News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Political posters and memes

Started by Airyaman, February 18, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

Well, here is how I feel about the current past 10+ years of politically correct social programming.

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Airyaman

Airyaman

Airyaman

Airyaman

bad actor

Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

Airyaman

Airyaman

bad actor

This one doesn't go for any of us smart folks here at IGI though. ||wink||

bad actor

bad actor

bad actor

Airyaman

Mr. Blackwell

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Steveox

We are the silent majority

Steveox

Steveox

Mr. Blackwell

Airyaman

SkunkButt

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Airyaman

Inertialmass

Gone viral worldwide:

Moving front and center for NATO photo op, Trump bodyslams aside Prime Minister Markovic of Montenegro

Maybe I'm confusing this with the Montana Republican Senate candidate who's been charged with assault for bodyslamming to the floor a skinny Guardian reporter, and Trump merely shoved his fellow world leader out of the way.  This all gets so confusing.
God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Mr. Blackwell

bad actor

bad actor

I know what Steveox wants for Christmas!!!! ||grin||

bad actor

bad actor