News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctnt_shan

That event looks amazingly fun!  Thanks for the eye candy too - lots of scrumptious bodies in that album  ||whistling||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

urs

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 14, 2010, 01:11:49 PM
That event looks amazingly fun!  Thanks for the eye candy too - lots of scrumptious bodies in that album  ||whistling||

Yeah, even though I'm pretty sure most of them were gay, the male models were pretty nice! And of course, no shortage of female hotties. It really is fun - I've been before, and it's a great way to raise money. I also know several people involved (make up artists, hair people, the photographers), so I get to see friends, too. The had over 1500 people attend this year. There's also really great art, music, and a pretty over the top show. And of course, food and drinks!

acctnt_shan

I'm spoken for anyway - so their sexuality doesn't matter... I just enjoy looking  ||Kris||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

David M

Quote from: urs on October 14, 2010, 03:36:58 PM
Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 14, 2010, 01:11:49 PM

Yeah, even though I'm pretty sure most of them were gay, the male models were pretty nice! And of course, no shortage of female hotties. It really is fun - I've been before, and it's a great way to raise money. I also know several people involved (make up artists, hair people, the photographers), so I get to see friends, too. The had over 1500 people attend this year. There's also really great art, music, and a pretty over the top show. And of course, food and drinks!

This post reminds me of when my lesbian ex-sister-in-law and I used to babe watch together.  Weird, but amusing.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Shylala

my best friend in egypt and i, she just sent it to me yesterday. i miss her

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Shylala

Aw moosey ||hugs|| wish i could make you feel better
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

acctnt_shan

BF and I at the game against Notre Dame

Horrible picture because I was tired and wet from doing a scavenger hunt in the rain.... but it's my first (and only) E&Y photo  ||cheesy||

Son of Man

As part of the web site make-over, I've gone thru the entire Member Photo Thread and pulled out pics for a lil collage.  And I have to say that we've got a great looking community.  You guys post awesome pics.  : )

I'm still adding new pics to the collage, so keep posting new ones. My collage is already pretty enough, so all you ugly and plain looking members can post pics, too.  No one cares if you don't look like an 18 yr old fashion model.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

David M

Quote from: Son of Man on October 17, 2010, 04:55:11 AM
...  No one cares if you don't look like an 18 yr old fashion model.

unless, of course, you are and 18 yr old fashion model, in which case, we're impressed.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

TrisTennant

Can I post pictures of my cats to add to the collage?
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

David M

Quote from: TrisTennant on October 17, 2010, 05:01:38 AM

as long as none of them are 18 yr old fashion models.

Son of Man

Quote from: TrisTennant on October 17, 2010, 05:01:38 AM

Pictures of you would be nicer.  I think i have one, and you're not smiling. 

TrisTennant

Oh damn.

is now disqualified.

SOM: Me smile? Never!

Son of Man

This is interesting.  Women are numbered at the forum 2:1, yet it seems that more women than men have posted pics.  I'm guessing it's because the guys are bugging them to. 

Guys, +1

Still, it would be nice if guys posted pics, too.  It's not right to make the ladies do all the work.

Assyriankey

Quote from: David M on May 11, 2010, 08:53:38 PM
Be a woman, no thank you.  Love 'em to death, every one.  (Though I'll admit having a real hard time with the man haters who assume all men are pigs.)

Oh, the marriage is probably safe, too, unless Sweetling suddenly appears on my doorstep!  The only other two women who could turn my head are Goldie Hawn and Jennifer Garner.

||think||
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 16, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

||smiley|| Your true personality shows in your smile!!! You look like a pretty happy couple.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

acctnt_shan

urs

Cheshire

@ urs too late! I'm jealous!

Zilla, lookit all the fall colors you are missing out on! You really ought to come down for an afternoon if you can spare the time! :)

./\_/\                                  /\  /\   
(>'.'<) This is Cheshire Kitty. >'.'<         '.'
(")_(")                                   "  �

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Son of Man on October 17, 2010, 08:36:19 AM
Still, it would be nice if guys posted pics, too. 

OK, here's Mrs Evolute ...

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

leese

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 16, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

Shan, every pic I see of your guy, he looks like he's told a joke or about to. He simply looks very good humored. Is he?

leese

Quote from: Happy Evolute on October 17, 2010, 05:18:23 PM
Quote from: Son of Man on October 17, 2010, 08:36:19 AM
Still, it would be nice if guys posted pics, too. 

OK, here's Mrs Evolute ...

Nice pic of Mrs. HE.  ||thumbs||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: leese on October 17, 2010, 05:27:03 PM
Shan, every pic I see of your guy, he looks like he's told a joke or about to. He simply looks very good humored. Is he?

Yes and no... he's a huge jokester/prankster... but he has his grumpy days too  ||grin||

Jezzebelle

i really like these 2 pics...

whole family at the pumpkin patch last year (isnt my son a total rock star?)

me and the little one, trying to relax and finish getting ready before i walk down the aisle.. complete with champagne of course  ||wink||

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

urs

So...ZZ, Cheshire, and HE's wife are all totally smokin hot. IGI's stock is rising!

Jezzebelle

Quote from: urs on October 18, 2010, 03:56:58 AM
So...ZZ, Cheshire, and HE's wife are all totally smokin hot. IGI's stock is rising!

well you know how to get the +1's from me now  ||grin||
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

TrisTennant

urs

Who needs daiquiris in a glass? Just gimme the damn blender.

urs

Oooh, Tris, you've got gorgeous hair! All shiny and dark! And the texture looks great, too! Is it wavy/loose curls?