News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Quantum holes

Started by none, January 24, 2024, 09:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

none

Size of small black holes.. on a quantum scale..
Might be given as primordial
Cause of cosmic background radiation
Breaking one open with an electron doesn't seem feasible
the candle can only be lit so many times.

Kiahanie

^^^^^ You have been doing some interesting reading, none. I'm gonna have to look that up.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Kiahanie

Interesting little things. I was hoping to get one to set into a ring or bracelet, but it seems they evaporate too fast, like the value of NFTs.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

none

Another mention I heard was Plank scaling...
One Plank isn't the same to another one Plank.
Something so do with the mathematics of multiple dimensional analysis..
That the history of the universe may be in fact infinite..
That our observations extrapolated to suggest history may be manipulated and the justification is that the extrapolations are just that.. extrapolation
So a one Plank distance is relative

Kiahanie

Interesting point. Is a Planck smaller when it "moves" faster?

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on March 05, 2024, 05:46:39 PMInteresting point. Is a Planck smaller when it "moves" faster?
Plank length isn't an object it's a unit of measure
The insignificant distance that is Plank length varies or should vary from observer to observer
Like numbers is Plank length.
Now if they find a unit particle who knows what would happen next... ||shrug||

Kiahanie

Yes, depending on the velocities of the observers.

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on March 05, 2024, 06:56:26 PMYes, depending on the velocities of the observers.
Which is weird because a single observer should be able to fixate that distance with some accuracy yet the Heisenberg's indeterminacy principle would preclude such observations from being attained with exact precision
Then there is interference of the observer which may be the only way to test the observation
3 particle measurements with quantum tunneling
What a mess..

Kiahanie

3 body quantum problem with tunnelling, indeterminacy and entanglement. Yes. A mess.

Let us know when you get it worked out.

none

If you want that unit particle you're going to have to wait...
However if you can provide some funding for my Lunar Composition Collider Apparatus
Where the surface of the moon is the build area..

Kiahanie

Outstanding idea! Love it. I will give my buddy Elon  a call.

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on March 06, 2024, 12:35:40 AMOutstanding idea! Love it. I will give my buddy Elon  a call.
Well of you are going to get out of tesla now.... I don't think tesla is going to rebound...
They have the tesla proprietary chipset.. Intel might be able to keep tesla at bay seeing how market dominance of GMC...
I got out because I had to... before Sept of 2022.. even if Trump wins the crazy novelty of it all ain't going to carry out much further than a niche market..
The tesla plaid is way different than the Uber drivers putting the acceleration full on an s model expecting a conversation..

Kiahanie

Well, you may be right. When I neuroed him on his chip Elon said "None in this world could carry off something like that," so I guess you're in. He has been known to be slow to write checks, though.

none

now with the influence of a quantum hole not dissimilar to that of a supermassive black hole, and here the  nomenclature changes to black body to be in line with that which NASA uses, these black bodies influence on a quantum level is interesting in that the theorized singularity present is a loophole so to speak in understanding completely what is beyond the event horizon of something that is smaller than the smallest particle.
if there were a particle that was smaller than the smallest black body that would be of interest because by it's very nature a black body cannot be observed directly in the scales that I am aware of and that is a natural characteristic of identification of what is present in the analysis of gaps in space
spacetime is universal except when it is not, therefore no Grand Unified Theory has presented itself
I likely need to read that latest entry by Hawkins as my thoughts reflected his notion of geodesics as a map of time
conceptually it is easy to understand supermassive black holes yet when the nomenclature changes to a generalized description of "black body" the idea of that black body being smaller than it's own concentration within is rather odd

