DeSantis signs school chaplains bill opposed by pastors, Satanists, ACLU

Started by Shnozzola, April 27, 2024, 08:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 06:44:08 PM
Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:01:09 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 05:10:17 PM
Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 03:36:41 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 01:58:50 AMTook me 5 minutes with Google and Wikipedia to find 4 independent contemporary accounts of the death of Julius Caesar, one of which was an eyewitness.
There also seem to be eyewitness and contemporary accounts of the death of Alexander the Great.
However, as expected, there are no such evidences of their resurrection.
That's probably because neither Alexander nor Julius were resurrected.  If they were not resurrected, why should we expect any evidence for their resurrection?
••••

The salient point is that there is considerable contemporary evidence of the death of Alex and Jules, and a paucity of evidence concerning the death and alleged resurrection of Jesus.
That is why you are unable to fulfill Kevin's request for evidences.

1)... if you are making a salient point about Jesus,  then why didn't you mention Jesus at all in the post that I was responding to?  I responded to what you wrote... not what you were thinking since I can't read minds.
••••
3)... " a paucity of evidence concerning the death of Jesus"?  so are you saying that Jesus is still alive?  He didn't die?  Is it a miracle and non natural for an historical public figure to die and be buried?
Was it a miracle that Alexander and Julius died and was buried?
••••
[Bolding is mine. -k]

Francis, that is 6 bulls**t "questions." Not everything preceding a question mark is a question.
I am going to follow the procedure I gave you earlier. I will respond to three questions per post. If there are more than three I will respond to the first three unless there is an interesting question I want to take up.
Here you go. First three.
Quotewhy didn't you mention Jesus at all in the post that I was responding to?
I trust my audience to see the implications.
Quote•••so are you saying that Jesus is still alive?
Of course not.
QuoteHe didn't die?
Sure pulled that out of your ass. Never implied that.
I am done with thus post.
Since you only get 3 questions, try to ask the three you consider most important.

bulls**t ?  Really?  Ass?  Really?  Wow.

It's obvious to me... that you have no desire to be civil or cordial or that you even have an intellectual interest in the topic of whether or not Jesus was resurrected.

But I forgive you.

I don't know anything about you or your family... but I'm giving you the benefit of doubt that you are a fundamentally good guy and that your family are wonderful people.  But you and I... in our exchanges... are accomplishing absolutely nothing intellectually or emotionally or morally of any worth and merit. 

When you want to be serious and civil and cordial and  respectful and wish to have a sincere intellectual discussion about Jesus... but especially about whether or not he was Resurrected (because what does it profit someone to gain the whole world and yet lose their soul)... then we can proceed.

It appears that I care more about you than you do about yourself.   As does Christ.

Until then, we are wasting each other's time.  You would do better to speak and converse with others in here.

God Bless you sir.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 06:44:08 PM••••
Francis, that is 6 bulls**t "questions." Not everything preceding a question mark is a question.
I am going to follow the procedure I gave you earlier. I will respond to three questions per post. If there are more than three I will respond to the first three unless there is an interesting question I want to take up.

Of course not.

QuoteHe didn't die?

I am done with this post.

Since you only get 3 questions, try to ask the three you consider most important.

Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PMbulls**t ?  Really?  Ass?  Really?  Wow.••••

Quotebulls**t ?
Yup.

QuoteReally?
Yes,really.

QuoteAss?
Figure of speech.

Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PMIt's obvious to me... that you have no desire to be civil or cordial or that you even have an intellectual interest in the topic of whether or not Jesus was resurrected.
••••

It is true I have no interest in discussing "whether or not Jesus was resurrected." After 3/4 of a century that is a settled question. I would listen to a new argument, but I have heard and considered all the old arguments that have come my way.

It is true I am losing my desire to be civil and cordial with you. You decline to offer evidences you claim you have, then go on to base your arguments on those missing evidences. You have promised me an answer if I answered your question and you have failed to answer.

I won't be asking you any questions until you come up with something new, maybe not then. Your inability/unwillingness to provide answers is like pulling teeth. Not fun and not enlightening.

I will undoubtedly comment on your posts and missing evidences for claims, etc. but I have given up on getting answers from you. The results are not worth the trouble. You do not seem to have anything to offer me.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Francis

Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 08:01:40 PM
Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on May 07, 2024, 06:44:08 PM••••
Of course not.
QuoteHe didn't die?
I am done with this post.

Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PMbulls**t ?  Really?  Ass?  Really?  Wow.••••

Quotebulls**t ?
Yup.
QuoteReally?
Yes,really.
QuoteAss?
Figure of speech.
Quote from: Francis on May 07, 2024, 06:59:41 PMIt's obvious to me... that you have no desire to be civil or cordial or that you even have an intellectual interest in the topic of whether or not Jesus was resurrected.
••••

It is true I have no interest in discussing "whether or not Jesus was resurrected." After 3/4 of a century that is a settled question. I would listen to a new argument, but I have heard and considered all the old arguments that have come my way.
It is true I am losing my desire to be civil and cordial with you. You decline to offer evidences you claim you have, then go on to base your arguments on those missing evidences. You have promised me an answer if I answered your question and you have failed to answer.
I won't be asking you any questions until you come up with something new, maybe not then. Your inability/unwillingness to provide answers is like pulling teeth. Not fun and not enlightening.
I will undoubtedly comment on your posts and missing evidences for claims, etc. but I have given up on getting answers from you. The results are not worth the trouble. You do not seem to have anything to offer me.

Praise God.  Thank you for your valuable input.  You are an extremely valuable and greatly respected member on this forum.  Keep up the good work.

I think you will feel so much happier and more productive if you simply confine yourself to others in here.  I think you agree that we are just wasting each other's valuable time.  Time that you can spend with your family.

I love you and your family... just as Christ does.

God Bless you and your family sir.