News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Show Off Your Kids!

Started by Sweetling, April 26, 2010, 11:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetling

Keepin' it Real!

Sweetling

Quote from: urs on January 14, 2011, 10:56:22 PM
And everyone should know that in addition to Sweetling's daughter being incredibly cute, she is also hysterically clever.

(Insert huge shlteating grin)
Keepin' it Real!

JudoChop

The first time the nippers had both been awake and quiet in a long time, a Kodak moment for sure.

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

David M

Judo, the one on the left looks just like your avatar, facial expression and all!  Cute.   ||thumbs||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

JudoChop

Well I'm not sure she looks like a snarling otter but, whatever. Thanks?
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

David M

Quote from: JudoChop on January 17, 2011, 01:25:50 PM
Well I'm not sure she looks like a snarling otter but, whatever. Thanks?

Are you kidding?  Look at the eyes, the nose, the cheeks, the mouth.  She's almost a spitting image.

Are you sure you're the real father?   ||think||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

JudoChop

Oh I see it now!

*doesn't see it*

David M

JudoChop

FGOH

Yay! I love seeing pics of Judo's nippers. I imagine the ice cream had a lot to do with them being quiet?
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

urs

Judo, your girls are cute. Do they torture you also with emotional hijacking and manipulation?  My daughter is a natural at it. Now she is learning sarcasm, and while I consider that a valuable skill, it just makes her that much more deadly in her terrorism.

My son is adorable, but spoiled, and I am afraid I will be producing two monsters.

A thoughtful look.

A completely insincere smile.

JudoChop

Quote from: FGOH on January 17, 2011, 03:07:26 PM
Yay! I love seeing pics of Judo's nippers. I imagine the ice cream had a lot to do with them being quiet?

That's some fine detective work FG. ;)

Cute nippers Urs. ;)

Yeah unfortunately they've both inherited my sarcasm gene, it's really backfired on me.

JadedPulse

Judo, your girls both look so much like you!! It makes me giggle everytime to see you in pint-size girl form.

Adorable!!!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Sweetling

I do find that we expect better behavior of our kids than we show ourselves.

Judo and urs, sick cute pics. +1
Keepin' it Real!

Mrs Pumpkin

modified per request moderator 02 04/20/2011

ciao

JudoChop

Mrs Pumpkin

FGOH

Lovely pic Mrs P. I can see why you are a proud mum.
I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Ratman

Mrs Pumpkin, Awesome looking lad there.  He looks so calm.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Mrs Pumpkin

Thanks FGOH & Ratman :)

He's transfixed by the TV!!!  Right at the bottom you can just see the remote :P

acctnt_shan

Quote from: JudoChop on January 17, 2011, 09:21:38 AM
The first time the nippers had both been awake and quiet in a long time, a Kodak moment for sure.

Ice cream + crayons & fun kids menu = quiet happy mealtime anyday  ||wink||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

JudoChop

It's a pretty successful equation I'll admit. ;)

Dadzilla

"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

acctnt_shan

Oh she looks just like you Zilla!  You're both so lovely  ||smiley||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Dadzilla

Awww thanks, Shan! We didn't realize until we saw this pic how much she does look like me.
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

leese

Zilla, you look like an older sis rather than her momma. Nice pic.

Ratman

Quote from: Dadzilla on January 26, 2011, 05:35:27 AM
My daughter and me

So who is the daughter and who is the mom????  ||think||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Jubal Early

My daughter at CNN last Friday.  Yes, she is wearing a Pokemon hat, Canada hoodie (had to put the Maple Leaf on it herself. And that's Canada as in Hetalia) and Chinese snow goggles.  The guy at security check was fascinated with her goggles.

Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Jubal Early

I thought you might approve.  LOL
Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds