News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The Otter Group!

Started by Assyriankey, November 06, 2010, 02:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

Do the otters have a private group?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Jezzebelle

what's the fun in being a private hotter when you can be a public one?
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Assyriankey

Quote from: ZZ on November 06, 2010, 02:44:21 AM
what the fun in being a private hotter when you can be a public one?

You can better plan and co-ordinate any forum pranks you might have on the back-burner.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Mooby the Golden Sock

I thought it was "otters?"
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

JadedPulse

We are otters, but we are also hotters. Hot otters. *nods*
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on November 06, 2010, 02:48:14 AM
I thought it was "otters?"

otters are hotters  ||grin||

Quote from: Assyriankey on November 06, 2010, 02:47:49 AM

You can better plan and co-ordinate any forum pranks you might have on the back-burner.

forum pranks  ||huh||  wuts dat?

Cheshire

Oh? We're starting a group?

::Bakes cake::

./\_/\                                  /\  /\   
(>'.'<) This is Cheshire Kitty. >'.'<         '.'
(")_(")                                   "  �

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

FGOH

Quote from: Assyriankey on November 06, 2010, 02:47:49 AM

Now there's an idea! Otters! Listen up...
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

absolute_josie

||sad|| No one called me about the group.

I am always the last one to know everything.   ||sad||
If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a green dress.  (but not a real green dress, that's cruel)

acctnt_shan

Quote from: absolute_josie on November 06, 2010, 06:32:40 PM
||sad|| No one called me about the group.

I am always the last one to know everything.   ||sad||

What do you mean?  This group hasn't even been started yet! LOL
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

absolute_josie

Wow!  So for once I'm not the last person to know about something!    ||thumbs||

This is what I get for being around more often!  (or at least posting more often)

*squee!*
If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a green dress.  (but not a real green dress, that's cruel)

acctnt_shan

Yes - stick around!!!   ||hug||

Ratman

If an otter is hot they need to take dip in the otter pool or do you just take cold showers?
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

absolute_josie

I prefer to use the little slide that goes down into the river when I need to cool off.

Guess I'm a river otter?

Luigi

To be honest, I don't like the idea of a private otter group. I think we're integrating well into IGI and forming a private group "just for us" would hinder that integration.

||think||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Luigi on November 06, 2010, 08:04:09 PM
To be honest, I don't like the idea of a private otter group. I think we're integrating well into IGI and forming a private group "just for us" would hinder that integration.

||think||

I think the point wasn't that we'd post their all the time, Luigi... but rather that when we plan raids and stuff, it would help prevent information leaks from happening.  And it's not like non-Otters couldn't request to join, it would just limit the amount of information available to the general public.

Luigi

Ooooh, good point.

And I thought I sounded smart.  ||Kerly||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Ratman

Well no matter who all you otters are, you are wonderful and fun to talk with.  There that otter make you otters feel good.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

JadedPulse

Quote from: Ratman on November 06, 2010, 08:32:39 PM
Well no matter who all you otters are, you are wonderful and fun to talk with.  There that otter make you otters feel good.

Awww. +1
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

nateswift

Quote from: Ratman on November 06, 2010, 07:24:25 PM
If an otter is hot they need to take dip in the otter pool or do you just take cold showers?
You just don't get it, do you Ratman?  If an otter is hot, it's the guy otters that take cold showers.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

GodsPROMISE

i started an otter group.. its only in person though.

Jay

Didnt we discuss this in the FV OT Raid thread?  I guess no one actually decided to ask for a group though...
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

JustMyron

||huh|| You all already have skype, for planning to prank me behind my back...

But you can have a private group too, if you want one.  ||smiley||

FGOH

No sense in having an otter group on here to plan tricks on Myron if Myron is able to read the group postings, which I imagine he probably can even if it takes a bit of effort.  ||wink||

JustMyron

I can, but I won't. If it ever becomes the case that people can't trust me not to abuse my admin privileges, either I'll get booted as an admin, or this forum is finished.

acctnt_shan

Personally I'd like to see Myron join in on some pranks  ||Kris||

JustMyron

Well, I would, but it appears that some of the otters have decided I'm going to remain an outsider unless I get drunk and bare my chest.   ||razz||

(they know who they are  ||smiley||)

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JustMyron on November 07, 2010, 05:04:01 PM
Well, I would, but it appears that some of the otters have decided I'm going to remain an outsider unless I get drunk and bare my chest.   ||razz||

Oh oh oh... they leaked out information about our secret initiation ritual, eh?   ||think||

Jezzebelle

Quote from: JustMyron on November 07, 2010, 05:04:01 PM

you cant expect to be able to always view the naked parties without having to give a little in return!

JustMyron

The key word there is "expect".  ||razz||

Otter: Oh, you've had a few drinks? <adds to call>
Me: What's this?
Otter: Just click OK!
Me: <clicks>
Me: Well damn...
Otter: Show us your boobs!
Me: Um, no?
Otter: You make a very poor otter. If you're not going to play, you can't be a part of the group.
Me: I think you'll find that I do not respond well to peer pressure <plans to post this incident publicly, eventually>.
Otter: Whatever. Show us your boobs!
<9 hours later>
Otter: Seriously, show us your boobs!!!
Me: Well, this has been fun. I have to go to sleep now. Bye!  ||smiley||

And it was fun, but as for the word "always"... if I'm not welcome because I won't show my boobs, that's fine.  ||razz||

GodsPROMISE

Jay

(   .   Y    .   )  Myron.  Show Them!!!  NAO!

They are only man boobs anyways. 

