News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Dirty Tricks, 2024 Debates

Started by Meat, July 13, 2023, 01:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meat

Biden should invite E Jean Carroll, Trump should invite Joe's granddaughter Navy Joan. Epic.
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Meat

Trump should invite Hillary, give her a hug.  Joe should invite circus clowns, go onstage and perform with Donny. Epic.

Meat

Donny should invite a Neurologist, perform a cognitive test on Joe. Joe should grab Trumpy's hair, see if it comes off.

kevin

Quote from: Meat on July 13, 2023, 09:16:13 PMJoe should grab Trumpy's hair, see if it comes off.

i would pay serious money to see that one.

im waiting for desantis to demonstrate on live television that he has no personality. if i were a republican candidate, i would debate desantis wearing mickey mouse ears.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Meat

Trump should invite a horse, say it's Joe's Climate Czar.
Joe should invite Corn Pop.

Meat

Trump should invite that little Finnish girl that Pedo Joe nibbled today. Finnish children don't play like that, I should know.
I got nothing left for Joe unfortunately, thread over.  ||popcorn||

Maria-Juana

I know what you mean, Meat||unsure||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: Maria-Juana on July 16, 2023, 05:52:55 PMI know what you mean, Meat||unsure||

RFK or we're doomed. Well we still might be doomed but better than a clown or a child sniffer.

Shnozzola

Sorry, but no.  After RFK Jr.  said last week  that covid was "ethnically targeted" to spare jews and chinese,  he will no longer be a factor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html

(Of course, I said after hearing Donald Trump talk about his daughter on the Howard Stern show years ago, Americans would never elect him president in 2016. So what do I know?🙂)
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Meat

Quote from: Shnozzola on July 16, 2023, 09:18:21 PMSorry, but no.  After RFK Jr.  said last week  that covid was "ethnically targeted" to spare jews and chinese,  he will no longer be a factor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html
Ouch. I guess we pick between two other sickos then. Yuck.

Meat

I thought of some more dirty tricks for the debate. Trump can invite a drug-sniffing dog, walk it around the Biden family. Joe can invite a prison guard, try to fit Trumpy for an orange suit and slippers.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on July 16, 2023, 08:55:12 PM
Quote from: Maria-Juana on July 16, 2023, 05:52:55 PMI know what you mean, Meat||unsure||

RFK or we're doomed. Well we still might be doomed but better than a clown or a child sniffer.
"clown"
"soon to be criminal/clown" presidential candidate. 
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Mr. Blackwell

I would just like to see other party nominees on "the big stage" with the DNC, RNC nominees. I am so sick and tired of the false dichotomy presented to us. Coke or Pepsi? Nah. 
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on July 17, 2023, 11:46:29 PMI would just like to see other party nominees on "the big stage" with the DNC, RNC nominees. I am so sick and tired of the false dichotomy presented to us. Coke or Pepsi? Nah.
One nibbles on children he doesn't know, that's as disturbing as it gets. The other grabs ladies, that's as disturbing as it gets.

Kiahanie

Maybe instead of a debate they could grab and nibble on each other.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Meat

Quote from: Kiahanie on July 18, 2023, 05:21:48 AMMaybe instead of a debate they could grab and nibble on each other.
Great viewing ahead, I'm almost ashamed to admit that I can't wait. Lol.  ||popcorn||

kevin

i watched that nibble video. thats the kind of behaviour you do wgen you play with your own kids who know and trust you

not with a stranger at a public event. it doesnt look creepy to me, but it sure looks stupid.

his handlers need to tell him not to touch other peoples kids. even billy graham knew that

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on July 17, 2023, 08:45:51 PMI thought of some more dirty tricks for the debate. Trump can invite a drug-sniffing dog, walk it around the Biden family. Joe can invite a prison guard, try to fit Trumpy for an orange suit and slippers.

QuoteI thought of some more dirty tricks for the debate. Trump can invite a drug-sniffing dog, walk it around the Biden family.
||cheesy||
Sure, just keep Donald Trump Jr. far from the drug-sniffing dog.

QuoteJoe can invite a prison guard, try to fit Trumpy for an orange suit and slippers.
Sure, it will match his artificial skin color.
 ||cheesy||

How about Joe brings a Wire Dog Muzzle for medium to large dogs, adjustable for biting, chewing and barking for Trump, and Trump brings a 50 Watt Megaphone with Safety Siren for Joe?

||cheesy||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Trump should give Joe a gift at the podium, Depends diapers. Joe in return could give Trumpy soap on a rope.

Meat

Trump could give Jill a bottle of booze, she's a drunk from what I understand. Joe could present Trump Jr with a drug test, he's a druggie from what I understand.

Meat

Two muzzles on both candidates for the debate is genius. Trump would still probably manage to make noise though and Joe will certainly still attempt to sniff any children in the audience.  Nibbling them won't be a thing though, a win for the kids.

Meat

Biden should talk about how crooked Trumpy is, Trumpy should talk about how crooked Joe is. 

Meat

Trump should invite folks from Maui, look for comment from Joe.
Joe should invite a barber.

Meat

Trumpy should nominate Hunter for VP, when and if he wins he could pardon him and adopt. Joe should sniff Melania, Ivanka and Don Jr.

Maria-Juana

Trump should've been at the debate. We could've heard what he plans to do to make America great again. Does anyone know what his plans are --for the nation?
How does he plan to do it? Does anyone care?
||popcorn||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

He's promising retribution. That seems enough for some people.

I would like to hear someone talk about how they will put food on the table for folks without a table. Does not seem a popular topic among Republicans. Not real popular among Democrats, either.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Case

Trump's never really been someone with any substance. It's always been a cult of personality with him.
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Meat

I think debates are stupid actually, I watched the ones with Dumpy for laughs. How about a live polygraph test followed by a Wonderlic type exam instead?

Meat

Quote from: Case on August 25, 2023, 11:07:20 AMTrump's never really been someone with any substance. It's always been a cult of personality with him.
He's likely the most recognizable person on the planet, of course he digs that title. At 78 he's washed-up anyway so I'm positive he's fine the way he'll go down in history. Ignoring a guy like that is what truly hurts, Dems are just too stupid to figure that out.  ||popcorn||

Case

I think some of the Dems get that, but with Trump the challenge is that some of his bad behavior really can't just be ignored. But confronting it just gives him more power.
"You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in You." Augustine, Confessions, Book 1, Chapter 1

Meat

Quote from: Case on August 25, 2023, 12:41:43 PMI think some of the Dems get that, but with Trump the challenge is that some of his bad behavior really can't just be ignored. But confronting it just gives him more power.
Agreed. My thing is this, nobody will ever convince me that Hillary and Joe aren't crooks as well and most of America agrees I feel. Take them all down or none.

kevin

we live in interesting times.

Case

Quote from: Meat on August 25, 2023, 01:27:34 PM
Quote from: Case on August 25, 2023, 12:41:43 PMI think some of the Dems get that, but with Trump the challenge is that some of his bad behavior really can't just be ignored. But confronting it just gives him more power.
Agreed. My thing is this, nobody will ever convince me that Hillary and Joe aren't crooks as well and most of America agrees I feel. Take them all down or none.

There are definitely different justice systems in this country for the rich and for the poor. The political class can get away with things like insider trading apparently pretty easily and often. But I think Trump takes it to a whole new level.

Meat

Quote from: Case on August 25, 2023, 04:39:30 PM
Quote from: Meat on August 25, 2023, 01:27:34 PM

There are definitely different justice systems in this country for the rich and for the poor. The political class can get away with things like insider trading apparently pretty easily and often. But I think Trump takes it to a whole new level.
This is why he's so popular with many, America loves the bad boy. I find it hilarious how he controls the emotions of so many when turning him off would be so easy. Dumpy's time has come and gone, he's too old to matter much.

kevin

he's certainly too old to have a lasting effect because of anything he has personally.

but he is likely to very quickly turn into a symbol of something in the same way that ronald reagan became a symbol of small government and fiscal responsibility while he was actually turning this country into the indebted and intrusive state it has become.

imagine what would happen in this country if trump suddenly died. even if it were an obvious age-related problem, like a stroke, he would instanmtly become a martyr to his supporters who would never believe he wasnt murdered.

Meat

Joe should call up Barron Trump to the podium and discuss an adoption. Also tell him how he whooped CornPop with a chain in the alley.
Trumpy should call up Dr Jill and say he's got a nagging pain. Then say "oh yeah, I'm going to need a real doctor."

Meat

Trump should invite some Hispanic and African-American guests with high school diplomas, tell Joe "Hey dumbass.."
Joe could discuss his recent trip to Vietnam, ask Trumpy to find it on a map.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Meat on July 18, 2023, 02:46:43 AM
Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on July 17, 2023, 11:46:29 PMI would just like to see other party nominees on "the big stage" with the DNC, RNC nominees. I am so sick and tired of the false dichotomy presented to us. Coke or Pepsi? Nah.
One nibbles on children he doesn't know, that's as disturbing as it gets. The other grabs ladies, that's as disturbing as it gets.
I just want some water. I'm thirsty. 
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Mr. Blackwell

THROWBACK! 
The moderator should ask them what they think definition of "is" is. 

none

Who was that clown that ran against Obama?
the candle can only be lit so many times.

none

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on September 17, 2023, 02:32:12 PM
Quote from: Meat on July 18, 2023, 02:46:43 AM
I just want some water. I'm thirsty.
Coca-Cola better product....

Meat

Quote from: none on September 17, 2023, 03:11:36 PMWho was that clown that ran against Obama?
Songbird McCain, hated by everyone until Trumpy hated on him. Then the strangest thing happened, Lib Loons suddenly praised him. Lol. At least Sarah Palin was hot and not a canary,  her IQ might be a tad higher than Kamala's but I wouldn't wager on it. Lol.

none

Quote from: Meat on September 17, 2023, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: none on September 17, 2023, 03:11:36 PMWho was that clown that ran against Obama?
Songbird McCain, hated by everyone until Trumpy hated on him. Then the strangest thing happened, Lib Loons suddenly praised him. Lol. At least Sarah Palin was hot and not a canary,  her IQ might be a tad higher than Kamala's but I wouldn't wager on it. Lol.
Oh my...
Palin could probably see Mexico from her front door..
And honestly kamala, to me seems so deer in the headlights every time I've seen her, that don't mean she couldn't put down what needs to be put down.
An attorney against I don't even know what Palin is...

Meat

Quote from: none on September 17, 2023, 11:24:52 PM
Oh my...
And honestly kamala, to me seems so deer in the headlights every time I've seen her, that don't mean she couldn't put down what needs to be put down.
Sarah is at least memorable, yeah I'm shallow. (Boing)  The Gun Czar/Border Czar in place now has a 75 point IQ and laughs while she's thinking of something stupid to say. Sarah doesn't have to think hard to say something stupid.

none

Quote from: Meat on September 24, 2023, 01:04:28 PM
Quote from: none on September 17, 2023, 11:24:52 PM
Oh my...
Sarah is at least memorable, yeah I'm shallow. (Boing)  The Gun Czar/Border Czar in place now has a 75 point IQ and laughs while she's thinking of something stupid to say. Sarah doesn't have to think hard to say something stupid.
Kamala?
I'm telling you when she knows there is no "public eye" she's extinction level event charming...
She wouldn't even smell your rotting flesh....
Your balls would hurt and she wouldn't even move her foot.

Kiahanie

Yeah, that's the impression I got when she was AG in California.

Meat

"Let's indict the MFer" was actually pretty funny. Perhaps a decent bumper sticker or ? Lol.  ||popcorn||

Kiahanie

Something we can all agree on. Make the sticker in both blue and red so everyone can use it.

Meat

I can't wait for the debate with Trumpy and Sniffer Joe, usually I think debates are retarded. ||popcorn||

Meat

Just when DC couldn't get any loonier...Maybe Trumpy and Sniffer Joe are actually normal and...

Kiahanie

...and the rest of us are in an open air Looney bin.

Ok. That's actually helpful.

Meat

Quote from: Kiahanie on October 03, 2023, 10:01:29 PM...and the rest of us are in an open air Looney bin.

Ok. That's actually helpful.
My gramps was sent to a "nuthouse" for a short time, it could have skipped down to me.  ||popcorn||

Kiahanie

Meat

The debates are going to be the greatest show on earth. I can't wait. Lol.  ||popcorn||

Shnozzola

Hey Meat, good to hear from you.  Hope you are doing good!
Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Meat

Quote from: Shnozzola on January 19, 2024, 10:45:15 PMHey Meat, good to hear from you.  Hope you are doing good!
I'm doing great thanks. Working a lot, even my car was stolen again. Hopefully it won't return this time, the last punk screwed it up, dangerous to drive.   ||popcorn||

Meat

Genocide Joe was slurring his words again yesterday, something about women. Trumpy leads the nation in indictments, not far behind is Hunter Biden. Kamala was cackling and spouting some nonsense about Gen Z and some basic arithmetic. (She makes Sarah Palin look brilliant) The only clean person in this race is Trumpy's VP pick, whomever that might be. (Clean for now) What a circus! Lol.

Maria-Juana

^^^
Speaking of women.
Nikki Haley.
I think Trump is afraid that a woman,
—with high heels —will beat him.
||Kerly||

Let's hope he doen't grab her by the ..... .

...And claim it was his presidential duty to do that.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

i dont like haley, because shes no different in politics than the rest of them, but she has certainly irritated trump.

does he have a nickname for her yet?

"Holy Haley?" "High Heels Haley?"

she's lost her advantage by sucking up to him early on. she should go for the jugular and pound on his mental unfitness. he's got scores of facts, names, and places wrong in his speeches every time, and if she forces him to be careful about what he says she can rattle him

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on January 25, 2024, 12:07:44 AMi dont like haley, because shes no different in politics than the rest of them, but she has certainly irritated trump.

she's lost her advantage by sucking up to him early on. she should go for the jugular and pound on his mental unfitness. he's got scores of facts, names, and places wrong in his speeches every time, and if she forces him to be careful about what he says she can rattle him

Quote"Holy Haley?" "High Heels Haley?"
Sounds like a porn movie title.
||unsure||

He has been calling her by her whole name:
Nimarata Nikki Haley.
To emphasize her background?
—Why?
||unsure||
He did the same with Obama:
Barack Hussein Obama.
Repeating it over and over and over again.

I hope she beats him so that she gives him something real to cry about.
—The bully who got beat up by a girl.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Mr. Blackwell

Did yall hear the conversation between Kari Lake and Jeff Dewit?

Kiahanie

Quote from: Maria-Juana on January 24, 2024, 11:57:33 PM^^^
Speaking of women.
Nikki Haley.
||Kerly||

Let's hope he doen't grab her by the ..... .

I hope Haley grabs him by the....

She can claim whatever reason she wants, it's all good.

Meat

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Jt8KmzEnAXo
Here's your POTUS folks. This isn't a stutter, don't be stupid. Lol.  The exact same slurring I pointed out 5 years ago. "Wtf are you talking about" was the reply from one dips**t former member. Lol.

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 25, 2024, 05:00:23 AMDid yall hear the conversation between Kari Lake and Jeff Dewit?
Fake news Blackwell. Kari is an election denier, a real POS. Of course I am too, not even a Trumper but there's no way that was legit. I don't care what anyone says. I'm the same guy that posted about Wa. State and Bush 2's bs elections in the year 2000, way before 2020. I post it real.   ||popcorn||

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 25, 2024, 05:04:01 AM
Quote from: Maria-Juana on January 24, 2024, 11:57:33 PM^^^
Speaking of women.
Nikki Haley.
||Kerly||

Let's hope he doesn't grab her by the ..... .

I hope Haley grabs him by the....

She can claim whatever reason she wants, it's all good.

Of course!
It's called, Total Presidential Immunity.
||Kerly||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Sniffer Joe or Genocide Joe? I'd go with Sniffer Joe if I was Trump, no question, I mean he sniffs kids for Pete's sake!
Joe should call Trumpy Orange Caesar or Orange Pol Pot. That's what I'd do.

Kiahanie

I like Orange Caesar. That's an historically good one.

kevin

Quote from: Maria-Juana on January 25, 2024, 03:41:39 AM
Quote from: kevin on January 25, 2024, 12:07:44 AMi dont like haley, because shes no different in politics than the rest of them, but she has certainly irritated trump.

||unsure||

Nimarata Nikki Haley.
—Why?
||unsure||
Barack Hussein Obama.

its in.

"birdbrain nikki"

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on January 25, 2024, 08:28:23 PM

||unsure||

Nimarata Nikki Haley.
—Why?
||unsure||
Barack Hussein Obama.

its in.

"birdbrain nikki"
Oh, for f**k's sake!
||Kerly||
Projection.
Projection.
Projection.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

||unsure||

Nimarata Nikki Haley.
—Why?
||unsure||
Barack Hussein Obama.

its in.

"birdbrain nikki"

Astounding. She is likely the brainiest of the Republican candidates. It is conceivable she could beat Biden. It would not be an existential disaster if she did beat him, but it would be a step back.

I hope she keeps running and poking at The Orange Caesar. It's fun to see him fume and splutter, foam at the mouth.

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Meat on January 25, 2024, 12:31:10 PM
Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 25, 2024, 05:00:23 AMDid yall hear the conversation between Kari Lake and Jeff Dewit?
Fake news Blackwell. Kari is an election denier, a real POS. Of course I am too, not even a Trumper but there's no way that was legit. I don't care what anyone says. I'm the same guy that posted about Wa. State and Bush 2's bs elections in the year 2000, way before 2020. I post it real.  ||popcorn||
Fake enough for Jeff to resign a day later.

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 26, 2024, 12:30:26 AM
Quote from: Meat on January 25, 2024, 12:31:10 PM
Fake news Blackwell. Kari is an election denier, a real POS. Of course I am too, not even a Trumper but there's no way that was legit. I don't care what anyone says. I'm the same guy that posted about Wa. State and Bush 2's bs elections in the year 2000, way before 2020. I post it real.  ||popcorn||
Fake enough for Jeff to resign a day later.
Lol. What a POS he is. These crooks with a giant R or a D next to their name really are the lowest of the low. The willing participants (us) are suckers plain and simple. Suckers. 

Meat

Quote from: Meat on January 25, 2024, 12:24:33 PMhttps://m.youtube.com/shorts/Jt8KmzEnAXo
Here's your POTUS folks. This isn't a stutter, don't be stupid. Lol.  The exact same slurring I pointed out 5 years ago. "Wtf are you talking about" was the reply from one dips**t former member. Lol.
Some cheered this babbling nonsense, unreal! They hate Trump so let's cheer for a senile old raisin that can't form a coherent sentence most of the time. (Adderall helps but...)

Kiahanie

Biden is not malicious. That is enough of a plus for me. I will take an aging recovering stutterer over a malicious aging narcissist any time.

Meat

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 26, 2024, 01:30:18 AMBiden is not malicious. That is enough of a plus for me. I will take an aging recovering stutterer over a malicious aging narcissist any time.
Well, you're much nicer about his dementia than I can be. I think it's disgusting that his inner-circle isn't pulling him a direction that's decent and honorable. Fishing and grandkids is just that. F them scumbags. (Trump is Trump. There's no help or hope.)

Meat

More babbling nonsense today from Genocide Joe. Something about beer. Lol. Unreal.  ||popcorn||

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 26, 2024, 01:30:18 AMBiden is not malicious.
I disagree. I think he is every bit as malicious as Trump or the Clintons.
QuoteThat is enough of a plus for me. I will take an aging recovering stutterer over a malicious aging narcissist any time.
They are all friends

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 25, 2024, 10:45:47 PM

||unsure||

Nimarata Nikki Haley.
—Why?
||unsure||
Barack Hussein Obama.

its in.

"birdbrain nikki"

Astounding. She is likely the brainiest of the Republican candidates. It is conceivable she could beat Biden. It would not be an existential disaster if she did beat him, but it would be a step back.

I hope she keeps running and poking at The Orange Caesar. It's fun to see him fume and splutter, foam at the mouth.

It is fun to see him fume and splutter, foam at the mouth.
||cheesy||

QuoteAs Nikki Haley touted a recent boost in fundraising, Donald Trump appeared to threaten her donors Wednesday, saying anyone who gives to her campaign will be "permanently barred from the MAGA camp."
"permanently barred from the MAGA camp."
—Sounds like something a mean middle school cheerleader would say.
||cheesy||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

meAgain

Meat

I have to go Orange too. Biden is the worst by far, his VP is the dumbest by far! I'm hoping Trumpy will pick a VP candidate that can keep him in check just a bit, perhaps run the country. God help us either way.  ||popcorn||

Jstwebbrowsing

Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 02:05:30 PMI think Trump would be better for the current immigration crisis that is absolutely out of control. 
You think Trump will help the immigrants?
Do not put your trust in princes nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.

Psalm 146:3

meAgain

Maria-Juana

There are many, many, many reasons why Trump should not be elected, again.

The main one, for me, is that he's only running to be president to pardon his own criminal ass.

He constantly brags about how rich he is, as if that were the major measure of a human being.

Specializing in personal attacks, he insults and demeans. He belittled a physically disabled person. No religion should condone that kind of conduct.

He's got lots contractors, including small business people, who won't do business with him again because he stiffed them. Now he's doing it to his lawyers.
MAGA means: Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

At his rallies, he excuses violence toward protesters as displays of patriotism. He instigates those outbursts. He doesn't walk away from dumb fights; he picks them.

Some experts put his language at 6th-grade level. Good speech is a function of clean thinking. He specializes in incomplete sentences.

—That's just a few on a personal level.
On governing, well, 4 horrible years was enough and we voted him out. Everything people complain about, right now, is everything we inherited from him. Very incompetent man.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 26, 2024, 04:20:22 PM
Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 02:05:30 PMI think Trump would be better for the current immigration crisis that is absolutely out of control.

Absolutely not. Trump wants to help the people who want to keep immigrants out. He wants to lock out unwhite immigrants, consign them to whatever hell they are escaping. He has never said anything about "helping" immigrants. Just the opposite: slurs, defamation, lies.

Jstwebbrowsing

Do not put your trust in princes nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.

Jstwebbrowsing

Kiahanie

Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 26, 2024, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on January 26, 2024, 07:19:52 PMAbsolutely not.
Who does?

The people who want to help immigrants can be identified by a few features:

1) They support welcoming asylum and immigration policies.

2) They do not support barring immigration or imprisoning non-criminal immigrants.

3) They support medical care, nutrition and education for immigrants.

4) They will largely regard asylum seekers as people with problems at home, not as invaders.

5) They are more likely to be Good Samaritans.

Meat

Today numbnut Joe wore a hard hat backwards for a photo op with a union. Lol.  ||popcorn||

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 06:30:14 PM
Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 26, 2024, 04:20:22 PM
Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 02:05:30 PMI think Trump would be better for the current immigration crisis that is absolutely out of control.
Yes.  Absolutely. 
••••

The question was NOT whether Trump would help keep the immigrants out, but whether Trump would help the immigrants.

Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 06:30:14 PMTodays fiasco is a direct result of the Biden administration rolling back Trump's immigration efforts.  Everyone loses, both immigrants and Americans, when the rule of law is ignored and not enforced.

Trump's immigration efforts were executive administrative decisions. Biden has at least as much legal authority to undo Trump's unilateral actions as Trump had to do them in the first place.

Where exactly is the rule of law being ignored and not enforced?

Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 06:30:14 PMWe essentially have an open door border policy right now and people are getting hurt.
••••

An open door policy is appropriate for the wealthiest country on the planet.

What people are getting hurt "right now", in what way, and how is Trump going to make that better?

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on January 26, 2024, 02:05:30 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on January 26, 2024, 01:30:18 AMBiden is not malicious. That is enough of a plus for me. I will take an aging recovering stutterer over a malicious aging narcissist any time.
••••
This is absolutely a lesser of two evils situation and it is a tough call.  So, I will have to vote for who I would see as doing the least damage and possibly promoting the most policies and programs that I would like to see.  For that reason, I would have to vote Trump. 
••••

Interesting. Apparently voting Evil takes precedence over establishing the Good. Passive Christians unable to establish a Good to vote for, so they vote for what they think is an Evil. A "Lesser Evil," but Evil none the less.

I plan to vote for The Good. Consciously voting for Evil seems unconscionable to me.

meAgain

Maria-Juana

Quote from: meAgain on January 27, 2024, 08:03:52 PM.... 

Until then, can some of you please listen or read something outside of CNN for your news source  ||smiley|| 
Thanks, but some of us have a brain with teeth and we use them.
—Chew religion and politics, but don't swallow it.

If you want the news to be spoon-fed, go ahead. Have someone else think for you.
Oh, wait, god does that for you as well, right?

Never mind.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on January 27, 2024, 08:03:52 PMLots to comment on in this thread . . .  so, so, much misinformation  ||smiley|| 

However my 7th grader made state cuts for swim and we are in Battle Creek, MI all day today for the state meet.  And will be at one of his regular club meets all day tomorrow. 

Until then, can some of you please listen or read something outside of CNN for your news source  ||smiley|| 

I regularly read The Guardian, AP,  CNN, local and regional newspapers, Scientific American, National Geographic. Reuters and Al-Jazeera when I have time or need. Is that satisfactory? Do you have recommendations?

Good luck to your 7th grade swimmer. Indoor pool, I hope.

Meat

I used to really like CNN, especially during The Gulf War. Now I read Fox News online amongst a few others. They are all slanted it seems, I know that going in. I like making fun of Genocide Joe so I stumble on his many gaffes at Fox News online. I really was hopeful a decent replacement for the current fool was going to materialize, not likely now. 2028 isn't too far away. Lol.   

Kiahanie

Predicting the future is kinda chancey, but I think if Trump is elected in '24, there will be no meaningful election in '28. He has already said that if a political opponent was closing in on him, he would use the Justice Dept and his executive authority to f**k them up.

He said it out loud. Sometimes he is believable.

Meat

I think we'll be fine. Sniffer Joe is as bad as it gets and we ain't blowed up yet. Yet.

Jstwebbrowsing

Shnozzola

Quote from: Meat on January 27, 2024, 10:06:17 PMI think we'll be fine. Sniffer Joe is as bad as it gets and we ain't blowed up yet. Yet.
My wife absolutely despises Donald, thinks that if he were president again, the US will end.  I disagree like you with Biden.  The US system is strong enough for both.  Just look, Donald has 91 felonies by the justice system.  Biden is constantly investigated by the right.  We'll be fine, even if things happen too slowly for me, such as a right to American universal health care.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 27, 2024, 11:02:31 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on January 27, 2024, 06:02:55 PMI plan to vote for The Good.
I don't see that as an option.

Do you see nothing at all Good to vote for?

kevin

the last president i voted for was walter mondale.

an honest and honourablw man. now i just vote for the lesser evil

it is very clear in this electipn cycle what is the lesser evil.

if it isnt clear to you what is thr lesser evil, you need to spend some time looking in a mirror.

Kiahanie

It is clear to me that some candidates are more likely to support Good Things than other candidates. I will be voting for those Good Things.

Although I will probably at least once vote against a bad character.

kevin

theyre all scum.

vote for the bus stop closest to where you want to go.

when you arrive there, vote for the next closest bus stop after that one.

what else can you do

Kiahanie

^^^^^ Go stand on a corner with your choice of sign.

It has been a long time since I considered futility a reason to opt out of the political struggle for a cooperative nurturing society. I was never one of those those hippy dropouts.

kevin

you cannot opt out.

you can stand against the tempest, and lose evry day.

but you can still stand against injustice and emptty headed bigotry.

if you wn, then the workd is a better place.

if you lose, then the world is abetter place.

8livesleft

Quote from: Kiahanie^^^^^ Go stand on a corner with your choice of sign.

Worked for Greta Thunberg...

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on January 27, 2024, 11:56:51 PMthe last president i voted for was walter mondale.

an honest and honourablw man. now i just vote for the lesser evil

it is very clear in this electipn cycle what is the lesser evil.

if it isnt clear to you what is thr lesser evil, you need to spend some time looking in a mirror.

Quoteit is very clear in this electipn cycle what is the lesser evil.
It is very clear.

We have a saying, translated —The worst kind of blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

If it isn't clear to one what is the lesser evil, it's probably because sharing the world is not one's thing, never has been, and never will be. 

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

Speaking of Dirty Tricks....

QuoteJust minutes after being ordered by a jury to cough up $83.3 million to pay his rape accuser on Friday, Donald Trump threw a tantrum on social media blaming President Joe Biden for the verdict.

"Absolutely ridiculous!" he wrote on Truth Social. "I fully disagree with both verdicts and will be appealing this whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt focused on me and the Republican Party.

"Blaming President Joe Biden for the verdict."
"This whole Biden Directed Witch Hunt."

Trump was found guilty of raping and defaming a woman and it's Joe's fault?
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Mr. Blackwell

A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil. f**k THE FALSE DICHOTOMY!

Give me a real dichotomy.

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on January 28, 2024, 11:10:49 AMA vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil. f**k THE FALSE DICHOTOMY!

Give me a real dichotomy.
We won't have a country soon under Sniffer Joe and his sidekick. Nothing else really matters to me. Like me or don't, I don't give a f. (Nothing personal of course)

Meat

If I was Trump I'd bring some board games to the debate and challenge Sniffer Joe. Monopoly, Checkers, Risk and perhaps Concentration. I'm not kidding either.
If I was Sniffer I'd drop out and let Newsome step in. Just imagine his decline by 2028. Yes, Trumpy isn't much younger but way way sharper in my opinion. Not necessarily good sharper but...

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on January 28, 2024, 02:28:42 PM..., Trumpy isn't much younger but way sharper in my opinion. Not necessarily good sharper but...
Sharper?
Maybe.
But how?
I've heard he does speed, that's why and how.
I don't know how true that is, but it does explain a lot.
...the erratic behavior and all the constant sniffing he does.
||unsure||

So, it's not fair to compare the two old men's levels of energy. A cup of coffee can only do so much for Joe.
||Kerly||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Quote from: Meat on January 28, 2024, 02:28:42 PMIf I was Trump I'd bring some board games to the debate and challenge Sniffer Joe. Monopoly, Checkers, Risk and perhaps Concentration. I'm not kidding either.
••••

Good idea. I suspect Biden would pretty much play by the rules, Trump not so much and will complain the rules are rigged against him. Would be interesting.

Jstwebbrowsing

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 27, 2024, 11:48:03 PM
Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 27, 2024, 11:02:31 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on January 27, 2024, 06:02:55 PMI plan to vote for The Good.
I don't see that as an option.

Do you see nothing at all Good to vote for?
Sometimes.  But often times it just seems there is only a choice between two extremes, neither of which represents me.  The one constant that remains is the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Kiahanie

Yup. I figure it's worth my time to try to make it otherwise.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 28, 2024, 08:51:32 PM
Quote from: Meat on January 28, 2024, 02:28:42 PMIf I was Trump I'd bring some board games to the debate and challenge Sniffer Joe. Monopoly, Checkers, Risk, and perhaps Concentration. I'm not kidding either.
••••

Good idea. I suspect Biden would pretty much play by the rules, Trump not so much, and will complain the rules are rigged against him. Would be interesting.
Trump is gonna cheat, lie, and bribe to win.

Here's a preview if it's proven in court that he cheated to win:

||cheesy||

Oh, and it was Biden's fault he lost.
The game was rigged...by Biden.

||Kerly||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Jstwebbrowsing

Quote from: Kiahanie on January 28, 2024, 10:44:18 PMYup. I figure it's worth my time to try to make it otherwise.
How do you try to make it otherwise?

Kiahanie

^^^^^ By applying my energies to those activities that have the best chance of aiding the development of a nurturing cooperative society.

Shnozzola

Quote from: Jstwebbrowsing on January 29, 2024, 07:45:03 PM
Quote from: Kiahanie on January 28, 2024, 10:44:18 PMYup. I figure it's worth my time to try to make it otherwise.
How do you try to make it otherwise?
Voting.  Voting for better social safety nets. Voting for a move toward universal health care as a right.  Voting for freedoms.  (It is interesting that conservatives and liberals both list freedoms as part of the definitions - I guess when regulations protect water for everyone, or when freedoms extend to all types of people, I am for it.  When freedoms means to you that you can fight against pollution regulations for your own business, or fight against requiring people to pull their money for the benefit of all, or fight against allowing all peoples to vote, or fight for policies that prevent other countries and peoples from managing themselves as they wish,  I am against those perceived freedoms, and will continue to vote against those policies)

https://time.com/5882978/freedom-definition-history/

" When conservative politicians like Rand Paul and advocacy groups FreedomWorks or the Federalist Society talk about their love of liberty, they usually mean something very different from civil rights activists like John Lewis—and from the revolutionaries, abolitionists and feminists in whose footsteps Lewis walked. Instead, they are channeling 19th century conservatives like Francis Parkman and William Graham Sumner, who believed that freedom is about protecting property rights—if need be, by obstructing democracy. "

kevin

a modern interpretation of "liberty" among some groups is to pursue the freedom to control other people so as to conform them to a certain standard of behaviour.

Kiahanie

Quote from: kevin on January 28, 2024, 02:02:45 AMyou cannot opt out.

you can stand against the tempest, and lose evry day.

but you can still stand against injustice and emptty headed bigotry.

if you wn, then the workd is a better place.

if you lose, then the world is abetter place.

Yup. That is something Tim Leary never understood.

kevin

back then there was a belief that the counterculture was building an enduring alternative. leary was too focused on hedonism, imo.

then we all had kids and had to pay the bills.

but therecwere some successes. the boomers inaugarated the environmental movement, led the societal level of questioning of industrial military state.

but fossil fuel use, pesticides, global warming, and the rise of the oligarchy filtered through the cracks.

just destroying the oligarchs would be a success worth multiple generations of effort right now.

Meat

You bastards can't think of a dirty trick?  ||popcorn||

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on January 31, 2024, 12:29:28 AMYou bastards can't think of a dirty trick?  ||popcorn||
||raisehand||

Biden can bring a sign that says: 
"Fast and loose with drugs."

He can ask about it.

Quote***The report shows the severe and systemic problems that were found in 
"all phases of the White House Medical Unit's pharmacy operations," under the Trump administration.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2024/01/25/news/white-house-pharmacy-under-trump-was-fast-and-loose-with-drugs-report-finds/amp/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trump can bring one of these from home:

And a sign that says:
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

***They can talk about the WH Cocaine incident under Biden's administration.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

It's easy with these two yahoos.  ||popcorn||

meAgain

meAgain

meAgain

meAgain

meAgain

Maria-Juana

QuoteHa, ha, ha . . . that's such a retort from both sides of the aisle anytime people discuss Presidencies, LOL!

Oh, for f**k's sake!
Why are you talking to me?

Let the record show

...That she responded, and I did not read s**t she wrote because I don't want to see her vomit f**king Fox's f**kery all over my post.

Thank you.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on February 02, 2024, 02:50:39 AM
QuoteWho does?
 The people who want to help immigrants can be identified by a few features:

1) They support welcoming asylum and immigration policies.

2) They do not support barring immigration or imprisoning non-criminal immigrants.

3) They support medical care, nutrition and education for immigrants.

4) They will largely regard asylum seekers as people with problems at home, not as invaders.

5) They are more likely to be Good Samaritans.

You've just described the Republican Party.
••••

||rofl||  ||laughroll||  ||rotfl||

Shnozzola

That list from meAgain is interesting.  Unfortunately it isn't funny.  I can see there are those moderate republicans that think that, even act that.  But there would be far too many with cognitive disconnect that think that, but act the opposite.  Our district republican in DC will do good things like read the inscription from the statue of Liberty ("Give me your tired...") at a townhall meeting,  then vote with the GOP ticket to reduce border spending for upgraded immigration systems, which we so desperately need, in order to follow the statue of liberty welcome.  Many republicans are unable see the hypocrisy. Still worse, politically big ag business turns a blind eye to the number of immigrants to do the work with the needed immigration upgrade for people to easily travel across the border.

See:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2003/04/21/nobodies

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on February 02, 2024, 02:52:01 AM
QuoteThis is absolutely a lesser of two evils situation and it is a tough call.  So, I will have to vote for who I would see as doing the least damage and possibly promoting the most policies and programs that I would like to see.  For that reason, I would have to vote Trump.
 ••••
 Interesting. Apparently voting Evil takes precedence over establishing the Good. Passive Christians unable to establish a Good to vote for, so they vote for what they think is an Evil. A "Lesser Evil," but Evil none the less.

I don't think you understand what I'm referring to as evil.  IMO, Biden is far more evil with his pro-abortion agenda, then Trump is with his picking fights and mean tweets.  ••••

You apparently do not understand the common meaning of the word "evil." Perhaps you could provide your definition?

Let us be really clear here. Banning abortion is evil. Forcing women to give birth to an unwanted or non-viable child is evil. Taking away a woman's right to choose her own life is evil.

Allowing women to govern their own lives is not evil.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on February 02, 2024, 03:07:53 PMhttps://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-most-ridiculous-moments_n_5613f517e4b022a4ce5f9310

QuoteFor years, O'Reilly claimed that legalizing gay marriage would open the door to interspecies nuptials. Among the animals he speculated that humans might marry: goats, ducks, dolphins, and turtles.
||think||
A turtle.

QuoteNothing gets Fox riled up quite like the idea of liberal Hollywood brainwashing children via television and movies. In the past few years, the network has claimed that SpongeBob is pushing a global warming agenda, "The Lorax" is selling green energy policies, Mr. Rogers is "evil" for telling children they're special, and "Frozen" is threatening masculinity.
"Mr. Rogers is 'evil.' "
Makes me wonder what they think Trump is —a god?
||think||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

he is referred to privately by republican politicians as "the Orange Jesus."

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on February 02, 2024, 07:21:22 PMhe is referred to privately by republican politicians as "the Orange Jesus."

||beerchug||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on February 02, 2024, 02:51:27 AM
QuoteTrump wants to help the people who want to keep immigrants out. He wants to lock out unwhite immigrants, consign them to whatever hell they are escaping. He has never said anything about "helping" immigrants.  . .
Leftists have to make everything about race with their identity politics.  ••••
Nope. A lot of us use political economy as our framework. Others use a standard of "fairness", others use rule of law. It is the White Identity politics of the MAGAites that give me pause.

QuoteTrump's immigration efforts were executive administrative decisions. Biden has at least as much legal authority to undo Trump's unilateral actions as Trump had to do them in the first place.
Of course he has the authority.  ••••
Thank you. So no rule of law violations there.

QuoteWhere exactly is the rule of law being ignored and not enforced?
Border patrol is being given a wink-wink/non-nod from the current admin, being told to look the other way, turn a blind eye, do the "catch and release" thing.
••••
You do not understand the situation. The U.S. does not have the ability to incarcerate all immigrants, and it is not legal to jail asylum seekers. Apparently the Republicans do not want to fix immigration before the election, including financing more cells. Hypocritical bastards.

A second point is that asylum seekers can legally cross the border without papers to claim asylum. Incarceration of asylum seekers is against international law.

QuoteAn open door policy is appropriate for the wealthiest country on the planet.
No Kiahanie.  Not open door meaning anyone can come, any amount, anytime, without going through the proper channels.  THAT is in fact neglecting one's duty to ensure safety, protection, and the upholding of laws.
I am saying "proper channels" should provide that "anyone can come, any amount, anytime." People should move across borders as freely as money crosses borders.

QuoteWhat people are getting hurt "right now", in what way, and how is Trump going to make that better?
I've already answered this.  Everyone – both Americans and immigrants get hurt when we don't have control over those pouring into our country.  •••• You don't think immigrant children and women are at risk of being raped or abducted by sex traffickers?  With the current chaos, they are prime victims.  They have no papers, no one knows who they are or what happened to them.  You don't think immigrants coming into this country are attacked, robbed, kidnapped by drug cartels using them as shields to smuggle in their contraband?  •••• 
You just failed to tell me how Trump would make that better. He won't. Trump does not make anything better. He does not want immigrants from "s**thole" non-European countries.

Telling me "you don't think..." is an irrelevant presumption. It is US policies that make immigration hazardous.

What is relevant is the fact that if their immigration was not opposed, those risks would be largely mitigated. Yes, immigration is a mess, but not because we are too welcoming. We are not welcoming enough.

meAgain

meAgain

Kiahanie

Quote from: meAgain on February 02, 2024, 08:43:47 PM
Quote from: kevin on February 02, 2024, 07:21:22 PMhe is referred to privately by republican politicians as "the Orange Jesus."
So private no one actually ever said it. 

This has been fact checked as hearsay and rumor, but don't let that stop you . . .
••••

Facts checked where?

Quote"Among them was Republican Congressman Mark Green of Tennessee," Cheney writes, according to CNN, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released Dec. 5. "As he moved down the line, signing his name to the pieces of paper, Green said sheepishly to no one in particular, 'The things we do for the Orange Jesus.'"
--https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4332828-liz-cheney-book-mark-green-orange-jesus/

kevin

thank you for the reference.

Maria-Juana

Speaking of Dirty Tricks...

An eye for an eye.
Biden should ask about Trump's birth certificate.
||popcorn||

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

meAgain

Kiahanie

Di you really believe a politician who claims Trump
won the last election? Or are you just saying stuff?

Meat

I have no problem admitting I think there were some late night shenanigans on Election Night 2020. None of us know for sure what really went on or didn't. (I'm assuming you get info like most) If you think something didn't stink or believe it can't happen then I feel like you're a sucker. (Nothing personal of course)
On a side note, I had an insider at the nursing home in Wa. State where Covid allegedly began, USA.  I knew they were lying about the numbers from the very beginning because that's exactly what they did there, straight up lied! (Unsure of the reason, perhaps money.) Maybe you have insight into 2020 that some do not, not from the internet but a reliable source like I had. I could be wrong about my hunch but to be truthful, my hunches are almost always proven right.

Maria-Juana

But....but....but....
USA Today provided the conventional assessment of those challenges: "Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed," and "decisions have came [sic] from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges." (In fact, most of the judges were elected state judges.)...

"Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed,"

How can this, after 4 years, still be an issue?
People actually believe that 62 judges got together to f**k Trump? —Really?
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

I have access to the internet. Lol. Believe what you want, makes no difference to me. I feel like it was a much bigger operation than 61 or 62 judges would intervene in. Just my hunch like I said above.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 03, 2024, 01:12:12 AM... it was a much bigger operation than 61 or 62 judges would intervene in...
That'sssssssssssss pretty big.

QuoteI have access to the internet. Lol.
I gotta get better internet.
||think||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Mr. Blackwell

61 cases dismissed. What about the one that a judge agreed to hear?

Meat

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on February 03, 2024, 10:09:16 AM61 cases dismissed. What about the one that a judge agreed to hear?
What judge is going to know anything about an operation by an agency to scuttle Trumpy late at night? I'm not saying this happened but it's possible. Like I said a HUNCH!! I have no proof but I stand by my claim that you're a sucker if you think it's not possible. A sucker. (Nothing personal of course)  ||popcorn|| 

Meat

Good thread though eh? It wandered from the theme but I like all the posts, some more than others.   ||popcorn||

Meat

Now Genocide Joe is closer to WW3 than Trumpy could have ever dreamed  of. Wouldn't it be ironic if an operation to keep Trumpy from killing all of us actually truly killed all of us. Oops.  ||popcorn||

Meat

Trump is a sore loser no doubt. I actually think though he has/had some intelligence on what may take place in the 2020 election. Intelligence as in information. Biden could have garnered more votes than Obama could ever have dreamed of and I'm nuts! Lol. It's possible I suppose. 

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on February 03, 2024, 10:09:16 AM61 cases dismissed. What about the one that a judge agreed to hear?

By the numbers: President Donald Trump's failed efforts to overturn the election

Quote...The lone victory for the Trump team was a small one. A Pennsylvania judge sided with the Trump campaign, ruling that voters could not go back and "cure" their ballots if they failed to provide proper identification three days after the election. The ruling affected few votes and did not change the outcome in Pennsylvania, which Biden won by 81,660 votes.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/elections/2021/01/06/trumps-failed-efforts-overturn-election-numbers/4130307001/

||whisper||  But Meat has better internet and more connections. He can tell you what happened. 
Like he said, he has a HUNCH!!
He has no proof but he stands by his claim that you're a sucker if you think it's not possible.
A sucker. (Nothing personal of course)
||tip hat||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 03, 2024, 10:49:48 AMNow Genocide Joe is closer to WW3 than Trumpy could have ever dreamed  of. Wouldn't it be ironic if an operation to keep Trumpy from killing all of us actually truly killed all of us. Oops.  ||popcorn||
If Trump had won, this would be the second time he tries to kill us. First with his mismanagement of covid. 
If he wins, he'll inherit this war. Then what?
||popcorn||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

the 60 cases that trump "lost" were actual losses, cases dismissed for lack of evidence, and cases where the plaintiffs withdrew their lawsuits after being asked to provide evidence.

i have seen no evidence that there was any fraud in the 2020 election beyond the normal trivial examples of people sending in their dead wife's absentee ballot, and so forth.

if there were actual evidence of fraud, then proof and specific examples would be trumpeted to the rooftops by the republicans in congress who stand to benefit, by the legitimate right wing media, and by donald trump himself.

none of them are doing that, least of all trump.

Mr. Blackwell

I worked within the legal system. Judges have sole discretion over what evidence will be accepted. If you offer evidence and the judge doesn't want to see it, you didn't lose the case. The judge just refused to hear your case. No point in continuing or pursuing your case at that point. Not with that judge at least. 60 judges closed their eyes and ears. 

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on February 03, 2024, 07:37:13 PMI worked within the legal system. Judges have sole discretion over what evidence will be accepted. If you offer evidence and the judge doesn't want to see it, you won't lose the case. The judge just refused to hear your case. No point in continuing or pursuing your case at that point. Not with that judge at least. 60 judges closed their eyes and ears.
I hear you.

But I don't see it that way.
I think 60 judges opened their eyes and ears and closed the case.

I would be doubtful if half or two-thirds agreed with Trump, but only one semi-did. And the ruling wouldn't have changed the results anyway.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: Maria-Juana on February 03, 2024, 05:47:52 PM

By the numbers: President Donald Trump's failed efforts to overturn the election

Quote...The lone victory for the Trump team was a small one. A Pennsylvania judge sided with the Trump campaign, ruling that voters could not go back and "cure" their ballots if they failed to provide proper identification three days after the election. The ruling affected few votes and did not change the outcome in Pennsylvania, which Biden won by 81,660 votes.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/elections/2021/01/06/trumps-failed-efforts-overturn-election-numbers/4130307001/

||whisper||  But Meat has better internet and more connections. He can tell you what happened.
Like he said, he has a HUNCH!!
He has no proof but he stands by his claim that you're a sucker if you think it's not possible.
A sucker. (Nothing personal of course)
||tip hat||
I do stand my statement. Of course I've also called myself a sucker for participating
In the process.  I did go on hiatus for 20 years or so though, hiatus. Lol.  ||popcorn||  BTW, I've never claimed I have better internet or better connections other than the Covid situation I posted about. Even that was just dumb luck but entirely true. Honesty with my posts or about me is a big deal as most here know already.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on February 03, 2024, 07:37:13 PMI worked within the legal system. Judges have sole discretion over what evidence will be accepted. If you offer evidence and the judge doesn't want to see it, you didn't lose the case. The judge just refused to hear your case. No point in continuing or pursuing your case at that point. Not with that judge at least. 60 judges closed their eyes and ears.

I have also worked with the legal system.

The judges dismissed the cases because there was no admissible evidence to support them. The courts did not see evidence because there was none to see. Trump's attorneys had the responsibility to show there was enough evidence of fraud to support a case. They did not.

To this date the election deniers have not brought forth admissible evidence. They do not have any. If they did Fox would be crowing about it.

kevin

Quote from: Kiahanie on February 03, 2024, 09:10:05 PMTo this date the election deniers have not brought forth admissible evidence. They do not have any. If they did Fox would be crowing about it.

^^^this is pivotal. fox admitted to lying-- rupert murdoch himself said so, publicly-- and it cost them 875 million dollars..

fox would have this subject on a special every night if they had any evidence. what they have instead is an 875 million dollar bill for lying about a legitimate election.

they were burned badly, and have kept their mouth shut ever since.

Meat

There's no concrete evidence as we know it, this I agree with. I've said the same thing about dowsing yet it's about 50/50, believers or nah. Lol.  ||popcorn||

kevin

yes. i agree about dowsing.

however.

there is no concrete evidence for election fraud.

yet here is conclusive and concrete evidence for bigfoot:

^^^this is lots more concrete than any evidence for 2020 election fraud.

i have lots more images of bigfoot. many better than this.

kevin

heres conclusive proof that the 2020 election was stolen

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 03, 2024, 11:34:29 PMThere's no concrete evidence as we know it, this I agree with. I've said the same thing about dowsing yet it's about 50/50, believers or nah. Lol.  ||popcorn||
I had to google, dowsing.

||cheesy||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

one of the ministers in my meeting was a dowser. he had a really hunched posture, and others in my meeting blamed his collusion with satan for his disability.

but apparently he could find water

8livesleft

I used to work with a guy who could dowse. Saw him do it once. He had 2 rods (or sticks, I forgot), L shaped. He'd walk about and the sticks would converge where there was supposed to be ground water. He could also tell how strong the flow was based on how strongly the rods would cross each other. 

We always put up the packing house where he found the strongest flow and we never had water issues. 

Vital for a facility that needs hundreds of gpm to run properly.

kevin

you wnt get any argument from me. i think that sort of stuff is real.

8livesleft

Quote from: kevin on February 04, 2024, 02:19:01 AMyou wnt get any argument from me. i think that sort of stuff is real.

I actually tried it myself. Even went the opposite direction that he did just to see if the rods would take me to the same places as him. 

This was a lot of years ago but I could remember the rods pointing certain ways on their own and then converge.

Now, we could say that I was subconciously moving them based on what I saw done previously and that I was subconsciously tricking myself into thinking that the rods were moving by themselves.

But we can't say the same for him. 

kevin

Meat

The JREF had a one million dollar prize for proof of anything supernatural including dowsing. It went unclaimed of course. Kevin isn't a nut, he's very intelligent too.  He's a believer without concrete evidence. Pretty much how I feel about 2020. If I'm nuts so is he. Lol.  (Love ya Kevin)  ||popcorn||
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

kevin

avtually i do h ave some evidence, one case anyway. youll like this. it was p g & e.

thw warehouse i was renting in california sold, and the new owner wanted to install a septic system. but nobody hsd ever kept any records of where the buried utility lines had been laid. so p g & e came out to look and the guy got two metal rods and wandered over the psrking lot, then dropped a stick on the ground and left.

later another guy cam with an electronic metal detector abd did the same thing. when he fiund the lines thry were exactly under the stick the previous guy had lefti tried it goo but it didnt work for me

Meat

Quote from: kevin on February 04, 2024, 03:41:55 PMavtually i do h ave some evidence, one case anyway. youll like this. it was p g & e.

thw warehouse i was renting in california sold, and the new owner wanted to install a septic system. but nobody hsd ever kept any records of where the buried utility lines had been laid. so p g & e came out to look and the guy got two metal rods and wandered over the psrking lot, then dropped a stick on the ground and left.

later another guy cam with an electronic metal detector abd did the same thing. when he fiund the lines thry were exactly under the stick the previous guy had lefti tried it goo but it didnt work for me
As you well know I've been in the utility biz for almost 30 years now. I've located hundreds of lines and even had training with one of the country's top locators. He was polite when asked about dowsing, "I don't believe at all but if you have something special..." I explain it by the Ideomotor Effect, much like an Ouija Board. Interesting topic though.   ||popcorn||
With all due respect though, I don't consider that concrete evidence.

Kiahanie

Taylor Swift will be eligible to run for president in 2032, if there are still elections.

Meat

kevin

dont. its a lot of money.

Shnozzola

Quote from: Meat on February 04, 2024, 10:04:57 PMI should run.  ||popcorn||
Do it.  Call a spade a spade (a whole different style ||cheesy|| )  Raise money with gofundme, like Senator Bill Bradley tried to do years ago before gofundme was a thing.  At least try to change the discussions to common sense policy, but be prepared to understand why politicians seem wishy-washy because the 2 opposite extremes are equally loudly publicly screaming at you to get their support ||smiley|| )

kevin

and you will wear out your car. shawna put 300,000 miles on her minivan.

Meat

Quote from: kevin on February 04, 2024, 11:56:26 PMand you will wear out your car. shawna put 300,000 miles on her minivan.
Mine was just stolen again. No sign of it so far.

kevin

you should put a gps tracker in your stuff

especiallythat hotrod

Kiahanie

Quote from: Kiahanie on February 04, 2024, 06:51:33 PMTaylor Swift will be eligible to run for president in 2032, if there are still elections.

NO! She turns 35 in December this year.  For a dirty trick on both Biden and Trump, write in Taylor Swift.

Swift is the kind of billionaire I could vote for if I were to vote for billionaires.

Meat

I'd cast a vote for her in the dark. 

Meat

Bumbling Biden can't figure out which world leaders are dead or alive. If Trumpy doesn't bring this up during the debates he's an idiot.
Biden should compare his classified document scandal with Trumpy's then say "na na da boo, stick your head in doo doo!" You see he gets a free pass for mishandling documents and Trumpy does not. Lol.  ||popcorn||

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 01:10:48 AMBumbling Biden can't figure out which world leaders are dead or alive. If Trumpy doesn't bring this up during the debates he's an idiot.
Biden should compare his classified document scandal with Trumpy's then say "na na da boo, stick your head in doo doo!" You see he gets a free pass for mishandling documents and Trumpy does not. Lol.  ||popcorn||
Do you know why? Or the details?
All I've heard is that Biden was vice president when it happened and Trump was the president.
||think||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Kiahanie

There is also that thing about Biden cooperating and trump trying to keep stuff.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Kiahanie on February 09, 2024, 05:42:46 AMThere is also that thing about Biden cooperating and trump trying to keep stuff.
But wait! There's more!
Much more!

I've heard...

QuoteThe evidence doesn't establish Biden's "guilt beyond a reasonable doubt," the report concluded.

Vice President Mike Pence did it too.
QuoteThe department previously declined to pursue charges against former Vice President Mike Pence, who had classified documents at home in Indiana.

QuoteBut whereas Biden alerted authorities about the classified records, most of Trump's were seized under subpoena and during an FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.

Quote"small number" of classified documents.

QuoteFBI agents searched Trump's residence at Mar-a-Lago after his lawyers certified all classified records had been returned under a subpoena, but the former president had retained additional records. FBI agents seized 11,000 records from Mar-a-Lago and retrieved a combined more than 300 classified records last year through National Archives letters in January 2023, a subpoena last June and the search last August.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/02/08/joe-biden-classified-documents-justice-department/70282691007/

Just differences between the two...you know. Can't ignore stuff like that.
||unsure||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Someone knew Biden had these docs for years. Where's this guy or gal? (Probably a team) Trumpy didn't turn his in properly so they were on him like white on rice, appropriately so too. "Guys, we should probably contact Sniffer Joe too, he's got boxes and boxes that have been outstanding since God knows when?" "Guys, Joe means well, he's suffering from memory loss and a jury might have reasonable doubt so...." Nope, both Trumpy and Joe are equals here, nobody is above the law according to Joe.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 12:26:33 PMSomeone knew Biden had these docs for years. Where's this guy or gal? (Probably a team) Trumpy didn't turn his in properly so they were on him like white on rice, appropriately so too. "Guys, we should probably contact Sniffer Joe too, he's got boxes and boxes that have been outstanding since God knows when?" "Guys, Joe means well, he's suffering from memory loss and a jury might have reasonable doubt so...." Nope, both Trumpy and Joe are equals here, nobody is above the law according to Joe.

QuoteSomeone knew Biden had these docs for years.
Biden's attorneys discovered the first set of classified documents in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center; they reported them that day to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which retrieved them the next day.

QuoteSniffer Joe too, he's got boxes and boxes that have been outstanding since God knows when?"
Some dated to his tenure in the Senate. And handwritten notes from his vice presidency.
None of these documents were classified as top secret. And they weren't thousands of top secret docs like the ones the orange Jesus took and showed to people.

Quoteboth Trumpy and Joe are equals here,
Equal?
A senator, a vice president, and a president?
Maybe.

Quotenobody is above the law
Nobody. So why is Trump asking for total presidential immunity and Joe isn't?
||think||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: Maria-Juana on February 09, 2024, 02:24:12 PM
Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 12:26:33 PMSomeone knew Biden had these docs for years. Where's this guy or gal? (Probably a team) Trumpy didn't turn his in properly so they were on him like white on rice, appropriately so too. "Guys, we should probably contact Sniffer Joe too, he's got boxes and boxes that have been outstanding since God knows when?" "Guys, Joe means well, he's suffering from memory loss and a jury might have reasonable doubt so...." Nope, both Trumpy and Joe are equals here, nobody is above the law according to Joe.

QuoteSomeone knew Biden had these docs for years.
Biden's attorneys discovered the first set of classified documents in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center; they reported them that day to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which retrieved them the next day.

QuoteSniffer Joe too, he's got boxes and boxes that have been outstanding since God knows when?"
Some dated to his tenure in the Senate. And handwritten notes from his vice presidency.
None of these documents were classified as top secret. And they weren't thousands of top secret docs like the ones the orange Jesus took and showed to people.

Quoteboth Trumpy and Joe are equals here,
Equal?
A senator, a vice president, and a president?
Maybe.

Quotenobody is above the law
Nobody. So why is Trump asking for total presidential immunity and Joe isn't?
||think||
Good point. I think I know why but it'd be speculation.  37 felonies to 0 would make me feel pretty comfortable if I was Genocide Joe. Bush2 still prances around like a celebrity, evidently Iraq2 is long forgotten. (No WMD's and the wrong country, oops.)

Meat

At least it's almost Spring. That makes everything better.   ||popcorn||

kevin

the bees are flying

Meat

Quote from: kevin on February 09, 2024, 03:36:58 PMbees are flying
I saw a Swallow yesterday, in Feb?? Global warming??  Lol.  ||popcorn||  (No dirty minds allowed here)

Meat

In other news the report on Joe's mishandling classified docs has not gone unnoticed by CNN and other so-called MSM outlets. Of course your Meat has been posting on Joe's demise for about 6 years now, slurring of words was only noticeable to me at IGI. (Unless it was being ignored) I encouraged him to go fishing and retire, sincerely. Now what? Geez!

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 09:58:39 PMIn other news the report on Joe's mishandling classified docs has not gone unnoticed by CNN and other so-called MSM outlets. Of course your Meat has been posting on Joe's demise for about 6 years now, slurring of words was only noticeable to me at IGI. (Unless it was being ignored) I encouraged him to go fishing and retire, sincerely. Now what? Geez!
It's tough to decide between that and a king with nuclear bombs wannabe.

I don't want to be seen as his second or third-class peasant.
||unsure||

It's tough.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: Maria-Juana on February 09, 2024, 10:06:38 PM
Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 09:58:39 PMIn other news the report on Joe's mishandling classified docs has not gone unnoticed by CNN and other so-called MSM outlets. Of course your Meat has been posting on Joe's demise for about 6 years now, slurring of words was only noticeable to me at IGI. (Unless it was being ignored) I encouraged him to go fishing and retire, sincerely. Now what? Geez!

||unsure||

It's tough.
This is why you're a good member, honesty. I like honesty even if it pains one.  ||popcorn||

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Meat on February 09, 2024, 10:10:05 PM
Quote from: Maria-Juana on February 09, 2024, 10:06:38 PM

||unsure||

It's tough.
This is why you're a good member, honesty. I like honesty even if it pains one.  ||popcorn||
I think the same of you.
This is the first time that I'm able to discuss Trompas and honorable Joe Biden, ||cheesy||
without having it end with us breakdance fighting.
||beerchug||

Edit:
**Trompas
This word has many meanings if you google it. I use it as "snout" and "mouth, and jaw of a beast."
||tip hat||

Noun. trompa f (plural trompas) snout (long, projecting nose, mouth, and jaw of a beast)
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

kevin

my lovely wife wont run for congress anymore.

shes too disillusioned about the democratic party.

Maria-Juana

Quote from: kevin on February 09, 2024, 10:38:28 PMmy lovely wife wont run for congress anymore.

Awwwww.
That's not good.
||smileysad||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Meat

Quote from: kevin on February 09, 2024, 10:38:28 PMmy lovely wife wont run for congress anymore.

She did well last time for a newcomer as I recall. Shawna is great. 

kevin

the problem is that the mainstream democratic party has bought into the wall street money sources. theyre interested in perpetuating the status quo- rich people, big business, big money party contributors . . .

when they need something they go to latinos and black constituents and say, help us out, we're rooting for you . . .  but then when its time to put a black woman on the ticket the DCCC says, no the time is not right, but thank you for your interest . . .

the hard left progressives are the future of this country, but the mainstream democratic party is too invested in big money to follow through.

im way left of even my kids, but i can see whats going on as well as anybody. we need a mjor economic shift away from rich democrats and rich republicans. neither party represents anybody who isnt rich anymore.

its time for a major paradigm shift in american politics, and neither the reactionary left or the chaos-loving right will do it.

Meat

I can't go left because of what they've done to the former Evergreen State. Yes they had help but... All but ruined now including the former Emerald City. Really sad. My Honda was recovered again btw but destroyed so I left it at the impound yard. Still cost me $250, yay. Methheads and fentanyl junkies running wild everywhere. Lost souls with no hope.

Meat

Alex Baldwin sure went quiet. He was having a lot of fun portraying Trumpy. There could be non-stop laughs right now if he returned and Jim Carrey portrayed Joe. Of course the real debates might be even funnier.  ||popcorn||

Kiahanie

Those two old men should be sitting in a coffee shop playing checkers, not throwing spitballs at each other.

In fact, that would be a great duel: A publicly televised checkers match between the two instead of a debate.

Meat

Biden should come out in a set of Trump's shoes. That would bring the house down and prove he actually has a sense of humor.
Trump should shuffle out to the podium like Sniffer Joe shuffles, then wander around aimlessly. That might bring the house down too. lol.  ||popcorn||

Meat

Now EV mandates are being relaxed by Sniffer Joe, a correct flip-flop. I'm in the charging business and one thing almost everyone in it knows is that EV's nationwide will not work. Take that to the bank. Of course Ohm's Law proves this already but politicians have never heard of Ohm's Law. Either candidate could use this topic in a debate against the other.