News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

The Trials of Donald Trump: His Struggles

Started by Kiahanie, April 03, 2023, 05:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

Trump's badness does not supersede other people's badness. If he did wrong, he should be punished to the full extent of the law. But, so should everybody else. . Sandy Burger. Hillary Clinton. I dont care. They cant keep getting away with it.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: kevin on June 10, 2023, 12:42:02 AMthe day texas secedes from th eunited states i will buy $500 worth of fireworks and blow them all off.

look up how much money texas sucks from th erest of the union

QuoteThe ten states with the highest total federal funding are:

California ($43.61 billion)
Texas ($26.90 billion)
Florida ($23.77 billion)
New York ($22.06 billion)
Virginia ($17.68 billion)
Pennsylvania ($15.58 billion)
Illinois ($13.18 billion)
Ohio ($12.57 billion)
North Carolina ($11.31 billion)
Michigan ($10.84 billion)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/federal-aid-by-state

they like to talk about how independent they are, but like most things texan, its all talk.
Lived most my whole life in Tennessee. Been in and around a great many other states. Gotta say, I kinda like it here.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

maritime

Quote from: kevin on June 10, 2023, 12:42:02 AMthe day texas secedes from th eunited states i will buy $500 worth of fireworks and blow them all off.

look up how much money texas sucks from th erest of the union

QuoteThe ten states with the highest total federal funding are:

California ($43.61 billion)
Texas ($26.90 billion)
Florida ($23.77 billion)
New York ($22.06 billion)
Virginia ($17.68 billion)
Pennsylvania ($15.58 billion)
Illinois ($13.18 billion)
Ohio ($12.57 billion)
North Carolina ($11.31 billion)
Michigan ($10.84 billion)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/federal-aid-by-state

they like to talk about how independent they are, but like most things texan, its all talk.

Given that federal funding is based on census/population #s, what is a Texan to do? Move to Ohio or another less populated state? You are so funny, it's sick.

Shnozzola

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on June 12, 2023, 02:13:28 AMTrump's badness does not supersede other people's badness. If he did wrong, he should be punished to the full extent of the law. But, so should everybody else. . Sandy Burger. Hillary Clinton. I dont care. They cant keep getting away with it.
The interesting thing about that argument is that law enforcement, the FBI, Judiciary - investigated Whitewater, Vince Foster's death, travelgate,  filegate, her emails, and Benghazi.  The reason she wasn't indicted seems to me to be, not because the fbi likes her, or she pays them - there just must not have been enough evidence to indict her.  But I obviously haven't seen the evidence for or against Hillary, so I must trust law enforcement.

What's dangerous for the US right now is some people think law enforcement and the Judiciary are for democrats and against Republicans.  I don't see that myself.

Frankly, I don't care if Trump or Hillary go to prison.  Why should I?

What is coming out about Trump over last week sounds like a strong case.
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Meat

Makes no difference to me either. Eventually Trumpy, Sniffer Joe, Hillary and all the other crooks will turn to dust. What's disturbing to me is America will elect others just like them, bank on it.  ||popcorn||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Kiahanie

I am constantly amazed at how some folks equate missteps by Democrats with Trump's unremitting assault on democracy.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

im delighted to see any political criminsls go to jail.  marshal the evidence, have the trial, live with the verdict.

so far there hasnt been any high level case against the politicians that has gone anywhere in the legal system exceot for trump's.

the reason is pretty simple. he's the only one that has actually committed serious crimes.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Boots

Here's another bit of gloriousness: Trump may need a court-appointed attorney for the arraignment!!  He can't find a local lawyer to represent him, because of his absolutely s**t reputation!  He won't get a court-appointed attorney for the whole case, but if he can't find someone to represent him by tomorrow (prediction: he will not), he's getting a public defender for the arraignment.

that is f**king hilarious!!!
Religion=institutionalized superstition

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

Shnozzola

^^^  "Trump's legal team searches for lawyers to represent him in Florida"
                Melania: Hi Dowecheatemanhow, this is Melania Trump, would you be willing to represent Donald in his trial?

Dowe: No I have my colonoscopy scheduled that weekend.

Melania: But you don't know when it is.

Dowe: Can't take that chance on missing it. You're looking great, by the way.
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Meat

It is entertaining, like peeking over at the accident on the interstate. You know you should focus on your own business but it's just a quick peek. Lol.  ||popcorn||

Kiahanie

The fascination of a slow moving train wreck.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Boots

for those who lack the wherewithal to read the 40-page document, here is one of my favorite Youtube legal analysts breakin' it down for ya.

TL/DR: "It's bad.

It's really, really bad."

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

Meat

His VP pick in 2024 means everything now, perhaps a handshake deal with some zeroes attached at the end for pardon. Lol.  ||popcorn||

kevin

that isnt as far fetched as it sounds. who knows where we're going, at this point?

i remember when ford-- an unelected vice president-- became an unelected president, and pardoned richard nixon, who hadnt yet been indicted on any crime.

everyybody thought it was expedient, but in my opinion it was the wrong decision. it set the stage for the mess we have now where politicians have become too big to fail.

i think a functioning democracy is more important than any party's agenda. if alice in wonderland committed the crimes that trump obviously has committed, i would support her conviction/

Meat

He called him Fake Tapper, lol. CNN's finest.

Boots

Quote from: Meat on June 13, 2023, 10:15:12 PMHis VP pick in 2024 means everything now, perhaps a handshake deal with some zeroes attached at the end for pardon. Lol.  ||popcorn||

While I "liked" this post...I f**king hate that it's actually A Thing.

~Sam Harris

Boots

and the hits just keep on coming!!

Apparently Fulton County sheriffs went to NY and Miami, to review the security steps taken during THEIR indictments, so that they can prepare for GEORGIA'S indictment.  Means they're taking upcoming indictments seriously.  Delicious anticipation!!

