News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dkit

It's been requested that I start a photo thread, so here it goes.  Post your pic here, folks!

Here's me standing next to an image of Jesus. . .or Ted Nugent.  Either one.

cmarie

Here is a photo of me fishing on a beautiful spring fed lake:

The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

BladeofTheImmortal

I promised not to scare the new women off this board for three weeks, so I'll refrain from posting any pics of myself or of my hott hott cousin.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Son of Man

Well, I guess I'll have to find a picture of me with a boat.  But the only one that I can think of is one of me standing on the dock at a lake in Florida watching as my grandparents little boat drifted away.  I was debating whether I should jump into the murky water or just go to the neighbor's house since it was drifting towards their dock.  I opted not to jump in.

Cmarie, that's a pretty pic. 
Dkit, that Nugent tree cracks me up. 
HE, did you catch any fish?
Blade, thanks.  : )

"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

TubularBelle

Hi guys and gals,

This is a photo taken of me by my other half for my 48th Birthday a few weeks ago. It was the first time he has used his home studio lighting so I think he did a sterling job. His camera is a Canon400D which he has had for about 18 months now.

I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

BladeofTheImmortal

Quote from: Son of Man on August 10, 2008, 11:55:03 PM
Well, I guess I'll have to find a picture of me with a boat.  But the only one that I can think of is one of me standing on the dock at a lake in Florida watching as my grandparents little boat drifted away.  I was debating whether I should jump into the murky water or just go to the neighbor's house since it was drifting towards their dock.  I opted not to jump in.

Cmarie, that's a pretty pic. 
Dkit, that Nugent tree cracks me up. 
HE, did you catch any fish?
Blade, thanks.  : )

3 weeks, then I'm reposting them all.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

Son of Man

Quote from: TubularBelle on August 11, 2008, 01:35:14 AM
Hi guys and gals,

This is a photo taken of me by my other half for my 48th Birthday a few weeks ago. It was the first time he has used his home studio lighting so I think he did a sterling job. His camera is a Canon400D which he has had for about 18 months now.

Hey, I remember you!  But don't worry, I don't believe a word that Cat has said about you.

And nice outfit, by the way.  My twin (i call her Mini-Me) made me a dream catcher like that, but it's got feathers instead of beads. I think my sister's design more efficient at trapping dreams.   : )

+1 for coming back. 

TubularBelle

Thanks Son of Man, I remember you too. Don't worry, I won't believe a word that Catwixen has said about you either.

My dream catcher has feathers too, I just saw it hanging there and noticed that the colours matched the ones in my hair so hung it over my ear for a few pics, makes me look like an Indian squaw don't you think.

Look forward to chatting with you and other members.

Catchya l8r.

Belle.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Codswallop

Apparently, the Church of Cod just got a big boost. The image of the deity was just spotted in a BLT by Mr. Friday at WWGHA. Bow down and worship the image of Cod!

anna

Quote from: Codswallop on August 12, 2008, 04:07:07 PM
Apparently, the Church of Cod just got a big boost. The image of the deity was just spotted in a BLT by Mr. Friday at WWGHA. Bow down and worship the image of Cod!

Very clever pic--love it!

Assyriankey

Cods, pass on my compliments to Mr Friday for having such keen eyesight!  I hope he didn't eat the evidence.  Toasted Cod - mmmmm :)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Airyaman

Quote from: Dkit on August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM
It's been requested that I start a photo thread, so here it goes.  Post your pic here, folks!

Here's me standing next to an image of Jesus. . .or Ted Nugent.  Either one.

If this was myspace, I'd compliment you with "you're hawt!". But since it is IGI, I'll just say "nice pic".
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Son of Man

Quote from: Airyaman on August 13, 2008, 12:43:38 AM
If this was myspace, I'd compliment you with "you're hawt!". But since it is IGI, I'll just say "nice pic".

And not only beautiful, but very sweet and pretty bright, too.  But just be careful.  DonDoc is watching all of us.  : )

Captain Luke

Posing for the camera, c'est moi:

Son of Man

The Son of Man in Mormon Canyon, Utah

TubularBelle

I still think you are Curt from You Tube.

Ashe

Son of Man

Ashe, +1 for looking cute and smart.  : )

Son of Man

Quote from: TubularBelle on August 15, 2008, 02:54:49 AM
I still think you are Curt from You Tube.

Who's Curt?  My little twin (i call her Mini-Me) says I look like Igor, the assitant of Dr. Frankenstein.

anna

rickymooston

Quote from: anna on August 15, 2008, 08:01:34 PM
Quote from: Son of Man on August 15, 2008, 04:29:11 AM

I concur.

Me too, but the moose is very bad, he already checked out her myspace page.

I got impression she can fix cars as well. Wish she'd set up an autoshop class, lol. ;-)
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

anna

Quote from: rickymooston on August 15, 2008, 08:32:46 PM

I concur.

I got impression she can fix cars as well. Wish she'd set up an autoshop class, lol. ;-)

haha,

You taoist moosist womanizer, you.

rickymooston

Quote from: anna on August 15, 2008, 08:39:22 PM
Quote from: rickymooston on August 15, 2008, 08:32:46 PM

I concur.

haha,

You taoist moosist womanizer, you.

Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Scotty

me with 2 gals from youth. gota love em!

Max 200; characters remaining: 200 Max 200; characters remaining: 165 Max 200; characters remaining: 130 Max 200; characters remaining: 95 Max 200; characters remaining: 61 Max 200; characters remaini

rickymooston

Nice scotty.

They look a bit young tho. Are you their "camp leader" or something. you don't look bad yourself.

BladeofTheImmortal

there is no too young, unless they are.
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(")_(")       (")_(")

rickymooston

Alot of nice pics in this thread.  The moose just gave out lots of photographic karma but his womanizing ways are too tranparent.  Luke you are younger than i'd imagined.

SoM, you look like a skinny John Denver, so clean cut.

Happy Evolute

Quit pratting about Moose and post a picture of yourself.

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

seka

Quote from: Scotty on August 15, 2008, 09:45:07 PM
me with 2 gals from youth. gota love em!

Nice. You look more Jesus-like than I remember from the other forum

rickymooston