News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leese

Kids giggling; best sound ever. Thanks for sharing them!

Jezzebelle

Alice!  School Halloween Party!

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Maggie the Opinionated

What a cynical bid for applauds. You know she is adorable and will attract them!

Jezzebelle

Yes, and as you can see I have no influence over her at all.... peac**k last year, and Alice this year  ||whistling||

Traveler

Game! You have a whippet!!!  ||thumbs||

Ok, cute kid, too.  ||grin||

I have a greyhound and several Italian greyhounds. No kids of my own, so a sighthound draws my attention first.  ||whistling||
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Game

We have two whippets actually, there's some pics in the pets photo thread.

We actually wanted italians to begin with, but when we looked into it it seemed that whippets were a better fit for us since they need less exercise and kids can better handle them.

Sighthounds are awesome dogs. Do you also try to push the breed on anyone wanting dogs?
Science is about understanding the world.
Business is about making other people misunderstand it.

Intelligently designed. Gets skin cancer from sun.

Traveler

Quote from: Game on October 26, 2012, 06:30:56 PM
We have two whippets actually, there's some pics in the pets photo thread.

We actually wanted italians to begin with, but when we looked into it it seemed that whippets were a better fit for us since they need less exercise and kids can better handle them.

Sighthounds are awesome dogs. Do you also try to push the breed on anyone wanting dogs?

Do I push Italians? Not really. They're kind of a specialty breed. Needy. Want to sleep under the covers. Break relatively easily. Easy to step on. For the right people they're the BEST, but they're not a good choice for some people.

Do I push greyhounds? Same sort of thing. I think its very important that people find a dog that meets THEIR needs, so I am very honest about what they're like so that people can make up their own minds.

For me, Italians are the best breed in the world with one shortcoming. Difficult to housetrain completely. I have two indoor potty stations set up (washable potty pads), and so they are perfect. We also have a doggy door. But I also keep them out of the carpeted half of the house, just in case.

Whippets appear to be a bit more "doggy" than greyhounds and IGs. Perhaps a little easier to train, a little more likely to be good off leash if one is so inclined, and I'd heard, more active. My IGs snuggle A LOT. One of them, though, thinks he's a greyhound and runs around with my big girl. Its kind of hilarious to see this little guy strutting around like he owns the place.

I've also had two borzoi in my past. Gorgeous and very nice dogs.

I'll try to get around to posting some dog pics in the pet thread.
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Jezzebelle

Both my little monsters for halloween

leese

^^Too cute! Your daughter's smile is always so adorable. It's like she's trying extra hard to give you a good one.

Jezzebelle

They both could use some smile lessons!  That was pic like 10 that only turned out half way decent.... 9 times out of 10, I get this:

It's like she smiles out of one side of her mouth only :D

Better than my boy at that age who always looked like a serial killer in pics with his dead eyes, LOL

leese

SHIN KAIRI

I belong to no church. Religion leads to death.

Hell is not real. The 10 commandments were not done away with.

Yah wishes all be saved.

Check my profile for Truth.

Emily

I'll show you in about 9 months.  ||smiley||

SHIN KAIRI

Quote from: Emily on November 10, 2012, 03:26:43 AM
I'll show you in about 9 months.  ||smiley||

lol, if teh rapture were to happen before dat, u wouldn't even get to see ur child.
I belong to no church. Religion leads to death.

Hell is not real. The 10 commandments were not done away with.

Yah wishes all be saved.

Check my profile for Truth.

Emily

Jezzebelle, your daughter's smile is so precious. Your son, well, he scares me (but he's cute) Please don't take that the wrong way. Such cute kids!

Airyaman

Quote from: Emily on November 10, 2012, 03:53:31 AM
Jezzebelle, your daughter's smile is so precious. Your son, well, he scares me (but he's cute) Please don't take that the wrong way. Such cute kids!

What's to be scared of? No way a killer wears those shoes he's wearing. Those shoes are too laid back for the killing type.
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Jezzebelle

LOL!  He's a killer on the football field for sure :D  Playoffs round 2 tomorrow!

Thank you.  They are really good kids... I have no idea where they get it from though :D

Jezzebelle

Here ya go.... sideways smile in all it's glory LOL

leese

^^Who could not love that little girls grin. I hope she keeps some version of it all of her life.

Maggie the Opinionated

Jezzebelle

Thank you guys <3  Sometimes it's hard to keep things like in perspective for things like school pictures, LOL.  but overall I love all the wonky qualities about my kids

Garja

Quote from: SHIN KAIRI on November 10, 2012, 03:32:55 AM

lol, if teh rapture were to happen before dat, u wouldn't even get to see ur child.

Really poor taste. -1 if I had the ability to do that yet.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Garja

Me and my "kids" a couple Halloweens ago.  Me as Billy Mays (this was the fall after he died), they are wearing Cincinnati Bengals jerseys

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded fear."
~Thomas Jefferson

Lillium

Quote from: Garja on November 11, 2012, 10:41:44 PM

As another expecting mom on this forum, I agree.  Extremely poor taste.
Meow?

Emily

I got it, Garja. Ignore Shin, but I am sure you know that from ATT. He's just a troll.

leese

I already did it, but I did it again just for you. ||grin||

Garja

Quote from: leese on November 11, 2012, 11:27:25 PM

I already did it, but I did it again just for you. ||grin||

Well thank you. lol
~Thomas Jefferson

FGOH

Quote from: Jezzebelle on November 10, 2012, 04:04:25 AM
Here ya go.... sideways smile in all it's glory LOL

Cute! She looks like she might be about to speak in Pirate.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Game

My sweet little daughter has apparently misunderstood the whole teen thing - you're supposed that in your teen years, not teen months :)

Science is about understanding the world.
Business is about making other people misunderstand it.

Intelligently designed. Gets skin cancer from sun.

urs