~Sam Harris

Meat

Uh oh, Joe got a backhand feel of Eva Longoria's boob. Of course you and I have and could hug 10,000 ladies appropriately but not Joe. Old Bush 1 groped ladies too so...... ||popcorn|| (Yeah yeah, this is about Trump, swing on me then. Lol.)

Meat

Quote from: Boots on June 15, 2023, 05:38:37 PM
Quote from: Meat on June 13, 2023, 10:15:12 PMHis VP pick in 2024 means everything now, perhaps a handshake deal with some zeroes attached at the end for pardon. Lol.  ||popcorn||

While I "liked" this post...I f**king hate that it's actually A Thing.
A rotten thing for sure.

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

how can yu not laugh at tbhat.

the moron is transparent. what is astonishing to me is how many people in my country apear not to have a brain.

really.

the costs to civic culture, political process, and integrity of law are crystal clear, and yet he still gathers support or aquiescence from so many people who serm normal in other aspects of their lives

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on June 12, 2023, 10:06:08 PMIt is entertaining, like peeking over at the accident on the interstate. You know you should focus on your own business but it's just a quick peek. Lol.  ||popcorn||
Quote from: Kiahanie on June 12, 2023, 10:42:48 PMThe fascination of a slow moving train wreck.
Quote from: kevin on June 16, 2023, 10:42:46 PM...
, and yet he still gathers support or aquiescence from so many people who are normal in other aspects of their lives
Kiahanie and Meat have a theory.
A good theory, I think.

He is an entertainer, except his life is like a public bad soap opera, the constant drama intensifies. They have lawyers, jurors, and verdicts, the villain goes free on a technicality and the end is just unpredictable.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: Maria-Juana on June 17, 2023, 05:23:12 AM
Quote from: Meat on June 12, 2023, 10:06:08 PMIt is entertaining, like peeking over at the accident on the interstate. You know you should focus on your own business but it's just a quick peek. Lol.  ||popcorn||
Quote from: Kiahanie on June 12, 2023, 10:42:48 PMThe fascination of a slow moving train wreck.
, and yet he still gathers support or aquiescence from so many people who are normal in other aspects of their lives
A good theory, I think.

He is an entertainer, except his life is like a public bad soap opera, the constant drama intensifies. They have lawyers, jurors, and verdicts, the villain goes free on a technicality and the end is just unpredictable.
Call me immature or whatever, Trump beating Hillary was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed! I actually thought that election might have been rigged too, he had no chance yet....Pro wrestling doesn't have a script anywhere near this nonsense, nope.  ||popcorn||

Shnozzola

QuoteI actually thought that election might have been rigged too, he had no chance yet....

Great irony in that statement, considering the Biden/Trump election, attacking the US capital, Georgia, Arizona.......

Maybe it's an off /on switch......this election rigged, this not, etc, depending on what outcome people want.  What a surprise.  🙂

Meat

Quote from: Shnozzola on June 17, 2023, 01:22:58 PM
QuoteI actually thought that election might have been rigged too, he had no chance yet....

Great irony in that statement, considering the Biden/Trump election, attacking the US capital, Georgia, Arizona.......

Maybe it's an off /on switch......this election rigged, this not, etc, depending on what outcome people want.  What a surprise.  🙂
I'm different than most, I think they're all rigged to a certain extent. POTUS Election 2000 had all the markings and in my own state the same year, for governor. 3 counts later the totals flipped, the loser just went away quietly. Nobody competitive does that unless......Use your imagination.  Questioning everything has been a decent way for me in my life. It's amazing how often my gut-instinct was correct in the end.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on June 17, 2023, 01:13:51 PM
Quote from: Maria-Juana on June 17, 2023, 05:23:12 AMKiahanie and Meat have a theory.
A good theory, I think.

Call me immature or whatever, Trump beating Hillary was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed! I actually thought that election might have been rigged too, he had no chance yet....Pro wrestling doesn't have a script anywhere near this nonsense, nope.  ||popcorn||

QuoteCall me immature or whatever, Trump beating Hillary was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed!
A lot of people thought it was funny. I didn't, I thought it was shocking.

QuoteI actually thought that election might have been rigged too,
Me too.
That is the only explanation I could think of.

Quote....Pro wrestling doesn't have a script anywhere near this nonsense, nope.  ||popcorn||
Lately, the Pro wrestling and Republican drama have been similar. Very intense.
||cheesy||
I can't tell who is joking, acting, or being themselves.

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

8livesleft

A good theory, I think.

The thing about Trump and other, quite openly ridiculous politicians worldwide, is that they pander to a base which has it's own culture, principles and even language at this point.

As ridiculous as it all should be to everyone else, for them it's absolutely normal and acceptable and it's everyone else that's ridiculous.

These guys found the things that divide and simply made the walls bigger, insulating themselves with their own security blankets of fake news and propaganda.

And it can happen to anyone, really. You just have to be in the same group within those walls.

Meat

Quote from: 8livesleft on June 19, 2023, 11:52:06 AM
A good theory, I think.

The thing about Trump and other, quite openly ridiculous politicians worldwide, is that they pander to a base which has it's own culture, principles and even language at this point.

As ridiculous as it all should be to everyone else, for them it's absolutely normal and acceptable and it's everyone else that's ridiculous.

These guys found the things that divide and simply made the walls bigger, insulating themselves with their own security blankets of fake news and propaganda.

And it can happen to anyone, really. You just have to be in the same group within those walls.
I find liberal D's to be the nuttiest of the nuts myself. Ranked a close second would be Evangelicals on the R squad. I rate myself somewhere between exceptional and perfect. Lol.  ||popcorn||