none

In order to find quanta of gravity there has to be a field where it does not exist
maybe dark matter is that emptiness
in the far reaches of space there might be such a field
someplace where gravity exists and then it's influence is absent
there are such voids in space where it is emptier of matter in that it may harbor such an area
not in between stars within a galaxy but in the emptiness of space between galaxies
a void of such a place that I know of is called the local void
there apparently are no galaxies in such a large space that it is almost inconceivable and that is called the local void
spacetime density is in question here and this is just one such void there may be bigger more easily examined voids where such things of it's characteristics may be more explanatory that what is present with the local void's analysis, it's hard to call that one though; it may be so obvious characteristics of the local void that a similar comparison might be seen as unnecessarily obvious
it is also identified as the local hole yet I don't think that is a helpful description
the local void is measured in parsecs... ~30 trillion kilometers
the local void measures roughly 30,000,000pc, so whatever 30 trillion is times 30 million is that is about how big it is in kilometers, so in miles that would be about ~600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles
inside the void is a galaxy that is not going anywhere so to speak suspended within it not influenced by what would be expected given current gravitational relationship on the increasingly active in terms of gravity border
it isn't the only galaxy it is just the first one discovered and it is identified as ESO 461-36, it's layman name I do not know
so whatever it is that surrounds it is not dense in matter and subsequently gravity that should be there, which doesn't mean gravity is not there it just seems there is a void of matter and likely black bodies
it is almost as if the dwarf galaxy is in stasis (using my words) from nonlocal gravitational affect
the void is identified by the transition of density of matter to the lack or decreased amount of matter in the void
how time is separated from space in this area hasn't been proposed as far as I know because spacetime seems to be present just not fragmented or warped

Kiahanie

Those are called "voids" because there are no discernable clumps of matter. Gravity is the deformation of space caused by the presence of matter. Space is relatively unwrinkled at great distances from a mass. An example is that the way farthest out regions of the universe where masses are so separated there is no discernible gravitational interaction.

Because we are composed of matter, we have a slight bias toward other things of matter. That should not prevent us from understanding that there is no "void" in the universe.

Space supports fields and forces of many kinds, from Higgs  to electromagnetic, most of which are independent of large clumps of matter. Space is constantly churning as those fields and forces and space ripple and interact.

What appears to us as a "void" is actually the creative flux of the universe, its beating heart.

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on April 30, 2024, 05:02:46 PMThose are called "voids" because there are no discernable clumps of matter. Gravity is the deformation of space caused by the presence of matter. Space is relatively unwrinkled at great distances from a mass. An example is that the way farthest out regions of the universe where masses are so separated there is no discernible gravitational interaction.

Because we are composed of matter, we have a slight bias toward other things of matter. That should not prevent us from understanding that there is no "void" in the universe.

Space supports fields and forces of many kinds, from Higgs  to electromagnetic, most of which are independent of large clumps of matter. Space is constantly churning as those fields and forces and space ripple and interact.

What appears to us as a "void" is actually the creative flux of the universe, its beating heart.
melodrama aside, if Gravity is truly confined to the distortion of spacetime a black body is just another form of matter and essentially undetectable by direct observation
given the size of the local void it is imaginable that the inverse scale in size exists if not more

Kiahanie

Yup. Space is the gravitational field, existing alongside chromodynamics, electromagnetic, electro weak, Higgs and other fields, interacting with each other and (often) mass. I am inclined toward the idea that all the fields are rippling, vibrating, and something happens when  the amplitudes at an intersection are just right. The magnitude of the ripples would be measured in Plancks although underlying amplitudes could be large.

none

Quote from: Kiahanie on April 30, 2024, 07:54:58 PMYup. Space is the gravitational field, existing alongside chromodynamics, electromagnetic, electro weak, Higgs and other fields, interacting with each other and (often) mass. I am inclined toward the idea that all the fields are rippling, vibrating, and something happens when  the amplitudes at an intersection are just right. The magnitude of the ripples would be measured in Plancks although underlying amplitudes could be large.

I don't believe so
spacetime is where gravity occurs
and I think this is the reason there is no concentric understanding of gravity
atomic theory's foundation is the electron
a place holder of understanding
just as black bodies are everywhere on different scales so may be electrons, yet to consider that all matter is similar seems counterintuitive given the diversity observations and that is why the word theory is used imo.
different black bodies may behave differently and a classification system might be in order to explain a diversity that may be present.
just as we can scale the local void so may it be we as a species might eventually scale our observations to differentiate differences in what we are currently calling black bodies on a quantum scale.
a variance in hawkin radiation might be such the ticket so to speak; strong or weak hawkin radiation as an example