News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

We need more Emoticons!

Started by JudoChop, October 12, 2010, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Ratman

AAAHHHH!!!! I love, love it FGOH, +1 again when I can.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Maggie the Opinionated

Well, we do have too many emoticons as it is and it makes it hard for me to find the one I want. I am definitely in favor of some new ones but only if we get rid of some old ones first. I would vote for getting rid of:

||tip hat||  ||razz||  ||busted||  ||troll||  ||guns|| ||luigi|| ||chocobo|| ||mario|| ||love|| ||popcorn|| ||kung-fu|| ||first|| ||Lola2|| ||preach||  ||llama|| ||dead|| ||bowser|| ||strawman|| ||donkeykong|| ||coo-coo||

You will note that this is a mix of the overused (and therefore dull) and the underused (and therefore not needed.)

Now most of these? No, a thousand times no. No cute anything! Certainly not kitties. It is beneath their dignity. And lovey-dovey stuff? Mais non!

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

hypsell

For some reason none of the emoticons here move on this computer.On my old computer they did.
What are the prerequisites for consuming Teddy Ruxpin?

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on April 09, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
Now most of these? No, a thousand times no. No cute anything! Certainly not kitties. It is beneath their dignity. And lovey-dovey stuff? Mais non!
Mais oui!!  Pour vous...

Peut-?tre.... 

kthnxbai!! 
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Yog

There is srs call for a emote.

Dadzilla

"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

acctnt_shan

^ Tish introduced this one... and I love it!  It would be great to have it in the forum menu for easy access!   ||smiley||

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Maggie the Opinionated

I want all of Tish's emoticans. Where on earth does she get them?

none

there needs to be one with the angel smiley jumping through hoops
or maybe just a brain jumping through hoops....
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Ratman

Quote from: none on July 01, 2011, 08:20:06 PM

Just use QM, that should work.

none

Quote from: Ratman on July 01, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Quote from: none on July 01, 2011, 08:20:06 PM

Just use QM, that should work.
he for once actually gave me a reasonable answer!!
maybe there should be a smiley with a real small chest with a medal on it... (tiny)....
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Yog

There is call for :unsure , :wub .

And if ever there was a forum needed the mystery ghost, it's IGI.  (Though on a transparent background for the blue posts)

Tish

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on July 01, 2011, 08:19:00 PM
I want all of Tish's emoticans. Where on earth does she get them?
*googles*

I just copy the URL of any emoticons that I like and then paste them into a post using image tags. 
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Son of Man

Quote from: TrisTennant on October 25, 2010, 02:48:46 AM
| |666| | should be renamed ||moose||

There is a way to rename them but it's a huge pain in the ass.  The problem is that the code for the smiley is what gets stored in posts where the smiley is used.   If you rename a smiley, every previous instance of it turns into code, and the smiley disappears.  It messes up posts. 
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

energy

We need a peace loving hippy, for when I or another wants to express peace and love.
Please?
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

acctnt_shan

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tish

Buddha

acctnt_shan

energy

Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Jay

I just found one hidden emote.

tishy.....you know what I speak of.   ||busted||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Jay

Jezzebelle

Jay

Jezzebelle

it needs to be the dancing cow!

Jay

Quote from: Jezzebelle on July 29, 2011, 08:24:22 PM
it needs to be the dancing cow!

That is what I was expecting to see.  :/