News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwixen

Quote from: seka on August 18, 2008, 11:09:09 PM
Quote from: Scotty on August 15, 2008, 09:45:07 PM
me with 2 gals from youth. gota love em!

Nice. You look more Jesus-like than I remember from the other forum

Ooh la la...and we all know how seka feels about the jesus image. :)
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

anna

Would it be forward of me to ask for you to post a picture on this thread, Cat?

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't curious as to the face behind the fabulous avatar and mischievous dialogue...

catwixen

catwixen....not quite catwoman, oh well. :)

with my son...about a year ago.

Ah now I have ruined the mystique..... ;) for anna.

cmarie

Quote from: catwixen on August 20, 2008, 08:11:49 AM

Gorgeous none the less! +1 great photos
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

rickymooston

Cat, you look pretty hot in those pics but ... they are unflattering of your son.

If you are looking for grandchildren, those might not be the pics you'd pull out for his perspective mates to see.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

anna

To the contrary! and your avatar suits you very well!!

rickymooston

Quote from: anna on August 20, 2008, 08:22:36 PM
To the contrary! and your avatar suits you very well!!

You have to admit tho, if you were the son in the pic, you might not be so crazy to have mom flaunt THAT picture around in public.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

BladeofTheImmortal

Single mtoher, eh?
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Son of Man

I've been thinking about doing another member celebrity look-alike collage.  Especially for all the new members whose pictures I haven't seen yet, feel free to post them.  I can't add you to the collage if I don't have your pics. 
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Codswallop

Quote from: Son of Man on August 21, 2008, 04:53:02 AM
I've been thinking about doing another member celebrity look-alike collage.  Especially for all the new members whose pictures I haven't seen yet, feel free to post them.  I can't add you to the collage if I don't have your pics. 

I've already had the Alan Thicke thing. I should dig out a beard picture and put it alongside a shot of Maximus.

Luthekar

This is a picture of me taken by a crappy outdated web cam a few years ago with a goofy smirk, lol.
Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence.
When you understand why you dismiss all other Gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

catwixen

You look very intense, Luthekar...+1 for a great photo.

Thanx cmarie, ricky, anna and Blade(?) for the nice comments. :) ps Ricky, Goobs loves looking stupid, it brings him attention! :D

Som your collages are awesome, I look forward to them.

Codsman...grumblebum, you smilie hater! ;)

catwixen

Quote from: anna on August 19, 2008, 06:41:51 PM
Would it be forward of me to ask for you to post a picture on this thread, Cat?

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't curious as to the face behind the fabulous avatar and mischievous dialogue...

Oh! BTW your turn anna...:D    I showed you mine......lol

BladeofTheImmortal

Quote from: catwixen on August 21, 2008, 06:05:29 AM
You look very intense, Luthekar...+1 for a great photo.

Thanx cmarie, ricky, anna and Blade(?) for the nice comments. :) ps Ricky, Goobs loves looking stupid, it brings him attention! :D

Som your collages are awesome, I look forward to them.

Codsman...grumblebum, you smilie hater! ;)

No, mine was a question, not a comment.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

rickymooston

ps Ricky, Goobs loves looking stupid, it brings him attention! :D

You are not helping your quest for grandchildren tho? You might want to keep that within the family till he gets a hot wife?

cmarie

Quote from: rickymooston on August 22, 2008, 02:22:14 AM
ps Ricky, Goobs loves looking stupid, it brings him attention! :D

You are not helping your quest for grandchildren tho? You might want to keep that within the family till he gets a hot wife?

I think he looks adorable and fun. :)
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

catwixen

^ why yes he is...+1 cmarie for being perceptive. ||thumbs||

rickymooston

Quote from: catwixen on August 22, 2008, 05:24:58 AM
^ why yes he is...+1 cmarie for being perceptive. ||thumbs||

I'm sure he is adorable and fun. Still suspicious you might cramp he er style tho. Did'nt' you say he was like 6 feet something?

Erus Raphanus

I'll post a pic. as soon as I can get my camera working...
- We need to make a reality check here. Roll a d20! -
- And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does

Son of Man

HE, you look a bit nervous in the bottom pic.  It's a good thing you had your woman there to comfort you on the big, scary airplane.  : )

cmarie

Great photos HE. You have a beautiful family. :)
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

catwixen

+1 for the photos HE. I have got to know your sense of humour better here than at the "old wwgha" forum. I can now see it in your pics as well. You look like fun.
Ooh nice family too  ||tip hat||

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Son of Man on August 31, 2008, 10:27:20 PM
HE, you look a bit nervous in the bottom pic.  It's a good thing you had your woman there to comfort you on the big, scary airplane.  : )

Try reading this book

just before your next flight.

||runaway||

PS Actually, I love flying.
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Son of Man

I read another book, wish i could remember the name of it, that was about a disaster that didn't have to happen.  There were various unlucky circumstances that conspired to bring down the plane. It landed in the sand and the impact didn't injure too many people, yet only one, i think, of the 80 or so crew and passengers survived very long.  The part they saved for the end of the book was that the manual for the emergency doors had the instructions backwards.  I think the passengers were trying to push, when they should have been pulling.

I love flying, too, by the way, just not in big planes.  My funnest ride was in an old open-c**kpit biplane.  It was a Waco something-or-rather Navy trainer pre-WWII.  I'll take the biplane over the passenger jet any day.  : )

rickymooston

Nice pics HE. You are bit older than I thought lol.

Nice family too.

SoM? What's this talking about reading High Jack books in airplanes? Are you are a republican or something.

catwixen

Quote from: Son of Man on September 01, 2008, 07:45:32 PM
I love flying, too, by the way, just not in big planes.  My funnest ride was in an old open-c**kpit biplane.  It was a Waco something-or-rather Navy trainer pre-WWII.  I'll take the biplane over the passenger jet any day.  : )

I went for my first flight in a light plane earlier this year, with goobs and tubularbelle. My nephew is learning to become a pilot. It wasn't scary at all, as I thought it might be. It was peaceful. ||smiley||

Son of Man

Quote from: rickymooston on September 01, 2008, 09:15:01 PM
Nice pics HE. You are bit older than I thought lol.

Nice family too.

SoM? What's this talking about reading High Jack books in airplanes? Are you are a republican or something.

The plane was not hijacked.  It just crashed. 

Trevor

ok i'll jump on board!
heres me in some of my adventures in China

Me walking the Great Wall of China

Me in a chinese bar - drunks and fireworks, only in this country is that combination legal and encouraged!

Me at the Olympics boxing finals - Italy just knocked out china in the super heavyweight final.

Cheers guys  ||thumbs||
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

Assyriankey

LOL Trevor !  Pisshead  ||beerchug||

Now where was I?  Oh yes...

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

anna

it's not working working SoM....but you still have to post the one in the dress since i tried so hard...