News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal Early

Yog, it is well-written and the voice actors do a wonderful job.  It started with my daughter watching it and now the whole family loves it.

Oh, and very much yes, this is my baby.
Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds

Jubal Early

My daughter at Witches Night Out. Gazing at Earth from the Moon

Full outfit

Dramatic pose in the museum

Jezzebelle

yay!  halloween costumes! +1 jubal... Here's my baby before her school party

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Maggie the Opinionated

^ That child is the complete explanation of why I have always longed for a daughter! How cute is that? (We will overlook the fact that it is the male of the species that has the gaudy plummage...).

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on October 30, 2011, 04:52:26 PM
^ That child is the complete explanation of why I have always longed for a daughter! How cute is that? (We will overlook the fact that it is the male of the species that has the gaudy plummage...).

she would complete all your dreams too... she is the epitome of glitter, sparkles, pink, and everything "girl"

Jubal Early

Quote from: Jezzebelle on October 30, 2011, 04:39:36 PM
yay!  halloween costumes! +1 jubal... Here's my baby before her school party

That's so clever, I love it!!   +1 to you as well.

kevin

daughters can be problematic

so can sons, i suppose

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Jubal Early

But they learn-ed that from Papa, no?

kevin

you saw that, huh?

shawna flatly refused to participate.

Jezzebelle

Ratman

He is the one red right?  Nice pics Jezz.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Maggie the Opinionated

Jezz-- that is so cute! Have you ever been arrested for interfering with a coach or referee? If not, all is well.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on January 20, 2012, 07:57:33 PM
Jezz-- that is so cute! Have you ever been arrested for interfering with a coach or referee? If not, all is well.

well my husband is his official mat coach... and the only trouble i get in with him is not filming properly because i'm yelling too much  ||blushie||

He's done great so far this year, one meet he got gold, and this meet he got silver (with 3 wins, 2 pins, and only one loss).  he's getting ready for state next month!

Luigi

Does it have to be my OWN kid?   ||think||

How about my nephew?

<Admin JustMyron - Photo removed at user request>

He takes after his favorite auntie.  ||luigillama||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Ratman

Your kids are in the petting zoo?  ||shocked||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Maggie the Opinionated

The older girl definitely knows to flirt with the camera. The younger girl is, however, giving off a "get that thing outta my face" vibe. Love these pictures. They are so unbelievably cute.

JadedPulse

Adorable as always, Judo. How they came from you, I'll never know. ||razz||

+1
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

GodsPROMISE

Shylala

I can haz judos kids? and E's? so. adorable. really guys. stop making me all drooly over kids. Im too young for this.
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

JadedPulse

You can have the others, but Tootsie is MINE! I've had dibs on her since before she was even born!!! Hehe.

||godspromise||

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Mrs Pumpkin

Me and my boy - he's 13 in a few weeks time and is still my baby <3  He really is not happy with his photo being taken at the moment lol, had to drag him into this one!

Maggie the Opinionated

Ratman

Very nice Mrs. P. And somebody has lost some weight and she looks awesome.  ||thumbs||

Mrs Pumpkin

Quote from: Ratman on January 23, 2012, 05:13:58 PM
Very nice Mrs. P. And somebody has lost some weight and she looks awesome.  ||thumbs||

Thanks Ratty, and thanks for noticing my weight loss :) 

kevin

Ratman

Life can't get much better than that ^^

Luigi

Aww, I want to climb a tree now! It's too dark now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow. See if I can beat my record.  ||grin||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Jezzebelle