IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leese

I thought it was a bunch of cat toys.

acctnt_shan

I saw this on Facebook...  Ricky and I must share a friend in common, looks like a snapshot of Moose in China.

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Dadzilla

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 24, 2010, 10:50:11 PM
I saw this on Facebook...  Ricky and I must share a friend in common, looks like a snapshot of Moose in China.

Ricky Moo?????   ||huh|| ||shocked||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Woland

Is that a younger slimmer Judo man giving Ricky some bum fun?

FGOH

Quote from: Woland on September 24, 2010, 10:56:53 PM

What if it is?
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

JudoChop

Dude, chill...

If this is show and tell, then please post a piccy of yourself. I'll then decide if your dungarees match your Doc martens.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Woland

Quote from: JudoChop on September 25, 2010, 11:38:23 AM

Dude, chill...

If this is show and tell, then please post a piccy of yourself. I'll then decide if your dungarees match your Doc martens.

So you can perve on my gorgeousness?

No fear!

Tish

Quote from: Woland on September 25, 2010, 11:57:44 AM
Quote from: JudoChop on September 25, 2010, 11:38:23 AM

Dude, chill...

So you can perve on my gorgeousness?

No fear!

Oh no Woland, there's no perving in this thread!   ||shocked||

However, if I might direct you over here...

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,42432.0.html
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Kerlyssa

Aieeee, mios dios! El gatito es comida para un tiburon! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

acctnt_shan

+1 for adorableness  ||smiley||

New one of BF and I from last night...

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Mrs Pumpkin

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 26, 2010, 11:31:31 PM
+1 for adorableness  ||smiley||

New one of BF and I from last night...

<snip>

Lovely photo Shan!

Here's me

Circa 1977 :D

acctnt_shan

Oh c'mon Mrs P!  You can do better than that!   ||grin||

Although those are some awesome overalls...  ||razz||

Mrs Pumpkin

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 01, 2010, 07:38:57 PM
Oh c'mon Mrs P!  You can do better than that!   ||grin||

Although those are some awesome overalls...  ||razz||

I was totally rockin' it back in '77  ||razz||

David M

Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on October 02, 2010, 08:44:37 AM

I was totally wasted in '77, and I've got pictures to prove it; sorry I can't post them here.  Anonymity, you know.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Yog

Quote from: David M on October 02, 2010, 11:10:38 AM
Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on October 02, 2010, 08:44:37 AM

I was totally wasted in '77, and I've got pictures to prove it; sorry I can't post them here.  Anonymity, you know.

Pics or it didn't happen!  ||Kris||

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on September 24, 2010, 10:50:11 PM
I saw this on Facebook...  Ricky and I must share a friend in common, looks like a snapshot of Moose in China.

||angry||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

acctnt_shan

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

acctnt_shan

JadedPulse

Hah. It was better after I added the neck wound and some more blood all over.  ||wink||

It was for the haunted hayride we did at my work on Saturday.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

JudoChop

Hey Jade, nice picture and what a great motor!

Yog

Zombie JP?

..insert smart comment about getting his leg over here..

ontineyu

Now one would assume me being a cat yet posting on this forum is unrealistic. But then you spot the Green Lantern Ring and it all completely makes sense.

Shylala

tadaaa

yup thats me. imagine super cute black heels to go with that. and yes thats a flower in my hair :)
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

urs

^^^^^^^Cutie pie! (You moreso than him, hee hee)

David M

He looks like he might faint at any moment, can't really blame him.  That smile might knock me over.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Shylala

Quote from: urs on October 13, 2010, 04:51:53 PM
aw thanks urs ||kiss|| i loved getting all dressed up and recieving sure weird (but cool) looks

Quote from: David M on October 13, 2010, 09:33:32 PM
He looks like he might faint at any moment, can't really blame him.  That smile might knock me over.

||shan|| ||kiss||
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

David M

Quote from: Shylala on October 13, 2010, 09:35:40 PM
Quote from: urs on October 13, 2010, 04:51:53 PM
aw thanks urs ||kiss|| i loved getting all dressed up and recieving sure weird (but cool) looks

Quote from: David M on October 13, 2010, 09:33:32 PM

||shan|| ||kiss||

*faints*

urs

ArtAID, an AIDS charity event I attended last weekend. One of these days, I'll actually donate some art to it. Check out some of the other pics, too - my photographer friends who took them are really talented, and the show itself was quite impressive. It includes singing, music, skits, an art auction, fashion show, and, this year, the theme was circus side shows, so there was some magic and trapeze stuff, too. And a live band at the end. Good times.

http://inthemixpix.zenfolio.com/artaid17/h20af3568#hdad1406
http://inthemixpix.zenfolio.com/artaid17/h20af3568#h13202b12

edited to add that the goofy blonde guy dancing by me is not my husband, it's my friend/client Aaron. He does comic books.