News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wabbit111

This was a couple of years ago, I really must take some up to date ones.

Don't quote me on that........

Dadzilla

Yes, Wabbit, you must! lol
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

wabbit111

Quote from: Dadzilla on May 30, 2010, 07:54:30 AM
Yes, Wabbit, you must! lol

Zilla darling I promised you some didn't I ||smiley||

Goobatron

catwixen

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

wabbit111

Shylala

this is me on my 18th birthday, being scary with a knife.

why? i dont remember.

maybe if im in a less witty mood ill post a normal picture of me.

or maybe not!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

David M

Quote from: David M on May 30, 2010, 12:27:06 AM
Quote from: kevin on May 29, 2010, 11:55:06 PM

What should the caption be for this photo?   ||think||

I was thinking of something like,

"Not until you say you're sorry!"
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

leese

Quote from: wabbit111 on May 30, 2010, 07:51:02 AM
This was a couple of years ago, I really must take some up to date ones.

+1, Wabbit. It's nice to put a face with a post. It's extra nice to know you're over 18.Carry on.

leese

Quote from: Shylala on May 30, 2010, 01:54:08 PM

this is me on my 18th birthday, being scary with a knife.

why? i dont remember.

maybe if im in a less witty mood ill post a normal picture of me.

or maybe not!
Musta been exceptional cake. Thanks for posting your pic.  ||thumbs||

wabbit111

Quote from: leese on May 30, 2010, 07:20:24 PM

+1, Wabbit. It's nice to put a face with a post. It's extra nice to know you're over 18.Carry on.

subtle  ||grin||

leese

Quote from: JadedPulse on May 30, 2010, 06:15:55 AM
Alright, I'm game.

Very nice pic Jade. Ok if  lazy folks shorten your name?

leese

Quote from: kevin on May 30, 2010, 12:25:06 AM
every beekeeper needs his own forklift. if i'd been smart i'd own two, but i'm not smart

Alaskan women are properly impressed by the ownership of such things.  ||thumbs||

wabbit111

Quote from: leese on May 30, 2010, 07:54:05 PM

Alaskan women are properly impressed by the ownership of such things.  ||thumbs||

Alaskan? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy Evolute

Here's a relatively recent pic of me and Mrs Evolute.

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

kevin

every beekeeper needs his own forklift. if i'd been smart i'd own two, but i'm not smart

i bought it from my dead landlord, the only man i ever knew who was buried in a cookie jar.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

leese

Quote from: kevin on May 30, 2010, 11:40:15 PM

i bought it from my dead landlord, the only man i ever knew who was buried in a cookie jar.
Ashes hopefully. That's a good idea. Urns can be expensive. I think I'll keep my eye out for one I like for me. I know they aren't going to spring for the thousands it costs to turn me into a family heirloom.

kevin

his wife was at the undertaker, and they said the cheapest jar for his ashes was $150. she took andy away and poured him into the ceramic bee skep cookie jar in the kitchen and superglued the lid on.

a fitting end for a beekeeper

i suggested to shawna that she just compost me but it didn't go very far

David M

Quote from: kevin on May 30, 2010, 11:59:53 PM
his wife was at the undertaker, and they said the cheapest jar for his ashes was $150. she took andy away and poured him into the ceramic bee skep cookie jar in the kitchen and superglued the lid on.

a fitting end for a beekeeper

i suggested to shawna that she just compost me but it didn't go very far

Maybe that's what she was thinking about when she was looking into that hole...   ||wink||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

David M

Quote from: kevin on May 30, 2010, 11:40:15 PM

Vertical, or horizontal?

kevin

Quote from: David M on May 31, 2010, 01:11:45 AM
. . .

Vertical, or horizontal?

crumbly, like. andy was very strange. he went from 3000 beehives to 20 in one year and died owing $200,000 to his credit card companies. they were quite unhappy.

the more or less complete remodelling story is at http://quakerthink.blogspot.com/

David M

Quote from: kevin on May 31, 2010, 02:04:32 AM
Quote from: David M on May 31, 2010, 01:11:45 AM
. . .

Vertical, or horizontal?

crumbly, like. andy was very strange. he went from 3000 beehives to 20 in one year and died owing $200,000 to his credit card companies. they were quite unhappy.

the more or less complete remodelling story is at http://quakerthink.blogspot.com/

I meant the jar.  Was it buried vertical or horizontal?

kevin

vertical, i imagine. it had a flat bottom

it was a skep, something like this:

she glued the lid down, which was good, because she hauled him back to arizona on his bee trailer and if the lid had blown off he wouldn't have made it all the way in one piece

or in some number of pieces, anyway

Shawna

we remodel the bathroom!

it looks easier than it really was.
*Deep sigh*

I can't take you anywhere.

There were a few moments there when I thought for sure one of us was going to get squished during the remodelling process.

leese, Kevin's forklift is indeed a pretty sexy piece of machinery.  He also owns an engine hoist.
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

leese

Quote from: Shawna on May 31, 2010, 02:27:43 AM
we remodel the bathroom!

it looks easier than it really was.
*Deep sigh*

I can't take you anywhere.

There were a few moments there when I thought for sure one of us was going to get squished during the remodelling process.

leese, Kevin's forklift is indeed a pretty sexy piece of machinery.  He also owns an engine hoist.
Not quite as hot as say a front end loader, but pretty damn sexy all the same.

Shawna

Quote from: leese on May 31, 2010, 02:36:05 AM
Not quite as hot as say a front end loader, but pretty damn sexy all the same.

Well...  now a front-end loader would be truly hot!  Or a tractor.  A tractor with a bucket attachment is almost as good as a front-end loader, and more versatile.
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

catwixen

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

kevin

the wheels fell off the farmall when i tried to load it onto the trailer, remember?

we are currently tractor-challenged, although we have a nice 6-foot box scraper waiting for the next tractor to put in front of it.

i came across a really nice little road grader in wisconsin, a 1941 allis, no bigger than a pickup. that would be nice, or a back hoe.

but the tractor would be more useful right now

Son of Man

"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

GodsPROMISE

here i am. nice and  ||coo-coo|| nutty