News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

IGI Year Book Submissions

Started by Son of Man, July 23, 2009, 02:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadzilla

FGOH - such a pretty smile! That is a wonderful picture of you!

SOM - feel free to add mine as well. It's already there under member pics.  ||smiley||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

leese

It just continues to get nicer logging onto the forum as the otters settle in with posting pics of themselves and their lives. +1 to all the members I've enjoyed seeing this morning. ||beerchug||

Roomba

Quote from: FGOH on June 13, 2010, 11:04:59 AM

I haven't any very recent ones of me, but here's one of me bringing the new puppy home (hence the enormous grin). Crop as you see fit.

+1+1+1+1!!!! Wonderful pic, FGOH I love it! :)

Son of Man

"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Son of Man

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Shylala

Yeah theres no manbag in the picture, cant be him!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

FGOH

It IS Judo. Well, the face is.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Son of Man

JudoChop

Quote from: Tish on July 02, 2010, 10:07:55 AM
That's not even you!!   ||razz||

What? that is me. I was in a kungfu film inviting my opponents to 'bring it' at the time.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: JudoChop on July 02, 2010, 01:55:58 PM
Quote from: Tish on July 02, 2010, 10:07:55 AM
That's not even you!!   ||razz||

What? that is me. I was in a kungfu film inviting my opponents to 'bring it' at the time.

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Shylala

haha, ive seen that movie too many times!
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Luigi

SoM, here ya go!

or

I don't really care which one. Pick one and surprise me! 
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

leese

Luigi

Quote from: leese on July 03, 2010, 07:13:41 AM
^^ #2, beautiful smile. ||cheesy||

Not so much any more. I have braces and an appliance now.  ||sad||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Son of Man

Both are lovely pics.  But I agree with Leese that horizontal is a better look for you.  : )

+1

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,39528.msg182525.html#msg182525

FGOH

Quote from: Luigi on July 03, 2010, 07:38:28 AM

Doesn't look from that pic as if you would need braces. A lovely picture to grace the yearbook.  ||smiley||
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Luigi

Quote from: FGOH on July 03, 2010, 10:48:38 AM

Doesn't look from that pic as if you would need braces. A lovely picture to grace the yearbook.  ||smiley||

My top teeth were pretty straight. However, I had a really bad overbite (my top teeth over my bottom), my bottom jaw was way too narrow, and it was messing up my bottom teeth and jaw. Every time I opened my mouth, my jaw would pop, click, and hurt like hell (towards the end of my "Before Appliance" era). The appliance widened both my top and bottom palates and helped move my bottom jaw forward and now the braces are straightening the bottom teeth and pulling all my teeth into place (getting rid of spaces). It's a long, messy, painful process but hey, at least I'll be pain-free afterwards!

unkleE

I've never noticed this thread before. I suppose an old man's picture won't spoil things too much, especially as they're very small, so here's unkleE a couple of years ago.

And here I am just a few years earlier!

Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

leese

Quote from: Luigi on July 04, 2010, 06:47:05 AM

My top teeth were pretty straight. However, I had a really bad overbite (my top teeth over my bottom), my bottom jaw was way too narrow, and it was messing up my bottom teeth and jaw. Every time I opened my mouth, my jaw would pop, click, and hurt like hell (towards the end of my "Before Appliance" era). The appliance widened both my top and bottom palates and helped move my bottom jaw forward and now the braces are straightening the bottom teeth and pulling all my teeth into place (getting rid of spaces). It's a long, messy, painful process but hey, at least I'll be pain-free afterwards!
Owie! You're brave and patient going through all that.

Yog

Luigi

Quote from: leese on July 04, 2010, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: Luigi on July 04, 2010, 06:47:05 AM

Owie! You're brave and patient going through all that.

Brave, not really. Patient, well, I've had my days where I wanted to scream and rip it out. But, it's something I need to have done at some point. My mom had the same problem and got it done at the age of 40. She had to go for over 4 years. So I figured that if I can get it done ASAP, hopefully it won't take 4 years. It'll be a year in January and I'm almost a year ahead of my mom at this point.  ||thumbs||

Quote from: Yog on July 04, 2010, 06:58:05 PM
+1 for being a hottie L!

Thanks Yog. You're not too bad yourself. Too bad you live across the pond.  ||grin||

Shawna

Quote from: unkleE on July 04, 2010, 10:33:17 AM
I've never noticed this thread before. I suppose an old man's picture won't spoil things too much, especially as they're very small, so here's unkleE a couple of years ago.

And here I am just a few years earlier!

+1

Us old folks need to get our pics in the yearbook, too!
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

acctnt_shan

Not the best, but it'll do for now...   ||smiley||

(changed image because I think I looked less like my cheerful self in the last)
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Son of Man

Whoops, I almost forgot about this thread!

Here are the latest entries, unkleE and acctnt_shan.  Thanks, you two and +1!

==================

And YOU, yes YOU...YOU have been procrastinating LONG enough.  YOU know who you are.  The whole forum knows who you are.  Do the right thing...submit a pic for the yearbook, please.

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,39528.msg182525.html#msg182525

Tish

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

ontineyu

Now I don't feel quite right if people who are virtually complete strangers don't know my face, a list of my greatest fears, address and possibly my social security number. I'll get those other things later.