News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Angry moose, how are you?

Started by rickymooston, August 13, 2008, 03:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickymooston

Questions about this forum. So tired of registering with forums

1) Will the "fun gang" stay here
2) Can one talk about philosophy here
3) Can we do community in the appropriate forums
4) Can i smite/applaud.
5) Is stupidity allowed
6) Can grain of salt users partake here.

Are smites visible? I want to know at least what post you like hate. Tired of cowardly karma.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Happy Evolute

Hi Moose, welcome!

What fun gang?

+1 for joining.

HE
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 13, 2008, 03:14:04 PM
Hi Moose, welcome!

What fun gang?

+1 for joining.

HE

SoM, Ak, Seka, NGB, ... that gang.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Happy Evolute

Hi Moose,

Quote from: rickymooston on August 13, 2008, 03:12:11 PM
1) Will the "fun gang" stay here

Yes.

Quote2) Can one talk about philosophy here

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html

Quote3) Can we do community in the appropriate forums

Yes

Quote4) Can i smite/applaud.

Yes.

Quote5) Is stupidity allowed

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,65.0.html

Quote6) Can grain of salt users partake here.

They are especially welcome.

Are smites visible? I want to know at least what post you like hate.

I don't think so. Sorry.

Regards,

HE
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Son of Man

Hi, Ricky, and welcome.  I hope that Assy, Seka, and NGB stick around, because this forum isn't finished yet, and they're helping put it together.

+1 for signing up.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Sita

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

rickymooston

Assyriankey

Hi Ricky, thanks for finally joining!  Now we just need the Ox to show up and it'll be just like old times :)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

seka

Hi Ricky, yes, I am here.

I think HE and SoM answered your questions already  :)

LaetusAtheos

Hey Moose...welcome the the forum.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous" - David Hume
www.happyatheistforum.com

catwixen

Hello moose, glad you made it. :) +1
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

rickymooston

Quote from: Assyriankey on August 13, 2008, 11:57:42 PM
Hi Ricky, thanks for finally joining!  Now we just need the Ox to show up and it'll be just like old times :)

Been waiting for it to come into existance.

I miss you guys. ;).

The OX is hanging out on your mini forum. :D. I'm sure he'll come over.

The avators are better here but I miss emoticons.

Traveler

So. Um. How can I say this? That isn't a moose in your avatar. There. I said it. There's a non-moose, hooved animal pretending to be you. What's with that?
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Goldie

Quote from: Traveler on August 20, 2008, 08:04:15 PM
So. Um. How can I say this? That isn't a moose in your avatar. There. I said it. There's a non-moose, hooved animal pretending to be you. What's with that?

Maybe that's the closest thing he could find.. ;)

rickymooston

Quote from: Goldie on August 20, 2008, 08:31:19 PM
Quote from: Traveler on August 20, 2008, 08:04:15 PM

+1 travelar.  You are correct, that is Fred the deer filling in for me.

Goldie? Have you taken the psychic ability test, I think you will score high

Traveler

Hi Fred, nice to meet ya!!! *waves*

Does this mean we get three for one? Ricky the moose, Fred the deer, and your photographer? If so, I want several more personas. It's only fair, after all. LOL Let's see. There could be Traveler, Drummer, and Greyhound. Yeah. I could live with that. I could rotate avatars, depending on my mood. LOL
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Happy Evolute

Quote from: rickymooston on August 20, 2008, 08:33:42 PM
Quote from: Goldie on August 20, 2008, 08:31:19 PM

Goldie? Have you taken the psychic ability test, I think you will score high

There ya go ...

Traveler

rickymooston

Quote from: Traveler on August 20, 2008, 09:48:15 PM
Hi Fred, nice to meet ya!!! *waves*

Does this mean we get three for one? Ricky the moose, Fred the deer, and your photographer? If so, I want several more personas. It's only fair, after all. LOL Let's see. There could be Traveler, Drummer, and Greyhound. Yeah. I could live with that. I could rotate avatars, depending on my mood. LOL

Well, at the moment Fred is rather silent, he is more for show.

Drummer and Greyhound?

Would be cool is the avatar at time of posting stayed in post.

Airyaman

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Airyaman

Here's another potential avatar for ya

or this

or this

Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

rickymooston

+1 airuman.

I'm not into cross species mating myself. Some of my aquaitances have tried it but most meese consider them to be pervs.  ||grin||

I like Bullwinkle. He is a big star in the moose community. Before him, meese suffered a lot of persecution. He also bridged the divide between meese and squirels. Alot of meese used to step on the sarcastic little guys.

Goldie

ah.. so I see that I'm going to have to limit my time on this forum to when my children are asleep or not home since we keep our computer in the living room.  ||huh||

rickymooston

Quote from: Goldie on August 21, 2008, 04:16:01 PM
ah.. so I see that I'm going to have to limit my time on this forum to when my children are asleep or not home since we keep our computer in the living room.  ||huh||

Well, assuming that they have never been to a farm ...

Goldie

Quote from: rickymooston on August 21, 2008, 05:35:36 PM

||rolleyes|| .. it's not something I throw in their faces all the time.

rickymooston

Quote from: Goldie on August 22, 2008, 02:37:31 AM
Quote from: rickymooston on August 21, 2008, 05:35:36 PM

||rolleyes|| .. it's not something I throw in their faces all the time.

When I was a kid, ..., they had a "Christian" group looking to put clothes on farm animals; I assumed it was a joke. :D

Admit its a dicey subject. When my photographer was about 7 or 8, my mum was determined, as a good liberal, to tell him about the "birds" and the bees.

I forgot how it was phrased but the response she did not expect was, "Oh, mum, I know what that is for. Its a garbage disposal system".

Anyway, suspect average kids have seen animal mating but they don't put two and two together, ...

Traveler

Aww, that nice moose is giving that statue a hug.  ||grin||

I do know what you mean, though, Goldie. A woman I know from online created a majors-only tarot deck as a lark. She used frog beanie babies as the main characters, and it was hilarious! For The Lovers card she had them mating like animals would, which is actually a little disturbing to see sometimes.  ||think|| If it were me, as funny as her card was, I'd have had them holding hands or something. Then the issue won't come up if I share these hilarious images with children.

rickymooston

Quote from: kevin on February 16, 2020, 09:29:50 PM
sup, moose

well, my photographer has been busy with the
Whole marriage thing. 

kevin

dare to know.

rickymooston