Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Pumpkin

Ratman

Ooooo Smexy lady Mrs. P. +1  ||smiley||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

acctnt_shan

Sharing a photo from earlier today in honor of my grandma's 80th birthday... we took her out to a ladies' lunch with some family & friends.  She's wearing the white lei  ||smiley||

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

leese

It's nice your grandma is still getting leied. She looks too young to be  80. Enjoy your youthful genes , Shan.

leese

Quote from: energy on March 19, 2011, 11:40:14 AM
Hey jezz... beautiful. You should smile more. Suits ya.
||smiley||
Energy, is your gorgeous avatar really you?

acctnt_shan

Quote from: leese on April 02, 2011, 05:18:34 AM
It's nice your grandma is still getting leied. She looks too young to be  80. Enjoy your youthful genes , Shan.

+1 for the pun... and yes, she looks great!  Her mother lived to be 98 too, so yes the women fight on in our family  ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

energy

Quote from: leese on April 02, 2011, 05:20:16 AM
||smiley||

Hi Leese. It's me. :)
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

FGOH

Quote from: acctnt_shan on April 02, 2011, 05:10:06 AM
Sharing a photo from earlier today in honor of my grandma's 80th birthday... we took her out to a ladies' lunch with some family & friends.  She's wearing the white lei  ||smiley||

I would have expected to see some IGI paraphernalia in there.  ||razz||
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Son of Man

Quote from: energy on April 02, 2011, 12:10:51 PM

Leese, that could be Assy trying to find out which IGI members are lesbians.  Which would mean you're on his list now.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

rickymooston

||smiley||
Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on March 21, 2011, 03:04:47 PM
Today...

What evil were you planning ...?

||666||

A new cheese cake?

More naughty pics? Your coming april fool's joke
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

leese

Quote from: Son of Man on April 02, 2011, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: energy on April 02, 2011, 12:10:51 PM

Leese, that could be Assy trying to find out which IGI members are lesbians.  Which would mean you're on his list now.
Right under your name, Blondie.
||smiley||

Jezzebelle

for the lovely HeyThere  ||grin||

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Hemingway

+1 for the tee-shirt Jezz
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

HeyThere

*comes out of hiding*

that's one mighty fine looking wedding dress you got there, Jess!
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

rickymooston

Sharing a photo from earlier today in honor of my grandma's 80th birthday... we took her out to a ladies' lunch with some family & friends.  She's wearing the white lei 

She doesn't look a day over 60. Looks like a great day?

Quote from: Jezzebelle on April 03, 2011, 02:24:47 AM
for the lovely HeyThere

I get wine but not sure about Motley Crue. I'm told heavy metal has far more musical merit than some give it credit for. You look nice in this picture.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Jezzebelle

erm.... it's not motley crue
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

rickymooston

Quote from: Jezzebelle on April 03, 2011, 07:23:25 PM
erm.... it's not motley crue

Well, still metal if I remember correctly and still music from my generation.

I've never listened to either groups tho. For all I know, they could in fact be easily listening.

||666||

Your pic still looks good.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: rickymooston on April 03, 2011, 07:20:25 PM
Sharing a photo from earlier today in honor of my grandma's 80th birthday... we took her out to a ladies' lunch with some family & friends.  She's wearing the white lei 

She doesn't look a day over 60. Looks like a great day?

Yup, it was!  And last night we had the big family party, she loved it!   ||smiley||

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

urs

OMG. Ratman, that's an awesome idea! EVERYONE POST YEARBOOK PICTURES. NOW.

p.s. great pic!

HeyThere

Quote from: urs on April 08, 2011, 02:54:30 AM
EVERYONE POST YEARBOOK PICTURES. NOW.

HeyThere, circa '96-'97.
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Dadzilla

Quote from: urs on April 08, 2011, 02:54:30 AM
OMG. Ratman, that's an awesome idea! EVERYONE POST YEARBOOK PICTURES. NOW.

p.s. great pic!

I think I can come up with one! From my Sophomore year, I think

*goes to look....
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Dadzilla

Found it lol

Dadzilla 1988

LMAO - I had forgotten that that was the year I was also the school mascot. We were the braves. I found a pic of me in the full Brave garb - complete with the big headress!  ||cheesy||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Ratman

Cool Zilla, I see you in that picture so much.  Perfect.  Thank you Urs,  Might start a thread with that in mind.   ||think||

JadedPulse

There already is one floating around somewhere here, I think.

Oh, yup yup. Here it is:

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,39157.0.html
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

urs

Ooooh, there's a thread already - let's necromance that s**t!

Ratman

Thank you JP, I will use that one for sure.

urs

My worst pics were in junior high, but I don't have any of my junior high yearbooks, dangit; my parents wouldn't buy them. The only reason I have my high school yearbooks is because I stole them. There were always extras in the yearbook room, and I "borrowed" one each year, that I would then "forgot" to return.

I was on the dance team, though.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3374771&l=44f5b5fed5&id=588123460

Ratman

Oh Urs, that was awesome!!!  ||wink|| Great pic.

urs

Thanks. I still had a lot of baby fat in my face. Which is actually sort of bizarre, considering how much I worked out at the time. We checked our body fat in PE that year, and mine was 16%. I suspect that the only reason I was having a period was because I was taking birth control pills (a woman's body fat has to be around 18% or so in order to menstruate). My face is skinnier now and I still weigh the same, but I am definitely a lot flabbier.