News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

We need more Emoticons!

Started by JudoChop, October 12, 2010, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Jezzebelle

these bananas are having way more fun

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

acctnt_shan

You know how many times I've wished I could use this one?

Or maybe this one... (LOL)

I'm sure Ricky would appreciate this addition:

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

acctnt_shan

Some that seem especially IGI appropriate...

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Shylala

we need a flirty emoticon and a blushing one
ha
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Shylala on October 12, 2010, 05:15:03 PM
we need a flirty emoticon and a blushing one
ha

Just found this one, it's cute!   

Shylala

aww yeah!

i love the drama one you found shan!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Jezzebelle

can we change the title to NSFW so i post the utterly dirty yet hilarious emote i just found  ||beerchug||

Luigi

I honestly don't think it'll matter anymore, ZZ. The first two were dirty enough.  ||cheesy||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

JadedPulse

There defintely needs to be a blushing one.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Jay

I just got fired for having these emotes up on my work computer. 

Thanks guys!! 

||rotfl||

||razz||

||tip hat||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 12, 2010, 04:59:40 PM
I'm sure Ricky would appreciate this addition:

The deer is a moose ...

I like all the emoicons mentioned but the kinky ones prob are not a great idea ;)
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Luigi on October 12, 2010, 08:47:34 PM
I honestly don't think it'll matter anymore, ZZ. The first two were dirty enough.  ||cheesy||

oh no.... i dont think, so i'll link it NSFW!

||shocked|| moose!  what are you doing!?!

http://tiny.cc/zkqpw

Jay

Quote from: ZZ on October 12, 2010, 10:18:59 PM

Oh my!  My sweet and innocent eyes are burning.

Lol.

rickymooston

Quote from: ZZ on October 12, 2010, 08:27:33 PM
can we change the title to NSFW so i post the utterly dirty yet hilarious emote i just found created

||angry||

Jezzebelle

Quote from: rickymooston on October 12, 2010, 10:32:08 PM
Quote from: ZZ on October 12, 2010, 08:27:33 PM
can we change the title to NSFW so i post the utterly dirty yet hilarious emote i just found created

||angry||

no my skillz are not that good.... you should know better than to allow cameras in the bedroom moosey  ||wink||

acctnt_shan

LOL ZZ there were a bunch of naughty ones here I was tempted to post too...

http://www.designmyprofile.com/emoticons1.php

Luigi

Quote from: ZZ on October 12, 2010, 10:18:59 PM

LMFAO.

'Nuff said.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Luigi

Jay

Hey...someone listened.

||cheer||

||shan||

Are here....

Son of Man

One of them wouldn't work for some reason, or there'd be another.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Jay

Quote from: Son of Man on October 13, 2010, 03:49:16 AM
One of them wouldn't work for some reason, or there'd be another.

It was Judo's...wasn't it?
||wink||

JadedPulse

YES for the blushing one.

Thanks!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

acctnt_shan

Luigi

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

JudoChop

LOL at the emoticons, moose you seem to have a problem with some, do you work in the banana distribution or the tennis ball manufacturing industry?

Edit: Where are my manners... thanks for the new emoticons added, could this be the place for emoticon suggestions?

Mrs Pumpkin

JudoChop

rickymooston

Quote from: JudoChop on October 13, 2010, 07:17:01 AM
LOL at the emoticons, moose you seem to have a problem with some, do you work in the banana distribution or the tennis ball manufacturing industry?

Edit: Where are my manners... thanks for the new emoticons added, could this be the place for emoticon suggestions?
||shan|| ||cheer||

JudoChop

acctnt_shan

JadedPulse

I'm now going to have that "walk like an Egyptian" song stuck in my head.

rickymooston

Mrs Pumpkin

acctnt_shan

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 12, 2010, 05:11:51 PM

I still would like to see all of these  ||razz||

Luigi

Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on October 21, 2010, 07:45:54 PM
Another suggestion...

Mrs. P, I don't understand what is going on in this one.

JadedPulse

I think he's a naked smiley and he is being handed a blanket?

