News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedPulse

Quote from: David M on June 13, 2010, 08:37:09 PM
Quote from: kevin on June 13, 2010, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: JadedPulse on June 13, 2010, 03:14:26 AM
I would like to cuddle with your dog, David. *nods*

david's dog bites.

ask him.

Not anymore.  Now, he just nibbles.   ||wink||

That's YOU silly, not the dog. ||wink||

David's dog would love me.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

David M

Quote from: JadedPulse on June 14, 2010, 12:00:07 AM

david's dog bites.

ask him.

David's dog would love to nibble you.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

JadedPulse

Quote from: David M on June 14, 2010, 01:11:30 AM
Quote from: JadedPulse on June 14, 2010, 12:00:07 AM

david's dog bites.

ask him.

David's dog would love to nibble you.

I would let David's dog *wink wink nudge nudge* nibble me all he wanted.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

David M

David's dog is very fidgety tonight, for some reason. 
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

JadedPulse

Quote from: David M on June 14, 2010, 01:28:49 AM
David's dog is very fidgety tonight, for some reason. 

Storm coming?

acctnt_shan

Sharing a couple pics from graduation...

Me with my parents & younger brother:

BF & I:

Mom & I at dinner the night before:

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

leese

I really like the last pic of you and your mom. ||thumbs||

Brakeman

Yes, you look just like your Mom and Dad, you couldn't have been adopted! Lovely What degree did you get?
Brakeman:
The origin of life is certainly not the most important question in the universe, not even for Christians.
wilson:
So - how do you know? what can you do or know without life?

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Brakeman on June 14, 2010, 11:55:29 AM
Yes, you look just like your Mom and Dad, you couldn't have been adopted! Lovely What degree did you get?

Thanks - now my brother on the other hand...  ||grin||

I got my BS in Accounting.
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

JudoChop

Nice pictures shan, you look very pleased with yourself. ;)
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Dadzilla

Congratulations, Shan! You are positivley beaming!
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

acctnt_shan

Thanks 'Zilla!

Judo - you're 0 for 2 on the photo comments LOL

acctnt_shan

I'm sharing this more for the shot of the sunset than the shot of me  ||grin||

rickymooston

That is indeed an awesome sunset the picture of you is nice too.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

acctnt_shan

krzktma

hmmm, is the sunset enhancing you, or are you enhancing the the shot of the sunset? hard to say..... both look pretty
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

acctnt_shan

Quote from: krzktma on June 21, 2010, 10:57:51 PM
hmmm, is the sunset enhancing you, or are you enhancing the the shot of the sunset? hard to say..... both look pretty

Aww!  +1 for you for making me smile  ||cheesy||

Yog

I'd better get in on this while the compliments are this good!

Yes that's the bow of a ship, ..in a field. Hence the bemusment on my part.

leese

Quote from: acctnt_shan on June 21, 2010, 09:09:02 PM
I'm sharing this more for the shot of the sunset than the shot of me  ||grin||

Sun setting, you're on the East coast. Must be a Bay down the shore? Krzktma hit the nail on the head; Very pretty pic.

leese

Quote from: Yog on June 22, 2010, 01:51:49 AM

[centerhttp://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/yogyogyog/photos/DSC_0217.jpg?t=1277171434center]

More cute Otters. ||thumbs|| Yog, what is your neckerchief about?

Dadzilla

Yog, you're such a cutie!  ||smiley||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

JadedPulse

Quote from: Dadzilla on June 22, 2010, 02:12:58 AM
Yog, you're such a cutie!  ||smiley||

Yeah this. Only I would have said it in a much more smutty manner. ||wink||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: leese on June 22, 2010, 01:57:35 AM
Sun setting, you're on the East coast. Must be a Bay down the shore? Krzktma hit the nail on the head; Very pretty pic.

It's in the Outer Banks, NC... small narrow island... so yes, bay side  ||smiley||  And thank you!

Yog's a triple threat - cute, witty, and good with kids  ||thumbs||

Honey Bunny

Quote from: acctnt_shan on June 22, 2010, 02:47:36 AM
Quote from: leese on June 22, 2010, 01:57:35 AM

It's in the Outer Banks, NC... small narrow island... so yes, bay side  ||smiley||  And thank you!

Yog's a triple threat - cute, witty, and good with kids  ||thumbs||

I know right? whom ever snags him will be uber lucky!
*boops your nose*

Luigi

Wow Yogibear, you're a cutie! You single? ||wink||

Anyway, here are pictures of me:

And for the record, that isn't my child. It's my nephew! *proud auntie*

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

catwixen

^ I thought you were a boy with the name Luigi....but you're much prettier than a boy, plus you prolly don't have cooties.  ||thumbs||

Play much on the geeeeetar?
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Luigi

Quote from: catwixen on June 22, 2010, 07:53:59 AM
^ I thought you were a boy with the name Luigi....but you're much prettier than a boy, plus you prolly don't have cooties.  ||thumbs||

Play much on the geeeeetar?

LMAO! +1 for the honesty

But no, don't think I'm a boy. *checks* Nope, missing a few parts. And no, no cooties either. ||razz||

Just started learning about a month ago. ||grin||

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

acctnt_shan

I remember in the FV forums I always pictured Yog to be a man that sat around all day thinking of funny posts and threads  ||think||  when I found out who he really was, I was surprised he wasn't older.   ||razz||

Tish

Quote from: Yog on June 22, 2010, 01:51:49 AM

No WAY!?!?!?!?   ||shocked||
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Luigi

You know Yog, for some reason that picture reminds me of what the campsites should look like at the Quidditch World Cup in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 

||rotfl||