News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Saying the quiet part out loud

Started by meAgain, April 18, 2024, 01:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meAgain

Kiahanie

^^^^^ MeAgain, you are a champion bulls**tter. You told me NIH quote was factually wrong. What part of it was factuality wrong?

I would bet pocket change you do not know. I doubt you read and understood your own quotes.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

meAgain

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on April 28, 2024, 11:34:36 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on April 28, 2024, 05:45:49 PM^^^^^ MeAgain, you are a champion bulls**tter. You told me NIH quote was factually wrong. What part of it was factuality wrong?

I would bet pocket change you do not know. I doubt you read and understood your own quotes.
Provide for me the primary source of what you quoted.  I am not interested in anti-Catholic propaganda.

The link is at the bottom of the excerpt.

I am not particularly anti-catholic. I am skeptical of institutionalized religious organizations, especially the wealthy ones.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a wealthy religious organization to maintain its integrity. RCC, Mormon, Jerry Falwell, etc.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,