Lol. I don't know.

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on October 21, 2010, 07:47:06 PM

I second the motion

TrisTennant

Quote from: rickymooston on October 22, 2010, 10:09:14 PM

I second the motion

I thirdededed....

Whatever! I want to see them too!

Jay

Quote from: TrisTennant on October 24, 2010, 09:23:24 PM
Quote from: rickymooston on October 22, 2010, 10:09:14 PM

I second the motion

I thirdededed....

Whatever! I want to see them too!

I have already used this one once in the forum.

So I concur.

acctnt_shan

That was the one I tried to get named after me...  it seemed more appropriate than the blushing one  ||razz||

TrisTennant

Son of Man

Quote from: TrisTennant on October 25, 2010, 02:48:46 AM
| |666| | should be renamed ||moose||

I would have named it after him, had I known ahead of time that he would like it so much.  The problem with renaming it is that it would mess up every previous use of the smiley, leaving meaningless code in its place.  There's a way around it, but it's a tedious one.

TrisTennant

Quote from: Son of Man on October 25, 2010, 04:33:54 AM

I would have named it after him, had I known ahead of time that he would like it so much.  The problem with renaming it is that it would mess up every previous use of the smiley, leaving meaningless code in its place.  There's a way around it, but it's a tedious one.

It's okay. I was joking anyways.

Jay

MooseTM

||666||

acctnt_shan

Jay

Your right Shan.  I actually did mean to include one though.  HAHA

rickymooston

Quote from: jay799 on October 25, 2010, 04:36:46 AM

MooseTM

||666||

||666||

Tish

OMG!!!

*bookmarks*
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

TrisTennant

Quote from: Tish on April 08, 2011, 04:06:41 AM
OMG!!!

*bookmarks*

I love some of those!

Ratman

Quote from: TrisTennant on April 08, 2011, 04:08:09 AM
Quote from: Tish on April 08, 2011, 04:06:41 AM
OMG!!!

*bookmarks*

I love some of those!

They are awesome, when are they going to be added?
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Tish

Quote from: Ratman on April 08, 2011, 06:10:57 AM
They are awesome, when are they going to be added?
I doubt they're going to be added, just link to them.
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

rickymooston

Dexter

No more emoticons please. There are too many already
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

JudoChop

Tish

Quote from: Dexter on April 08, 2011, 01:54:47 PM
No more emoticons please. There are too many already

Too many?!?!   ||shocked||   Blasphemy!!   

||grin||
Buddha

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Ratman

AAAHHHH!!!! I love, love it FGOH, +1 again when I can.

Maggie the Opinionated

Well, we do have too many emoticons as it is and it makes it hard for me to find the one I want. I am definitely in favor of some new ones but only if we get rid of some old ones first. I would vote for getting rid of:

||tip hat||  ||razz||  ||busted||  ||troll||  ||guns|| ||luigi|| ||chocobo|| ||mario|| ||love|| ||popcorn|| ||kung-fu|| ||first|| ||Lola2|| ||preach||  ||llama|| ||dead|| ||bowser|| ||strawman|| ||donkeykong|| ||coo-coo||

You will note that this is a mix of the overused (and therefore dull) and the underused (and therefore not needed.)

Now most of these? No, a thousand times no. No cute anything! Certainly not kitties. It is beneath their dignity. And lovey-dovey stuff? Mais non!

Ratman

hypsell

For some reason none of the emoticons here move on this computer.On my old computer they did.
What are the prerequisites for consuming Teddy Ruxpin?

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on April 09, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
Now most of these? No, a thousand times no. No cute anything! Certainly not kitties. It is beneath their dignity. And lovey-dovey stuff? Mais non!
Mais oui!!  Pour vous...

Peut-?tre.... 

kthnxbai!! 
Buddha

rickymooston

FGOH

Yog

There is srs call for a emote.

Dadzilla

"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

acctnt_shan

^ Tish introduced this one... and I love it!  It would be great to have it in the forum menu for easy access!   ||smiley||

Maggie the Opinionated

I want all of Tish's emoticans. Where on earth does she get them?

none

there needs to be one with the angel smiley jumping through hoops
or maybe just a brain jumping through hoops....
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Ratman

Quote from: none on July 01, 2011, 08:20:06 PM

Just use QM, that should work.

none

Quote from: Ratman on July 01, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Quote from: none on July 01, 2011, 08:20:06 PM

Just use QM, that should work.
he for once actually gave me a reasonable answer!!
maybe there should be a smiley with a real small chest with a medal on it... (tiny)....

Yog

There is call for :unsure , :wub .

And if ever there was a forum needed the mystery ghost, it's IGI.  (Though on a transparent background for the blue posts)

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on July 01, 2011, 08:19:00 PM
I want all of Tish's emoticans. Where on earth does she get them?
*googles*

I just copy the URL of any emoticons that I like and then paste them into a post using image tags. 
Buddha

Son of Man

There is a way to rename them but it's a huge pain in the ass.  The problem is that the code for the smiley is what gets stored in posts where the smiley is used.   If you rename a smiley, every previous instance of it turns into code, and the smiley disappears.  It messes up posts. 

energy

We need a peace loving hippy, for when I or another wants to express peace and love.
Please?
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

acctnt_shan

Tish

Buddha

acctnt_shan

energy

Never Argue With A Fool

Jay

I just found one hidden emote.

tishy.....you know what I speak of.   ||busted||

Jezzebelle

Jay

Jezzebelle

Jay

Jezzebelle

it needs to be the dancing cow!

Jay

Quote from: Jezzebelle on July 29, 2011, 08:24:22 PM
it needs to be the dancing cow!

That is what I was expecting to see.  :/

Clix

--

I don't need facts, all my posts are full of  Truthiness!

Tish

Quote from: jay799 on July 29, 2011, 08:15:38 PM

No I don't!!!  ||tish||
Buddha

Jay

Quote from: Tish on July 29, 2011, 08:50:32 PM
Quote from: jay799 on July 29, 2011, 08:15:38 PM

No I don't!!!  ||tish||

Uh huh...sure ||tish||

energy

Jay
Never Argue With A Fool

Ratman

energy

Never Argue With A Fool

acctnt_shan

Ratman

Jay

If I was going to have a smiley named after me, I would want it animated.

Here would be my choices...

Yog

Finally found the transparent background versions.

We need these.

Mooby the Golden Sock

||iinam|| ||shan|| ||lies|| ||iiam|| ||hamster|| ||tish|| ||jay|| ||shy|| ||minicat|| ||otter|| ||jezz|| ||heart|| ||moose|| ||drama|| ||flirt|| ||twist|| ||Lola|| ||firing|| ||hippie|| ||hankie|| ||censored|| ||peaceout|| ||fearandloathing|| ||smileylove|| ||flowers|| ||smileysad|| ||kissies|| ||trampoline|| ||soapbox|| ||tantrum|| ||wub|| ||dirtyhippie|| ||twirlflower|| ||smileydance|| ||kungfu||  ||pacifier|| ||blushie|| ||decision|| ||smileycat||

||iinam|| ||shan|| ||lies|| ||iiam|| ||hamster|| ||tish|| ||jay|| ||shy|| ||minicat|| ||otter|| ||jezz|| ||heart|| ||moose|| ||drama|| ||flirt|| ||twist|| ||Lola|| ||firing|| ||hippie|| ||hankie|| ||censored|| ||peaceout|| ||fearandloathing|| ||smileylove|| ||flowers|| ||smileysad|| ||kissies|| ||trampoline|| ||soapbox|| ||tantrum|| ||wub|| ||dirtyhippie|| ||twirlflower|| ||smileydance|| ||kungfu|| ||pacifier|| ||blushie|| ||decision|| ||smileycat||

Tish wouldn't let me put the naughty ones in a spoiler tag.  So you're on your own to guess the file names.  Be sure to mark them as NSFW.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

JadedPulse

Yog

Yog

FGOH

Ratman

Mooby the Golden Sock

||jade||

JadedPulse

Tish

Buddha

Mooby the Golden Sock

Working on organizing emoticons into tabs.

As these tabs are rather ugly, is there anyone here who can design better looking ones?

Current code:
ul#tabs, ul#full_tabbed_editor {
overflow:auto;
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0.1em 0;
}
ul#tabs li, ul#full_tabbed_editor li {
float:left;
margin:0.3em 0.2em;
}
ul#tabs li a, ul#full_tabbed_editor li a {
color: #000;
border: 1px solid #ADADAD;
border-bottom: none;
padding: 0.3em;
text-decoration: none;
}
div.tabContent {
width:100%;
height: 100px;
}
div.hide {
display: none;
}
div.tabContent_spacer {
margin-top: 0.5em;
}

Mooby the Golden Sock

Every emoticon is now displayed.  You can navigate them via tabs, or click "more" to see them in rows.  We need prettier tabs, though.  Any takers?

Jezzebelle

love it!  so cute!  great work mooby +1

Tish

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on October 01, 2011, 12:29:26 AM

As these tabs are rather ugly, is there anyone here who can design better looking ones?

Current code:
ul#tabs, ul#full_tabbed_editor {
         list-style-type: none;
         margin: 0;
         padding: 0.1em 0;
      }
      ul#tabs li, ul#full_tabbed_editor li {
         float:left;
         margin:0.3em 0.2em;
      }
      ul#tabs li a, ul#full_tabbed_editor li a {
         color: #000;
         border: 1px solid #ADADAD;
         border-bottom: none;
         padding: 0.3em;
         text-decoration: none;
      }
      div.tabContent {
         width:100%;
         height: 100px;
      }
      div.hide {
         display: none;
      }
      div.tabContent_spacer {
         margin-top: 0.5em;
      }

I can get the guys at work to come up with something if no one here has any ideas.   ||smiley||
Buddha

Ratman

Go for it Tish, I am drawing a blank with this. ||fearandloathing||

Kiahanie

Really nice gathering of emoticons.  ||you rock||
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Maggie the Opinionated

I really like the sorting of emoticons into categories. Well, done!

rickymooston

I like them

For religion can you add:
http://msnsmileys.net/y/smileys/Yin_Yang/yin_yang_67_yellow.png

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on October 01, 2011, 12:29:26 AM

||decision|| to smite or to applaud, tyhat's the question

||shy||  ||smileydance||
||moose|| ||jade|| ||PTW|| ||otter||||tantrum||
||iinam||

TrisTennant

TrisTennant

Ratman

Jay

wow, things have changed here....its gonna take me days to find all the new emotes.   ||jawdrop||

Ratman

Welcome back Jay.  It's always good to see your posts.
Spoiler
 ||censored||
[close]

TrisTennant

acctnt_shan

Maggie the Opinionated

^ How cute is that??!!

But let's be honest. We need more emoticons like we need more snow in Alaska. don't think so.

Luigi

I do like that one. I'd vote yes for it.  ||smiley||

Skunky?

Mags?

More cats?

A llama for me?

Another llama (/horse mix)!

Ninjas?

Troll?

Mob?

Flasher?

Ratman

Me too.  It has a certain desperation cuteness to it.

acctnt_shan

none

I am working on a smiley.
many smileys collapsing to the word none.

Ratman

Jezzebelle

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 01:23:55 AM
^ How cute is that??!!

But let's be honest. We need more emoticons like we need more snow in Alaska. don't think so.

Buddha

JadedPulse

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Tish on January 14, 2012, 01:46:35 AM

You missed a couple  ||razz||:

none

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: Tish on January 14, 2012, 01:46:35 AM
Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 01:23:55 AM
^ How cute is that??!!

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!
||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum||

THERE MUST BE A LAST PAGE IN YOUR SMILEY CATALOG. THERE MUST BE!

Luigi

I still want a llama smiley. *pouts*

||razz||

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 02:04:09 AM
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!
||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum||

THERE MUST BE A LAST PAGE IN YOUR SMILEY CATALOG. THERE MUST BE!

Buddha

JadedPulse

acctnt_shan

-oooh, skiing!