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

GodsPROMISE

|_    .     |     .    _|

man pecks  ||cheesy||   

acctnt_shan

Wait, there was a naked Skype call and I missed it?   ||sad||

GodsPROMISE

did you ever see my current skype avi? ... yea you missed a pretty funny call

[and by funny i mean naked]

acctnt_shan

Clix

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 07, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
Damn.   ||doh|| ||banghead||

Double Damn  ||banghead|| ||banghead||

BTW Myron you don't get the swag bag until you show your boobs.   ||wink||
--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

JadedPulse

Myron--you loved every minute of that call. Don't lie. Even when we were begging to see your tits. *nods* ||hug||

JustMyron

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:18:38 AMwe were begging to see your tits.

Begging?!? That's not how I remember it. I would say demanding/requiring, with a side of "all the cool people are doing it, don't you want to be a part of our group?".  ||razz|| Some begging might have been fun, but even if you'd just asked nicely, the result might have been different. Didn't your mothers ever teach you to use your manners when you want someone to take their shirt off? Disgraceful!  ||no_no||

||smiley||

acctnt_shan

I have to admit, Myron... for most girls, the etiquette discussion from our mothers revolves more around (not) taking a guy's pants off than his shirt...  ||razz||

JustMyron

I spend all day cleaning up after your messes, and this is the thanks I get? Treated like some piece of meat whose only function is to be nice to look at, when you feel like demanding a show? How is a little bit of respect too much to ask?  ||angry||

( ||smiley||)

acctnt_shan

Only the respectable get respect  ||razz||

JadedPulse

I said please! That should have counted for something.

JustMyron

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:39:42 PM
Only the respectable get respect  ||razz||

Yeah, that tongue isn't going anywhere near me any time soon!

<crosses arms and glares for a while, then stalks off>

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JustMyron on November 08, 2010, 03:53:07 PM

You say that now...  ||Kris||

JadedPulse

He's trying to play hard to get, Shan. *nods*

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:56:49 PM

He should know that only makes us want him more  ||no_no||

JadedPulse

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:57:48 PM
Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 03:56:49 PM

He should know that only makes us want him more  ||no_no||

I know right??

I totally think he likes/wants it that way. ||wink||

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 08, 2010, 04:03:16 PM
I know right??

I totally think he likes/wants it that way. ||wink||

He's very good at playing innocent  ||think||

JustMyron

Quote from: acctnt_shan on November 08, 2010, 03:55:19 PM
Quote from: JustMyron on November 08, 2010, 03:53:07 PM

You say that now...  ||Kris||

<opens door and yells from adjacent room> This conversation is over!!! <slams door>

FGOH

JadedPulse

I'm appalled. You should SEE what Myron is talking about on chat right now, nipple clamps and everything!

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JadedPulse on November 09, 2010, 01:24:17 AM
I'm appalled. You should SEE what Myron is talking about on chat right now, nipple clamps and everything!

Pssh...  I always knew he was scandalous.

Luigi

Oh Shan, you have no idea!  ||grin||

OoohShiny

What's all this about expecting Myron to show his chest?  I'm shocked and appalled!  This is totally un-cool guys.

he ought to take off his pants, too.  I'm not settling for just a shirt!

Ratman

Quote from: Cheshire on November 06, 2010, 03:22:13 AM
Oh? We're starting a group?

::Bakes cake::

That cake is an otter.  I always wondered what an otter would taste like.

otter cake that is. ||wink||

acctnt_shan

Shrek

The otters will be happy to know....some of you were called "rabid otters" by a now regular of the former OT home...

They say its peaceful now but they seem just too Stepford for my liking......
The Most Gullible Person EVER!!!! Click Here

TrisTennant

They love me there. I dunno why.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

JadedPulse

Clix

--

Shrek

Life is crazy busy. Between Writing a master's thesis, taking classes, comp exams, and being newly married as of June 5; I'm really keeping busy. Thought I'd drop by the old hang-outs, see whats up with everyone....

and now I'm creaped out as Lexilicious just encouraged me to participate in a group hug....

JadedPulse

Hah--the majority of us are perma-banned from those forums.

Shrek

I just lost the "otter" title....and I think I'm being monitored closely....

I'm debating about causing trouble or not.....

Shrek

I will give them this....they are not Otter Fans.....

Then again, they seem to be Lexi's brainwashed children now...they all love her without question.....

Clix

Quote from: Shrek on November 16, 2010, 01:05:27 AM
Life is crazy busy. Between Writing a master's thesis, taking classes, comp exams, and being newly married as of June 5; I'm really keeping busy. Thought I'd drop by the old hang-outs, see whats up with everyone....

I remember you dropped out of sight for a little while to take care of those 'little' things.  Congrats and hope it's all going well.

Quote from: Shrek on November 16, 2010, 01:05:27 AM
and now I'm creaped out as Lexilicious just encouraged me to participate in a group hug....

If you did I hope you wore your body condom...
--

acctnt_shan

Quote from: TrisTennant on November 16, 2010, 12:13:21 AM
They love me there. I dunno why.

You love them too Tris, I've seen you interact with them  ||razz||

Welcome back Shrek!  Belated congrats on the marriage... and thanks for giving me a chance to pass you by in FarmVille  ||Kris||

Ratman

Hey Shrek, I keep clicking on your "most gullible person ever" thing and nothing happens.  What's up with that?

||wink||

Shrek

Quote from: Ratman on November 16, 2010, 03:47:40 AM
Hey Shrek, I keep clicking on your "most gullible person ever" thing and nothing happens.  What's up with that?

It sounds like you found the secret...

||wink||

JadedPulse

krzktma

hey.Shrek!..good.to.see.you.posting.over.here
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

TrisTennant

So now the moderators are invisible there. I'm preparing for a mass kidnapping.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.