News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezzebelle

OMG he is sooo stinking cute!!  Love the mohawk pic :)
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Maggie the Opinionated

He is gorgeous. You weren't kidding that he has a lot of blond hair.

FGOH

He is absolutely adorable
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

leese

Prince Luke is gorgeous. Love the happy daddy pic.

Hemingway

Gorgeous child.... Congrats!!!!  ||tip hat||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Emily

Garja

Thanks a lot guys... crazy how fast one can fall in love with a little baby it is almost startling!

Mags... Told you.  Everyone at the hospital was positively googly over his hair. "Wow, a blonde, I cant remember the last one", "Look at all that blonde hair" etc etc.

He's been rocking the mohawk pretty much since that first night until today.  He had his first pediatrician apt and we ran out of time this am... didn't have time to "do his hair".  Really hope he doesn't lose it, at LEAST until next week when we have an apt with a photographer.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Maggie the Opinionated

Well, the plain fact is that IGI produces beautiful children.  But I am still amazed by his hair. I mean, we are talking Rapunzel gold.

Garja

Hehe, I know right?!?!

Both my wife and I had pretty blonde hair throughout childhood, I still call mine blonde because its the closest descriptor available... for some reason they wont let you put "alittlebitofeverything" on a drivers license.

Also:
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Woodrow LI

Gara.when Prince Luke has his first haircut. Send the trimmings to me. I am in need of a Topee.

Good looking young man you have there.

Garja

~Thomas Jefferson

Garja

~Thomas Jefferson

Jezzebelle

First day of kindergarten!

Maggie the Opinionated

My goodness, she does look excited. Did the first school bus ride live up to her expectations?

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on August 08, 2013, 12:25:22 PM
My goodness, she does look excited. Did the first school bus ride live up to her expectations?

Yes, she was beyond thrilled about the whole experience.  Bounced out of bed this morning!

Here's another shot... See if you can spot someone else who wanted to come along to the bus stop and see what all the fuss was about

Maggie the Opinionated

||smiley|| Yes, he certainly does want in on the action.

leese

Love the happy! Hope she's doubly excited with details when she comes home.

Garja

He had his first professional photoshoot a couple days ago!  (Sorry if the pics are large)

~Thomas Jefferson

leese

What a sweet boy. I love every one of those shots. Great job by your photographer.

Jezzebelle

Zo? wanted purple hair... sure, why not?  She adores it!

meAgain

meAgain

urs

Wow, meagain, those three on the left look a lot like all the kids in my husband's family (who all look like my husband and his nearly identical older sister)! In fact, all the cousins on that side look more like my husband than our son does! But yeah - yours have the same sort of squinchy-smiley eyes and big smiles that are typical in his family. That's so weird to see on another family, but I guess they've traced it back to some of their Native American ancestors - perhaps y'all have some, too?

And Jezz - I love her book bag! Her whole outfit is cute (and of course the hair, but you already knew that), but I'm a sucker for rainbows...might need to go buy my own.

And Garja, those baby pictures are just stupid cute. Aren't babies just the best thing ever?

Garja

Thanks Urs.  Yeah, he's pretty great.  Lack of sleep and him being kinda collicy in the evenings kinds sucks, but worth it.
~Thomas Jefferson

Jezzebelle

Your children are sooo pretty meagain.  I +1 you last night but I guess I forgot to actually post!

meAgain

Quote from: urs on August 22, 2013, 08:40:30 PM
Wow, meagain, those three on the left look a lot like all the kids in my husband's family (who all look like my husband and his nearly identical older sister)! In fact, all the cousins on that side look more like my husband than our son does! But yeah - yours have the same sort of squinchy-smiley eyes and big smiles that are typical in his family. That's so weird to see on another family, but I guess they've traced it back to some of their Native American ancestors - perhaps y'all have some, too?

Native American, huh?  I should look into that -- there could be potential college scholarships if that's true  ||smiley||

The cousins were all from my husband's side of the family.  Not sure exactly what he is.  His mother was Lithuanian and his father was German/English/Irish.  I'm half Italian, but surprisingly my dark hair and dark eyes didn't come thru in our kids -- though the squinchy eyes might be from me.

Quote from: Jezzebelle on August 22, 2013, 09:31:32 PM
Your children are sooo pretty meagain. 

Thanks Jezz.  Right back at you. 

Garja

For some reason meAgain's pics aren't showing up on my comp.  All I see in her message is "."
~Thomas Jefferson

acctnt_shan

Quote from: Garja on August 23, 2013, 03:19:36 PM
For some reason meAgain's pics aren't showing up on my comp.  All I see in her message is "."

I'm guessing she removed them after a bit - some people don't like to leave pictures of their children floating around on the Internet  ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Garja

Thats kinda what I thought originally, but then Jezz commented on them like they were still there.
~Thomas Jefferson

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Garja on August 24, 2013, 12:10:46 AM
Thats kinda what I thought originally, but then Jezz commented on them like they were still there.

I saw them the night before she took them down, but when Urs bumped the thread I saw my post was eaten by the internet lords from the night before.