(wish I had this for Halloween!)

Walking Dead thread!

JadedPulse

acctnt_shan

Tish

Buddha

Mooby the Golden Sock

Some of those are too big for the post form.  But, it looks like I have a mini project for tomorrow.

acctnt_shan

Haha!  You don't need to add all, Mooby... mostly I was teasing Maggie  ||smiley||

JadedPulse

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on January 14, 2012, 03:01:02 AM
Some of those are too big for the post form.  But, it looks like I have a mini project for tomorrow.

You should name another one after me!

||jade||

Maggie the Opinionated

I want this one named after me:

This one should be named for groups of silly smiters:

Luigi

Ratman

Woodrow LI

Ratman

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Ratman on January 14, 2012, 05:47:54 PM
Yep, that's you Woodrow.  ||grin||

I have 182 different small sized ones on one of my photobucket albums. You can access it at

SMILIES

Use the Guest pass word g9g9g9

JudoChop

I request this one be named 'Judo'.

Ratman

TrisTennant

You know. This isn't a Tris emoticon.

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: JudoChop on January 20, 2012, 01:09:32 PM

I wonder why Judo wants a severe case of goiter named after him?  ||think||

Dexter

Thanks Tris
If forum is about which emoticon is of value and which is not (I see no proposals for exclusions, just additions)
Maybe the next edition of the New Testament will have something to say about this.
It is the word of god and the word of god does change.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Ratman

Dexter

Maybe a smile and a sad. 2 worlds only with nothing in between. Tides and moons, shadows and years, collapse to the new poles.

Ratman

Luigi

Ratman

Luigi

Maggie the Opinionated

I can't help but feel that we have enough emoticons with which to express ourselves. In fact, I think between our forum and our private stashes, we could forgo words completely and use only emoticons. It would be sort of like a modern version of hieroglyphics.  ||think|| Hmmm. This might be fun.

Translate the following:

||luigillama||    ||heart||     ||kitten||

See how easy it would be?

Luigi

How am I supposed to say that Luigi loves oranges, then?!  ||sad||

||luigillama|| ||heartlove|| ||maggie||

Maggie the Opinionated

JadedPulse

Luigi

TrisTennant

Maggie. There's a problem with that.

There's no Tris emoticon.

Luigi

See! Flaw in your plan, Mags.  ||grin||

JadedPulse

There's no flaw for my plan! *muahahahahaha*

||jade|| + ||tish||||jezz||||godspromise||||jay||||heart|| ||blushie|| ||wub|| ||love|| ||hug|| ||heartlove|| ||dreamyeyes||

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: Luigi on January 21, 2012, 05:15:52 AM
See! Flaw in your plan, Mags.  ||grin||

Easily fixed. We just need more emoticons.  ||whistling||

Luigi

See! Even Mags agrees!

Mooby, it must be done.

JudoChop

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 20, 2012, 05:51:21 PM
Quote from: JudoChop on January 20, 2012, 01:09:32 PM

I wonder why Judo wants a severe case of goiter named after him?  ||think||

Let me give you another clue.

||cheer||

Ratman

Anybody ever see a rat emote?  I haven't.  ||hankie|| ||tumbleweed||

nateswift

Quote from: Ratman on January 21, 2012, 07:15:29 PM
Anybody ever see a rat emote?  I haven't.  ||hankie|| ||tumbleweed||

Yes, I saw one caught in a trap once and he was emoting like crazy,,,,, oh, wait, you meant...
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Luigi

Victory!

||llamallamaduck|| ||luigillama|| ||llama||

The llamas are taking over the forum!

||clap||

nateswift

WAIT!        Luigi...ONE of them is an alpaca!
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Ratman

Quote from: nateswift on January 22, 2012, 02:00:58 PM

Great, alpaca when I ah needa to takea a tripa.  ||whistling||

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Ratman on January 22, 2012, 05:07:23 PM

Great, alpaca when I ah needa to takea a tripa.  ||whistling||

You are punny

Mooby the Golden Sock

*Hopes Ratty doesn't care that I arbitrarily named an emoticon after him.*

Ratman

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on January 22, 2012, 06:02:45 PM
*Hopes Ratty doesn't care that I arbitrarily named an emoticon after him.*

||shocked|| *goes looking for the emote*

Ratman

Luigi

||shocked|| We have a traitor in our midst!

