Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickymooston

LAME POST BY MOOSE. IGNORE. Move along.

:).
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

STUPID MOOSE. TRIED TO EDIT POST.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Assyriankey

Unkle, can I have a word to your photographer?

:)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

rickymooston

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 23, 2008, 01:45:42 PM

Yes, said photographer is very skilled.

:D.

unkleE

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 23, 2008, 01:45:42 PM

Quote from: rickymooston on September 23, 2008, 02:02:08 PM
Yes, said photographer is very skilled.

:D.

Photographer was my dear wife, if I remember, not sure if I'm willing to introduce the two of you! This photo is a small cut from a larger photo  which had something attractive in it (apart from me!). I cut it to achieve a very specific objective - to show a true picture of me without scaring people off by getting too close!  : )

I thought at the very least I satisfied this criterion! : )

Quote from: Son of Man on September 16, 2008, 08:17:43 PM
Nice pic, Brandix.  But I'm starting to wonder if our forum has any normal members.  : )
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

rickymooston

Quote from: unkleE on September 25, 2008, 11:04:56 PM
...Photographer was my dear wife, if I remember, not sure if I'm willing to introduce the two of you! This photo is a small cut from a larger photo  which had something attractive in it (apart from me!).

Oh, you are afraid she will make me look better in a pic too?

You know Karsh made a lot of money doing that for people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yousuf_Karsh

Introsis

I had to climb half way up a tree, and wait. (not by my house, that forrest is awesome though.)

and here's me:

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese." - Luis Buñuel

Captain Luke

I went to a falconry display a couple of weeks ago. I took loads of pictures, this one is my favourite:

edit: I like it too much to show the small one

Captain Luke

cmarie

Quote from: Introsis on September 30, 2008, 06:21:25 AM
I had to climb half way up a tree, and wait. (not by my house, that forrest is awesome though.)

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww! You look so cute!

Quoteand here's me:

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww! You look so cute!  ||wink||

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum. :)
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

catwixen

Quote from: Introsis on September 30, 2008, 06:21:25 AM
and here's me:

+1 for the wicked hair and for joining the forum!  ||thumbs||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

catwixen

Those pics are awesome Luke....must be a powerful camera.

Captain Luke

QuoteThose pics are awesome Luke....must be a powerful camera.

I have a long zoom...  ||grin||

I bought a new camera before I went on holiday, a Canon EOS40D. It's great - the pictures of the Eagle were taken while it was sat on a post right in front of me (3 feet or so). It was awsome. The detail is great, I got this one at the zoo, through the bars of a cage. There's some drool coming out of the tiger's mouth if you look closely. I think he thought I was dinner.

rickymooston

+1 for the awesome pic

I hate my $400 canon, broke in less than year. I got a good one for 99$ but I am more likely to buy next camera from Casio or Sony.

My canon took nice pics tho. But just up and broke. I hate sending stuff back.

catwixen

He looks like he's got a broken tooth, yeah I can see the dribble (on the tiger, not Ricky ||cheesy||).
Awesome...my brothers-in-law has some fancy camera and zooms etc that take pics like that, they really do show up differently to the average cameras.

Captain Luke

It's my new toy. I took about 4000 pictures with it (and deleted half). The memory card fits about 900 shots onto it so I had to download everything onto my laptop every night. I had a film camera, but it was getting expensive to develop my holiday photos.

rickymooston

Quote from: Luke on September 30, 2008, 02:59:50 PM
It's my new toy. I took about 4000 pictures with it (and deleted half). The memory card fits about 900 shots onto it so I had to download everything onto my laptop every night. I had a film camera, but it was getting expensive to develop my holiday photos.

I believe I had same model. One day, the screen just died. Pictures taken were nice tho.

Codswallop

Quote from: Luke on September 30, 2008, 02:22:55 PM

I bought a new camera before I went on holiday, a Canon EOS40D.

I have one of these too. Nice camera. I'm taking it to Ireland next month.

Captain Luke

Quote from: Codswallop on September 30, 2008, 05:50:08 PM
I have one of these too. Nice camera.
When I picked it up in the shop it just felt right.

QuoteI'm taking it to Ireland next month.
Bring your raincoat!

Trevor

The Chinese are taking a national holiday that runs all week. so i have no work to do cos the office is closed. So i jumped on a bus. heres some shots of my wacky week.

So i headed for the coast first and invested in a new hat. the sun was out and i didnt wanna get burnt!  ||tip hat||

Then i met some other foreigners and jumped on a boat with them and corrupted their child!

After i parted ways with me new friends i spotted a massive flying fox i couldn't resist! But my movement came to a halt 3/4 of the way. I got stuck and had to pull myself in, only to be greeted by a crowd of amused and laughing Chinese!

I cant even remember how i ended up in this bubble!

Behind the cool complextion = 100% FEAR

Not quite the companionship i was anticipating, but sometimes you gotta take what you get.

I found the best German pub! It was like i had left China when i walked into this place!

Yeah it was a good week! Hope you've enjoyed viewing as much as ive enjoyed sharing!
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

catwixen

Quote from: Trevor on October 02, 2008, 02:38:51 AM

Then i met some other foreigners and jumped on a boat with them and corrupted their child!

That is so frickin funny...+1

I found the best German pub! It was like i had left China when i walked into this place!

^That's what I call a beer!!!

Awesome photos...you are adorable.  ||tip hat|| Thanx for sharing them.

Introsis

Thanks for the comments, and are there any other unicyclists here?

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese." - Luis Buñuel

Assyriankey

Trevor, I don't know where to begin commenting on those photos - LOL :)

What's next, a photo of you drinking beer out of a toilet while walking along The Great Wall?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Trevor

i can promise you some absolute stella photos over the next few months!
China is not ready for what i got planned!
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

Auz

Quote from: Trevor on October 02, 2008, 03:57:45 AM
i can promise you some absolute stella photos over the next few months!
China is not ready for what i got planned!
I feel sorry for them. China was not ready for YOU. Keep it up, and keep the pics coming in...
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Dan

Trevor, those pictures are ace! ||laughroll|| +1

hideousmonster

This is actually several side-by-side photos I took while visiting Meteor Crater National Park, on my way to the Grand Canyon. Of the landmarks I've seen, this one is my favorite.
I'm hideousmonster, and I approve of these spelling errors.

Crimson Joker

Enough of these nonsense photo threads, this is for members to post of themselves!

I'll start with my awesome new haircut.  I wanted to keep it long, but clean and thin it up a bit.  ||cool||

There's an evil inside, it slumbers now, but in a moment's notice it could awake again.

Weird expression, not sure what I was trying to do.

Thinking about life in general.

Evil thumbs-up gives his support.

Enjoy, and post some of yourself too!  I'm looking at you cmarie.  ||wink||

Son of Man

Whoops!  Normally, the Photo thread would be in this board.  But it's over here.  : )

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,37.0.html
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008