News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Blackwell

||smiley||

I never know for sure anymore. While on our honeymoon we signed up to ride horses on the beach. The lady in the office told me I could sign the release form for my daughter if I wanted.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

ChristianDamien

Your wife must have been delighted to hear that, but not so much for you!

Jezzebelle

@ChristianDamien - did you know the avatar you're using is the same another member currently uses?  it's very confusing, you should change it.

@Assyriankey
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: ChristianDamien on February 17, 2015, 11:48:44 PM
Your wife must have been delighted to hear that, but not so much for you!

It's a mixed bag for her but we both laughed. She still looks about the same now and gets frustrated from time to time when people younger than her try to treat her like a kid before they find out she is old enough to be their mother.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

ChristianDamien

I don't know if this counts but here is a picture of my younger brother, he's 18 (5 years younger than me!). And he's a cricket maniac. The other reason I am posting this picture is because I captured it. Perfect timing.

What do you think, huh?

Mr. Blackwell

ChristianDamien

@Gnu Ordure @Mr. Blackwell

This is a picture of my lovely mother (on the left) feeding me (on the right). It was taken in 1994 when I just turned 2 years old.

And here?s me in 2014, 20 years later! :

Do I look like a bad-ass or a good guy?

Everyone is welcome to comment.

Spoiler
BTW I am Turkic, in case you're wondering why I don't look white.
[close]

Jezzebelle

You sure you have the timing right for the top pic?  You look like 4-5, not a baby 2 year old (no baby cheeks).  But very cute!

As for the bottom pic I don't think you like a badass or a good guy, you just look like a normal guy to me :)

ChristianDamien

Quote from: Jezzebelle on March 15, 2015, 02:42:32 PM
You sure you have the timing right for the top pic?  You look like 4-5, not a baby 2 year old (no baby cheeks).  But very cute!

Thanks. I think the timing is right, I asked my mother before and she said it was around 1994, I know I was 2 years old then. But maybe she forgot the exact time (?).

Meat

You look like a decent guy and can probably hold your own. If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?  ||beerchug||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

ChristianDamien

Hey Meat. I don?t mind. I am a Personal Adviser; helping people to draw up action plans for employment, education and training and supporting them to achieve these goals.

I think you might have taken it the wrong way, I don?t mean ?badass? as in ?criminal? or some law breaking idiot. I just meant, you know, a badass, a law abiding badass!  ||grin||

Meat

Well you seem to like your mom and your bro so you can't be all that "bad". You stuck out your corner time like a champ. Cheers.  ||beerchug||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

ChristianDamien

Mr. Blackwell

Case

"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Mr. Blackwell

Yeah, that was Christmas. They are posing with their newest stuffed animals.

Case

Here's a more recent one of mine:

"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

FGOH

Great pics Mr B and Case. Lovely kids.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Mr. Blackwell

A fun filled day of easter egg stalking.

Case

@Mr. Blackwell Did you catch the varmit that laid them eggs?

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Case on April 06, 2015, 12:13:44 AM
@Mr. Blackwell Did you catch the varmit that laid them eggs?

Nah. My dog got to it first but it was only after that uppity rodent done lade over 100 eggs all over the yard.

We made the kids lean up the mess but we told them it was a "fun" Easter tradition. It's easy to get kids to do the chores if you tell 'em it's a game.

GratefulApe

Quote from: ChristianDamien on March 15, 2015, 01:59:56 PM
@Gnu Ordure @Mr. Blackwell

This is a picture of my lovely mother (on the left) feeding me (on the right). It was taken in 1994 when I just turned 2 years old.

And here?s me in 2014, 20 years later! :

Do I look like a bad-ass or a good guy?

Everyone is welcome to comment.

Spoiler
BTW I am Turkic, in case you're wondering why I don't look white.
[close]

You look like a good guy. By the way in the first pic. Is your mom feeding you medicine?

ChristianDamien

Quote from: GratefulApe on April 09, 2015, 07:08:45 PM
You look like a good guy. By the way in the first pic. Is your mom feeding you medicine?

Yeah she is, I was pretty ill that day, it's probably why I look quite skinny too.

GratefulApe

Quote from: ChristianDamien on April 09, 2015, 09:47:52 PM
Quote from: GratefulApe on April 09, 2015, 07:08:45 PM

Yeah she is, I was pretty ill that day, it's probably why I look quite skinny too.

Thanks for answering. I was just curious. I have a habit of paying attention to details. Your mom looks like a beautiful woman.

ChristianDamien

Quote from: GratefulApe on April 11, 2015, 12:58:20 AM
Thanks for answering. I was just curious. I have a habit of paying attention to details. Your mom looks like a beautiful woman.

She most certainly is. Thank you.   ||smiley||

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Jezzebelle

Woodrow LI

My Oldest 2 and myself in 1971

They are both Grandmothers now.

Woodrow LI

My oldest Grand daughter and her Husband