News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwixen

HC You appear to have a lightbulb growing out of your head. Is this a British trend? Love the wallpaper!

Great pic!  ||thumbs|| +1
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Auz

I could not think of a more British image even if my eyes were bound in the union jack, soaked in warm beer. \

Absolutely brilliant! +1 Champion.
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Happy Creature

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on March 17, 2009, 05:39:11 AM
I could not think of a more British image even if my eyes were bound in the union jack, soaked in warm beer. \

Thank you, ironically that was taken in an Irish bar whilst I was drinking cold Dutch larger.
||razz||
+1
I Love you all!

TubularBelle

My partner Michael, TubularBelle, Catwixen, my son Adam.

Belle with Bella.

The Smith Family, Michael, Tracy (Belle), Molly the dog and Farken the ferret.

At my son Craigs wedding.

The whole family, 3 sons at the back, at Mums 75th birthday.

Something you don't see too often.

Something you don't want to see too often.

Me with a prehistoric wombat.

Me with Goobs and Mum.

Age 5.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Assyriankey

Belle, some very nice photos in that lot!  And one that is downright scary...

+1 for sharing.

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

TubularBelle

Quote from: Assyriankey on March 19, 2009, 05:58:09 AM
Belle, some very nice photos in that lot!  And one that is downright scary...

+1 for sharing.

Yeh I know, should have cut Cat out of that one, he he.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

leese

Belle, I just wanted to thank you for posting those before Goobs kills you. Beautiful family, all the way down to the ferrets.

TubularBelle

Quote from: leese on March 19, 2009, 06:03:41 AM
Belle, I just wanted to thank you for posting those before Goobs kills you. Beautiful family, all the way down to the ferrets.

Ha ha, yeh he is a little short arse in that pic. I am only 5'4" so he must only be about 5'6" there, grown a bit since then. That was taken about 3 or 4 years ago I think. But why would he kill me? He has posted pics of himself a lot worse than that.

Thanks for the compliment. That first ferret is a borrowed one, after my first ferret Farken went missing, I was so devastated I could not bear to be away from them.

Assyriankey

Quote from: TubularBelle on March 19, 2009, 06:03:18 AM
Yeh I know, should have cut Cat out of that one, he he.

LOL!

I predict nothing good with come from this confusion so I will clear it up: I was referring to that photo of Gooba with your missing Farken stuffed in his underpants!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

TubularBelle

[quote ]Quote from: leese on Today at 01:03:41 AM
[/quote]

Quote from: Assyriankey on March 19, 2009, 06:33:53 AM

LOL!

I was referring to that photo of Gooba with your missing Farken stuffed in his underpants!

Oh now I see, Leesa was talking about THAT photo too, that is actually my son Brett with the hairy pouch (my Nanas wig, he he), not Goobatron. I never noticed a resemblance before.

leese

QuoteOh now I see, Leesa was talking about THAT photo too, that is actually my son Brett with the hairy pouch (my Nanas wig, he he), not Goobatron. I never noticed a resemblance before.

Oh, not the Goobs, I thought it was. Resemblance and the opinion that Goobs would be posed in that way, led to a quick assumption.

meya

So Belle, are you, Goob and Cat all related?

I had a pet ferret name Flossie when I was a teen.
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

TubularBelle

Quote from: meya on March 19, 2009, 07:38:38 AM
So Belle, are you, Goob and Cat all related?

I had a pet ferret name Flossie when I was a teen.

Cat is my sister and Goob is her son which makes him my nephew.

That's funny your ferret was called Flossie. All my ferrets will have names starting with F, (except for Baba cause she came to us from another family) and my Mum is Florence but her nickname is Flossie and my partners dad is Fred so we were gonna use those names eventually.

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

catwixen

HE you so remind me of Tim Brooke Taylor sometimes.  ||cheesy||

Does it annoy you that your son is better looking than you?  ||wink||

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Scrabble Hamster

Quote from: Sunnysweets on October 23, 2008, 02:37:30 PM

Scrolling down through the page, I thought this was a picture of me for a moment!
If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? - Carl Sagan

Scrabble Hamster

HE, is this the photo thread you were talking about?

The weather was nice last weekend, so I spent Sunday afternoon treasure hunting.

This is at a park near my apartment. A capsule was hidden underneath the bleachers and contained a rolled up log with the names and dates of people who have found it before. It's been a long time since I wrote the words "Cassie was here".

This was my favorite hunt. The ammo can was hidden in the crevices of some really cool rocks, and it contained a bunch of trinkets left behind by others.

This ammo can contained a dinosaur puzzle, which was totally exciting. I love puzzles, and dinosaurs! You can take an item with you if you replace it with something of your own.
If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? - Carl Sagan

catwixen

NGB err Scrabble....great to see you again!!  ||thumbs||

Scrabble Hamster

Quote from: catwixen on March 20, 2009, 02:03:04 AM
NGB err Scrabble....great to see you again!!  ||thumbs||

Hi catwixen! How have you been?

catwixen

Good, bad, fair to slightly cloudy.

You? Went off forumming for a while?  ||shocked||

Shakaib

Quote from: Happy Evolute on March 19, 2009, 11:18:14 PM
Creature and Evolute ...

I think i've seen HE before. I don't know, but a lot of people look like him.

Assyriankey

Happy Creature

Quote from: catwixen on March 19, 2009, 11:22:10 PM
HE you so remind me of Tim Brooke Taylor sometimes.  ||cheesy||

Does it annoy you that your son is better looking than you?  ||wink||
Hehe +1
I Love you all!

Son of Man

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 19, 2009, 11:45:27 PM

Scrolling down through the page, I thought this was a picture of me for a moment!

You two are easy to tell apart.  If you get confused, just remember that Sunny is the pretty one.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

rickymooston

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 19, 2009, 11:45:27 PM

Thank God you are back. I'm a theist now. My prayers have been answered.

Your kid? Rather cute. SoM is jealous of the attention that kid is getting.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on March 20, 2009, 05:25:07 PM
Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 20, 2009, 01:15:32 AM
You got long hair again!!!
Now, about those pony tails...

Dkit and Laura can get away with short hair.  Hamster has learned her lesson.  Shaving her head was the silliest thing she ever did.

And to women, in general, -1 if I find out that you have cut your hair short.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on March 22, 2009, 07:27:02 AM
Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 20, 2009, 01:15:32 AM

Dkit and Laura can get away with short hair.  Hamster has learned her lesson.  Shaving her head was the silliest thing she ever did.

Ricky's rule is 10% look better with short hair.

||wink||
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Scrabble Hamster

+1

It's still too short, and taking forever to grow back.  ||sad||

Quote from: rickymooston on March 21, 2009, 05:30:30 AM

Was this post meant for me, or for Sunny?

Quote from: Son of Man on March 22, 2009, 07:27:02 AM
Dkit and Laura can get away with short hair.  Hamster has learned her lesson.  Shaving her head was the silliest thing she ever did.

I don't recall shaving my head, but yes, I've learned my lesson. :)

rickymooston

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 23, 2009, 01:47:45 AM
Quote from: rickymooston on March 21, 2009, 05:30:30 AM

Was this post meant for me, or for Sunny?

||666|| You. I asume Sunny is the short one in the picture and you are the babe from accounting. It will be a few years before Sunny starts stealing all of Trevor's trophies.