News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

We need more Emoticons!

Started by JudoChop, October 12, 2010, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Jay

wow, things have changed here....its gonna take me days to find all the new emotes.   ||jawdrop||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Ratman

Welcome back Jay.  It's always good to see your posts.
Spoiler
 ||censored||
[close]
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Maggie the Opinionated

^ How cute is that??!!

But let's be honest. We need more emoticons like we need more snow in Alaska. don't think so.

Luigi

I do like that one. I'd vote yes for it.  ||smiley||

Skunky?

Mags?

More cats?

A llama for me?

Another llama (/horse mix)!

Ninjas?

Troll?

Mob?

Flasher?

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Ratman

Me too.  It has a certain desperation cuteness to it.

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

none

I am working on a smiley.
many smileys collapsing to the word none.
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Ratman

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 01:23:55 AM
^ How cute is that??!!

But let's be honest. We need more emoticons like we need more snow in Alaska. don't think so.

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Tish on January 14, 2012, 01:46:35 AM

You missed a couple  ||razz||:

none

the candle can only be lit so many times.

Maggie the Opinionated

Quote from: Tish on January 14, 2012, 01:46:35 AM
Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 01:23:55 AM
^ How cute is that??!!

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!
||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum||

THERE MUST BE A LAST PAGE IN YOUR SMILEY CATALOG. THERE MUST BE!

Luigi

I still want a llama smiley. *pouts*

||razz||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 14, 2012, 02:04:09 AM
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!
||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum|| ||tantrum||

THERE MUST BE A LAST PAGE IN YOUR SMILEY CATALOG. THERE MUST BE!

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

acctnt_shan

-oooh, skiing!

(wish I had this for Halloween!)

Walking Dead thread!

JadedPulse

acctnt_shan

Tish

Buddha

Mooby the Golden Sock

Some of those are too big for the post form.  But, it looks like I have a mini project for tomorrow.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

acctnt_shan

Haha!  You don't need to add all, Mooby... mostly I was teasing Maggie  ||smiley||

JadedPulse

Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on January 14, 2012, 03:01:02 AM
Some of those are too big for the post form.  But, it looks like I have a mini project for tomorrow.

You should name another one after me!

||jade||