TrisTennant

Luigi

I think Tris needs to find herself an smiley.  ||llamallamaduck||

TrisTennant

Maggie the Opinionated

Here's one for you:

Or perhaps the more modern:

Oops! Found another!

And another!

TrisTennant

Maggie hit the nail on the head with them all.

acctnt_shan

^ Would be a good edition to the "signs" section  ||grin||

Maggie the Opinionated

Tish

Buddha

Luigi

Woo! I like both Shan's and Tish's.

Ratman

Quote from: Tish on January 26, 2012, 12:26:07 AM
My new favourite... 

||grin||

Do you have someone in mind to send it to?  ||think||

Luigi

Argyle

Cheers!
-Argyle

Never let yourself be diverted by what you wish to believe, but look only and surely at what are the facts,

leese

Jay

Luigi

Quote from: Luigi on January 27, 2012, 09:11:13 PM

Can I please get the Facepalm one added? I think that's emote is the most fitting way to show my emotions in some of the threads of late.  ||grin||

Quote from: Tish on January 26, 2012, 12:26:07 AM

Quote from: acctnt_shan on January 22, 2012, 10:49:38 PM

And these two. Thanks.  ||smiley||

JudoChop

And of course the Jaymoticon.

Jay

I already have one Judo.   ||jay||

JudoChop

Jay

Luigi

And we need Jay's fishing emote!

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Luigi on March 01, 2012, 04:49:07 AM
Quote from: Luigi on January 27, 2012, 09:11:13 PM

Can I please get the Facepalm one added? I think that's emote is the most fitting way to show my emotions in some of the threads of late.  ||grin||

||doh||

there's this one

Argyle

Jezz, I think there's a distinction between the two.
One is a "D'oh!" as in, I made a mistake.

The other is a face-palm, the universal symbol for recognizing something as egregiously mistaken or ignorant. Sort of a "I can't believe I just read that".
Cheers!
-Argyle

Never let yourself be diverted by what you wish to believe, but look only and surely at what are the facts,

Luigi

I always thought the one we have here is more like a "wow, I can't believe I sounded that stupid" or as Argyle put it, "d'oh!"

The one I want is more like, "wow, I can't believe YOU sounded that stupid" or as a visual representation of *facepalm*

To me, completely different responses and therefore, deserve different emotes.

Luigi

From Shan. Mooby, please?

From Tish. Mooby, pretty please?

Woodrow LI

Luigi

Reminds me of Meat and None:

Don't really want them. Just really like them!

nateswift

Maggie the Opinionated

Woodrow LI

Luigi

Mooby the Golden Sock

Ask, and you shall receive.
Seek, and ye shall find.
Knock, and it shall be uploaded unto you.

Luigi

acctnt_shan

TrisTennant

Please?

Also, can we add Zelda emoticons? All we have is Mario and Final Fantasy? I think.

Mooby the Golden Sock

Sure, I can add those.  Not tonight, though.

Got any Link ones with a transparent background?

Also, this thread now stickied so I can find it easier.

leese

I neeeeeed one. Don't know what though. I'll think about it. ||think||

Maggie the Opinionated

i anticipate the addition of more emoticons with a certain degree of horror. We just don't need any more. Shouldn't we get rid of a few if we are going to add more? It is hard enough to find my favorites now.

Candidates for termination:

||smileylove|| ||flirt|| ||love|| ||666|| ||devil|| ||mario|| ||luigi|| ||peach|| ||chocobo|| ||yoshi|| ||bowser||  ||llama|| ||froggy|| ||luigillama|| ||shy|| ||pole|| ||rainingday|| ||nosmile|| ||dirtyhippie|| ||twirlflower|| ||fearandloathing|| ||grandpa|| ||montypython||