in the 70's. There are some awesome photos of my brothers and I, which I shall have to scan in sometime.

Hemingway

^ Tank top. A jumper with no arms.

Ratman

A jumper with no arms?  He must not be able to jump very far because arms always help whilst you are jumping.  ||whistling||

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Captain Luke on January 17, 2012, 04:50:00 PM
Our tank top is a sleeveless sweater. I expect you call it a vest top.

They were all the rage in the 70's. There are some awesome photos of my brothers and I, which I shall have to scan in sometime.

sweater vest
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard