News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Dexter visits the US again

Started by Dexter, August 13, 2023, 05:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dexter

I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Dexter

Vicksburg.

Had you succeeded, none would have blamed, had you not made the attempt few would have defended your course.

Vicksburg is the key. The war can never be brought to a close until that key is in our pocket.

I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

none

Hmm..
While loitering at the wells Fargo Bank connected to the cash register building I mentioned
Spoiler
I got Jesse l James' grandson for 8 bucks..
[close]
the candle can only be lit so many times.

none

Dexter

none

Yeah I know about that...
What about you thing to where there is supposedly 10000 emus on a bike with a camera...
One place ticket to the United States and you totally change...