News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

God is no less than observable reality.

Started by celticshiva, September 29, 2008, 01:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celticshiva

Hello all.  I was invited to this channel by someone on YouTube, after they saw my video introduction on that site.  (My username on Y-T is the same as here).

I am a Panthiest who uses both modern Quantum understanding as well as some influence from Neo-Druidic pagan movements to form my understanding of the universe.

I'm not really sure how well I can contribute here, since the nature of my belief in God is logically unfalsifiable (which means you cannot convince me against it) and unprovable (which means I cannot convince you of it.)

I'm not sure if I read this right, but apparently I'm supposed to mention an 'Ice Cuppacino' in my introductory post.  Very Discordian, if you ask me.

Vynn

Awesome! +1 to you.

I think you might find all sorts of ways to contribute here. At least that is my expressed hope.
Signature deleted by mods

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

Celticshiva, welcome to the forum.  I think you're our first Non-Religious Pantheistic Neo-Druid.  Thanks for signing up.  : )

+1 for being new.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

catwixen

Welcome shiva...wow you sound very interesting, it will be nice to see your input. +1 for joining.
||tip hat||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

cmarie

Welcome CelticShiva! I am a scientific pantheist, or that would be the best desription I can give myself. I am looking forward to your input. :)
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

hideousmonster

I'm an Atheist who leans with cautious skepticism toward a belief similar to yours.
I'm hideousmonster, and I approve of these spelling errors.