News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

We need more Emoticons!

Started by JudoChop, October 12, 2010, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggie the Opinionated

I want this one named after me:

This one should be named for groups of silly smiters:

Luigi

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Woodrow LI

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Ratman on January 14, 2012, 05:47:54 PM
Yep, that's you Woodrow.  ||grin||

I have 182 different small sized ones on one of my photobucket albums. You can access it at

SMILIES

Use the Guest pass word g9g9g9

JudoChop

I request this one be named 'Judo'.

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Ratman

TrisTennant

You know. This isn't a Tris emoticon.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: JudoChop on January 20, 2012, 01:09:32 PM

I wonder why Judo wants a severe case of goiter named after him?  ||think||

Dexter

Thanks Tris
If forum is about which emoticon is of value and which is not (I see no proposals for exclusions, just additions)
Maybe the next edition of the New Testament will have something to say about this.
It is the word of god and the word of god does change.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Ratman

Dexter

Maybe a smile and a sad. 2 worlds only with nothing in between. Tides and moons, shadows and years, collapse to the new poles.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Ratman

Luigi

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Ratman

Luigi

Maggie the Opinionated

I can't help but feel that we have enough emoticons with which to express ourselves. In fact, I think between our forum and our private stashes, we could forgo words completely and use only emoticons. It would be sort of like a modern version of hieroglyphics.  ||think|| Hmmm. This might be fun.

Translate the following:

||luigillama||    ||heart||     ||kitten||

See how easy it would be?

Luigi

How am I supposed to say that Luigi loves oranges, then?!  ||sad||

||luigillama|| ||heartlove|| ||maggie||

Maggie the Opinionated

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Luigi

TrisTennant

Maggie. There's a problem with that.

There's no Tris emoticon.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Luigi

See! Flaw in your plan, Mags.  ||grin||

JadedPulse

There's no flaw for my plan! *muahahahahaha*

||jade|| + ||tish||||jezz||||godspromise||||jay||||heart|| ||blushie|| ||wub|| ||love|| ||hug|| ||heartlove|| ||dreamyeyes||
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: Luigi on January 21, 2012, 05:15:52 AM
See! Flaw in your plan, Mags.  ||grin||

Easily fixed. We just need more emoticons.  ||whistling||

Luigi

See! Even Mags agrees!

Mooby, it must be done.

JudoChop

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 20, 2012, 05:51:21 PM
Quote from: JudoChop on January 20, 2012, 01:09:32 PM

I wonder why Judo wants a severe case of goiter named after him?  ||think||

Let me give you another clue.

||cheer||
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Ratman

Anybody ever see a rat emote?  I haven't.  ||hankie|| ||tumbleweed||